Just submitted an article denouncing Islam to my Politics teacher, Live in Malaysia, school is at least 3/4 Muslim...

Just submitted an article denouncing Islam to my Politics teacher, Live in Malaysia, school is at least 3/4 Muslim, but I've fucking had it with these idiots saying Europeans need to take in more of their kind 'cus muh colonialism'.

Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

Pic is my politics teacher.

Your politics teacher is a meme comic?

>Murder inducing rage is comparable to the enjoyment of fucking a whore.
Even if we take this bullshit logic as true the comic is still wrong.

Enjoy the public stoning.

>> 149375542▶

I see Brazilians did not inherit European IQ from the Portuguese.

The fact that you have no fear of being arrested means you're country is already better than 75 percent of European nations. Good on you Asian bro.

Your* I'm tired as shit

I think it's parody

>murder induced
I do not think you know what that means, pajeet

RIP Malaysian user

>implying purtuguese were smart ever
they've been muslim rape babies since the caliphate

Inducing not induced. Learn some more English before you troll on an English underwater polo board.

isn't Malaysia a muslim majority country? or a muslim country even? have you been raised in Islam? apostasy can lead to stonings, just saying

lol malaysia, you chinese op?

If you put your name to it, you are probably getting lynched as I type this.

So according to this we can gangrape a woman as long as the massive plus from the happiness of all those men outweighs her massive suicide inducing depression.
Makes sense, if you're a sociopath
or stupid

>my sister got gang raped by 12 migrants recently
>I was pretty bummed out about it
>but I think whoever raped her was probably more happy to get it on than I am sad for her being raped
>the total happiness in the world increased
>so, whatever

Just migrate and forget everything.

m8 ur projecting
the person portrayed in the comic wasn't even in a murder induced rage or in any rage whatsoever, just some weak sadness, it works for him. The comic merely describes that in fact, if you argue that your sadness, or rather unhappiness has increased more so than the perpetrators his happiness, you should definitely act upon that imbalance. Killing the other would be, in his own logical ways, perfectly acceptable given that your increase in happiness, outweighs his increase in unhappiness. As long as you find extreme joy in his murder, all is fine

If they say europeans must take refugees due to colonialism, ask why lots of refugees are going to countries that never had colonies, like Sweden.

cuz the actual argument is
>aww so sad, let's help them, it's our duty!

I think sweden had colonies for like a year or something like that.

>Europeans need to take in more of their kind 'cus muh colonialism'.

>Using colonialism as an argument for colonialism
Nice double meaning, user

nice balls

The Muslims in Malaysia aren't even that bad and you're picking fights with them. You fucked up, OP.

>>my sister got gang raped by 12 migrants recently
>>I was pretty bummed out about it
>>but I think whoever raped her was probably more happy to get it on than I am sad for her being raped
>>the total happiness in the world increased
Simple math, really

>not cutting the middle man and raping your sister yourself
It's like you don't even live in the deep south

I like the concept. Justifies anything from genocide to led in baby food. Well, as long as it makes more people happy, whatever. You know? My baby might have brain damage now, but at least Nestle is happy.

Either you are blessed with an amazing dick or women leave you. Fucking rightshits appealing to nature only to the moment where it doesn't make room for them. I hope you die. If your wife wants my dick it is my natural right to give it to her. Who the fuck are you to complain about Muslims. You and the towel heads you claim to despise are in the same category of traditionfaggotry and anti-EU asshurt.

>Muslims
>Not bad
Pick one

Malaysia is 60% Muslim and doesn't make non Muslims follow Sharia law.
That's an improvement from many Muslim countries.
It's a safer place than Brazil too, huehue.

Yeah, that's why I get sick, europeans are proudly taking their trojan horse

I'd take Malaysia over Brazil to be honest.

>Safer
Obviously, that's what happen when u get a leftist government, they ban guns, reduce penalty for crimes, ler the humanos rights take over everything, and (((((paradoxically))))), the crime rates skyrocket

Human rights*
Fucking corrector

So I guess Tropa de Elite was accurate?

The most accurate ever

In fact, our homicide rate more than doubled in the last 30 years, something like 120-130% growth

The original is just as cucked. What a faggot

Wasn't there a dictatorship 30 years ago?

>my kidney was stolen

>OP nuts up
>OP never heard from again

RIP user.

>inb4 OP dies
RIP Christ Chan comics

2/2

The dictatorship ended around 30 years ago, leftist took the command since that. It lasted from 1964 till 1985.