Reparation!

So Europe is going independent.

How much should USA charge them? All the lives lost to save them, all the money spent to rebuild and keep peace. And they just left, without a thank-you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Armée
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did the United States save Europe?

Think about this: bombing the shit out of them and killing millions of them is not what we generally regard as "saving".

>le mutt army to defend the 4th commie reich
Just... great.

I’m actually more concerned over the fact that the EU has a standing army now. I mean in what ways is this not basically them consolidating power to finally abolish the idea of the independent European state, and start to enforce a policy of keeping the member states in line?

>integrate 23 armies that all use different equipment, have different standards of training and speak different languages
good luck with that

we saved them from Nazis. do you want a Nazi Europe? you racist.

It's ok, they will speak English (American)

A) we only bombed the shit out of Germany France and Italy really, and at the time they were doing it to themselves as well. We were not the sole bomber of Europe in either World War, and without our aid it’s arguable that Europe would have been in WW1 for way longer than it was, and that Japan would have conquered the entire Pacific Ocean and Hitler would have dragged out the war for several more years.

That's the plan. If poland still refuses to accept refugees and continues its undemocratic ways, we ARE going to invade them again.

Why did Europe need saving from "the Nazis", who were European?

america's seperation with **rope will be the smartest decision they will ever make

Europe is so far left, it will become the common enemy of USA, Russia, China.

Europe will have allies from Africa and Mid East. Good luck with that!

Even if, how does bombing the shit out of them save them even if they're bombing the shit out of themselves?

Is this like we saved Iraq from Saddam, who killed 1,000 people so we go in and save them,bomb them to rubble, kill a million people as the Saudis laugh as oil prices skyrocket because the Iraq oil fields are on fire?

RIP based Polish bros.
Hopefully you guys try it while Trump is in office so that we can finally get some action that isn’t in the Middle East.

Go for it! When the Russians use it as a pretext to invade Germany *again* I'm sure there will be yet more diversity!

I remember multinational forces worked really well in Sbrenica
OH WAIT

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about this

On one hand, it looks the EU is finally willing to kick the anglo kikes out of europe

On the other hand, the EU has an army now

Bomb‘em. Seriously, use my house as FOB. At this point it‘s the only way. They are incapable of any control over themselves and they will start another apocalyptic war.

it's just NATO minus america you tard
no the red army did

The goal of such an army is not defence, it's to keep their internal population quiet.

The European militaries would refuse to fire on their compatriots, but you can put Greek troops in France, Polish troops in Italy, Germans in Portugal... and you have a tool against potential revolts.

This sucks ass on a major level.
First they make a unified EU army that they've wanted for a good while.
Next they're going to have a single entity ruling over entire EU, which they already talked about some months ago.
Like EU wide minister of finance etc..

This is yet another step for Europe becoming America 2.0 and there's no leaving the union after shit like this.
It's here to stay and we're all going to be dancing to the tune of Germany in the future.
>Don't do thing X and we're going to remove EU army, thus taking away your defense capabilities completely, now will you agree to take in 35k refugees or will we sanction you on top of this?

Here’s the thing, we waited until almost the end of WW1 to intervene, so majority of the damage was done by locals; and then in WW2 we didn’t want the genocidal maniac on one side and the rape-y Asians on the other. And even in WW2 it took us a few years to eventually kick it into gear to actually do something about Europe.
Europe was already partly demolished by the Nazis by the time we got there, we just helped finish the job.

>How much should USA charge them? All the lives lost to save them, all the money spent to rebuild and keep peace. And they just left, without a thank-you?
How do you feel the USSR felt?

Literally this

Dude, you cannot be naive enough to actually believe that they’re only going to use this army for foreign wars right? Catalonia’s ass is grass.

>we're all going to be dancing to the tune of Germany in the future
You say this like it's a bad thing.

No german looks like this guy.

>Dude, you cannot be naive enough to actually believe that they’re only going to use this army for foreign wars right?
yeah m8 i remember when NATO seized power

I certainly know how Swiss people look like.

If we were talking about you guys from the 80s and 90s, it would be all fine and dandy.
Nowadays it's like giving Sweden the power to run EU.

This sounds pretty dark to me.
Isn't it true that EU officials are democratically elected? So now these people will have an Army that they can use to impose their laws on nations like Hungary and Poland with out the people's consent.
Are there fail-safes against this?
Our Federal government works because it beat the independent States into submission. The new EU fed will have to assert it's dominance eventually

They are preparring for the inevitable collapse of the usa. They know we are a war based economy and we are running out of terrorist boogeymen to kill.

We all look like BND propaganda officers.

>are NOT democratically elected

Totally we were dropping firebombs on people and flattend whole Cities to the point that its not even worth Capturing anymore

>Isn't it true that EU officials are democratically elected?
No it‘s not. They are appointed by other bureaucrats.

>EU army
D A N G E R O U S
F A N T A S Y

Oy vey muh fire tornado.

>Muds getting killed by American G.I

Why is this bad?

I made a typo because my phone is shit.
Do you think it's a good idea to give unelected beaurocrats an army?

Based General Patton. May he rest in piece.

I will not fight for the EU.

I don‘t think so, but I don‘t live in the EU.

nobody will willingly fight for the EU

Good, less we have to do for you cucks the better. Just know we've defeated european land armies twice before, doing so again would be easy.

Heh you‘d be surprised. The rot is going deep over here.

Germany just wants to destroy Europe, AGAIN

nothing wrong with a united europe shekelstein

We tried warning Europeans and they threw it back in our face.

I look forward to the EU boot stamping the breath out of them. They deserve it.

Many here would say it already has. But regardless the 4th reich needs an army to step on the European people more effectively.

Stop making excuses le 56%

This is the most stupid argument seen here and only Sup Forums is tinfoiled enough to come up with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU

>lol. germany invading france again? that'll never happen

>How much should USA charge them?

Maybe pay off your own debts before charging others for money you don't deserve.

This is actually a good thing for us. We might lose influence in Europe but who wants the partnership of those ungrateful bastards anyways? Now we can finally see those fucks stop complaining about muhhh occupation muhh NATO bases. Their grandchildren will chastise them for destroying the partnership they had with us as they're rounded up in tolerance camps by the multiethnic EU army.

>Europe becoming America 2.0
I'm more concerned about it becoming Soviet Union 2.0, except with shitskins.

Hi.

>All the lives lost to save them
I guess Russia is getting a way more money than you then

youve exploited kickstarting industrialization long enough britney. once london falls behind as a financial hub, its back to the birmingham slaughterhouses, this time, make sure its kosher-halal.

Good, now we can take our troops out and abolish NATO.

>All the lives lost to save them, all the money spent to rebuild and keep peace
Because the US obviously did it to help them, not to further their own global politics

we shouldn't foot the bill for this integration. Federation or bust was inevitable with the continental EU. EU sans the UK still has about a hundred and fifty million more people than the US, now they can finally be a real power in NATO and we can pull back assets in that region and downsize a bit

we should form a joint-Navy with the UK and the Commonwealth

Even that idiot Wilson regretted the US entry into the war. The Brits literally made Germany into a slave state, grabbed up all the German colonies for their ever expanding empire, and chopped up Germany and her allies as war booty.

That was not saving Europe.

Raping Genocidal maniac of WW 2 was Stalin, and we helped him. WW 2 was about making the world safe for communism, and Germany, Japan and Italy had a pact to stop the communist.

Your (((history))) is quite... wrong.

>this is the drivel of the average Sup Forumstard
try gaining a slightly better grasp on politics before spouting such bullshit

1. Times change, this isn't previous century anymore.
2. How is this relevant? It's literally the same as today when we're all in NATO.
3. Nobody can force me/us into going to war and take Germany's/France's side, it's colaboration, not even a pact; and if we're talking about EU army, it would be defence alliance so argument still fails, also
4. If one member attacked another it would automatically dismiss the said alliance

Jesus Christ this place is filled with retards who haven't left their home safe place for too long and are incapable of geopolitics.

$20,000,000,000,000

>How do you feel the USSR felt?
The Soviets got Eastern Europe as war booty after WW 2.

Funny, huh! The we defended the two powers that said they wanted to conquer the world, Soviets and the Brits, against the folks who wanted only to put their country back together and not fucking starve to death - the Germans.

>Poland refuses to take in shitskins yet again
>Eternal kraut hates when someone interrupts his endless quest to destroy Europe
>Mutti Merkel commands the newly found EU army to invade ala Hungary in '56.
>Turns out the EU army is full of Jamals and Ahmeds and once they're trained and recieved weapons they turn upon their employers
>Full blown racial and religious war in the west

Nato for fuck sake...

I like how you say "we" as if Germany is a unilateral voice amongst the Jewish controlled EU.
Merkel is a puppet.
Grow some balls, your ancestors are watching you with disgust.

>Europe is so far left
>implying

>it will become the common enemy of USA
>implying USA wants to get rid of its allies when global Chinese influence is growing

>Russia
already is thanks to the USA (at least according to Russian state media, which pushes the narrative that the EU is forced by America to be anti-Russian)

>China
are you trying to say that the EU is more left than China?
if anything, China would support a communist revolution in EU (not gonna happen though)

if that is the case, ill be going to poland and join the polish in the cuck hunt. the only good german is a dead german

I hope this clusterfuck will soak up all the traitors willing to fight for it and then everbody just dies in a futile attempt to take russia.

And yet, as stupid as you find it, you lack the ability to say why and refute it.

>If Poland refuses to accept Refugees, the Polish army is going to invade itself because the Germans say so.

You really don't grasp how this is going to work, do you?

Here is a good example of a European army:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Armée

You know, the army which actually guaranteed the preservation of the culture and traditions of countries like Bavaria, Poland, Saxony, Italy, the Illyrian countries etc.

>European Army
kek

Germans can't fight.
Sweden won't fight.
France has surrendering as it's national sport..
Spain can't even defend it's own borders.

Some army.

>Chinese province pretending to understand politics
lmao

So many flaws in this post it's unbelievable.

>Europe is so far left
I think you mean EU, not Europe, so I'll go with EU..
It's quite central actually
>it will become the common enemy of USA, Russia, China.
EU is connecting with all of them more and more. It mostly has problems with Russia, but that's because of sanctions that EU politicians were too stupid too see it's just USA's long term strategy to sell EU it's oil
>Europe will have allies from Africa and Mid East. Good luck with that!
Funny, Muslims have no better ally than US of A

Reminder that Germany rules Europe and Germany is going to be muslim majority in 50 years.

>memeflag
Time to self suicide

You can pay us a couple of trillion Euro's for the refugee crisis you created. That and you will be accepting every single nigger and shitskin that crossed the border.

Then you give us a couple of trillion Euro's for the financial collapse.

And you will be paying back the debt of Greece. It were your bankers that falsified their numbers.

And then you are freed from us.

europe might turn in to a new theater for proxy wars.
The eu wants to enforce their laws on through military actions on some state, said state aligns with another super power for protection, other super powers join the fray to protect their interest.

Hope you guys are ready for middle east 2.0, because it is going to happen in europe

>it's just the nose of the camel.

Yeah. That's how it starts. 50 years ago we made homosexuality illegal. Today, they have more rights than us and are suing us out of house, home and shop if we address them with the wrong fucking pronoun, which we are supposed to guess.

Never mind the American experience with a standing army. The states were to have the military, the Fedgov just a small training force. See how that went for the US.

These (((folks))) work on using the crab pot technique.

The one who makes the claim has to provide proofs. Which there are none, it's everything only hypothetical based on memes. I dismissed it a couple of posts down though.

After Britain betrayed France and slaughtered their soldiers, it's no surprise they hated the British. It's taken decades of propaganda to try and justify it, but those that were there still havent forgotten.

We are ready, are you?

>Europe is far left

Say the anglos

>Europe is too economically liberal

Say the Latins

>Europe is quite fine, don't change it to a fiscal union as well, hehehehe

Say the Irish, the Luxemburghish, the Maltese, and the Dutch.

The EU is what you make it to be. If you voted for conservative MEPs which would enforce a fiscal union but also want to preserve regional and national culture and curb immigration and Islam, vote for it, don't bitch online. The power in the EU comes from your national governments who form the council of Europe and strongly suggest which members to assign to the Commission and from the MEPs you elect. If you think the EU is too left wing, it is either because there are too many left wing countries in the EU or because you voted for a meme party that doesn't want to solve the EU's problems to make it worse or disfunctional.

The French get a lot of shit about losing WW 2 twice...

France was being torn apart - divided into communist and anti-Communist camps before WW 2. A great deal of them didn't want to fight the Germans because they AGREED with them.

>lol what was the delian league
European education everybody

we are not in europe.
if the eu tries to do shit with us, we will just cry to the russians or the americans and the eu will be seen as a foreign aggressor giving any super power more than enough justification for all out war.

The EU parliament is elected completely democratically, and the other institutions are populated with representatives of each country, who were chosen by each countries' democratically elected leaders. Unlike the failing US electoral college system though, the institutions that aren't directly elected need all representatives from each country to agree on issues. This is to prevent the more populous countries from completely dominating the EU and it ensures every country has a voice.

They are going to use it to fight Trump. Now that Trump has seized full control of the US military the pedophile bankers have no army to oppress the world with. When Trump declares martial law he will give the marine corp full authority, the marines will seize the navy and air force and they will round up the pedophile bankers and the corrupt lawyers, politicians and judges. Trumps trips were a test of the marines' ability to transport and safeguard the potus, and also a test of our allies ability to safeguard Trump. When the CIA hacked Trump's twitter with a geolocating virus they directly attacked the potus, and war has been declared against the fucking spooks.

The UN will launch a counterattack from the FEMA concentration camps. Obama built over 800 concentration camps, complete with acres of mass graves with millions of plastic rubbermaid coffins and concrete mass graves that are 20 feet by 40 feet. The UN stations thousands of troops at each of these 800+ concentration camps, where the DHS gives them our food and buys millions of rounds of nato spec ammunition with our tax dollars.

The invading army is already here, all OPs post means is that their is now a secondary force we have to deal with. When martial law happens, shoot the UN bluehelms because they are the invading army. Do not fight the marines.

>The power in the EU comes from your national governments who form the council of Europe
Wrong. There are 4 coalitions that rule the Union. The largest being the Alde liberals.

>implying i wont desert

These are part of the parliament, I was talking about the EU institutions not the parliament parties.

So the Council, the Commission and the Parliament.