ALCOHOL IS BAD FOR YOU

healthline.com/health/alcohol/effects-on-body

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/alcohol/short-term-long-term-effects.html

ibuzzle.com/articles/negative-effects-of-alcohol.html

alcohol.org.nz/alcohol-its-effects/body-effects/effects-on-the-body

>you can literally do this for anything in existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/5thYear/status/927008435803172864/video/1
i.imgur.com/D8GKVmC.jpg
wired.co.uk/article/why-alcohol-is-good-for-you
reddit.com/r/cripplingalcoholism/
hooktube.com/watch?v=IdRo2NJJcUU
reference.com/science/can-much-oxygen-kill-ea10018638d1c6a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay thread

It`s realy bad, but tastes so good, and make you forget, comfy, sad, stupidly brave.

So give me milkies instead

>alcohol tastes good

oxygen is literally killing you

Beer, Good cocktails, wine, whisky end etc?

More proof that alcohol is bad for you.

twitter.com/5thYear/status/927008435803172864/video/1

>I am the ultimate cuck, I destroy my body and mind because muh fee fees hurt and I can't cope with existence

Drink in moderation and only at parties, if any of you faggots get invited.

Alcohol is good for you, it puts hair on your ass.
i.imgur.com/D8GKVmC.jpg

Nahhh. Maybe it's because you're an alcoholic?

>Alcohol is good for you, it puts hair on your ass.

So that explains it...

>beer
>good
pick one pal

it's funny because before prohibition, the main selling point of the temperance movement was that alcohol was turning males into retards, and these days it's the opposite, there are trashy drunk women all over the place and most of the sober ones at church are just reformed drunken whores who think if they repeat enough shit that they hear in church they'll be "born again" as a non-whore. it's a horrendous situation. i truly fucking despise alcohol and i'm grateful to my parents for staying off the shit.

Spotted the 16 year olds

I'm fine with beers and whisky but cunts that drink buckfast, MD and all the other crap and end up rolling around in the rubbish on friday night need shot.

That's too bad because I tore a tendon by rolling my ankle and have been drinking for over 24 hours with the occasional nap here and there. I had 6 beers after it happened, then slept 6 hours or so, crawled to the car and drove my mom to the airport and then started in on this handle of tito's when I got home and I'm about halfway through it.

beer tastes like shit, try drinking non alcoholic beer which tastes exactly same except without the extra bitter due to lack of alcohol.
Wine is shit too, and whisky holy shit, its like 40% alcohol, the taste is horrible

I do like the taste of some ciders and cocktails that are sweet, but then I just drink orange juice/apple juice, its same and 10000000x healthier.

Only fucking sheep and good goys willingly consume fermented jew

>ALCOHOL IS BAD FOR YOU
So is being a faggot
Sucking shit covered dicks
being black
being near a black
black culture
feminism
reddit
spongebob
not shutting up
being a jew
being near a jew
jewish religion
driving too fast
not driving fast enough
being a kiwi
being a sheep near a kiwi
being a sand nigger
being a child near a sand nigger

shit neighbour, the list goes on and on. Why are you really bitching?

>dünkelbier
>bad
#soyboys

>alcohol is bad for you
no fucking shit, so is hamburgers but you yanks gobble that shit up

You sound like a pussy. Go drink some soy milk, faggot.

Miller lite isn't beer, my man.

Maybe I am.

Rum or Vodka?

Alcohol users, even the heavy ones actually live longer than muzzie cuck teetotalers.

wired.co.uk/article/why-alcohol-is-good-for-you

what a loser

Just because it kills you doesnt mean its not medicine

>taste of some ciders
Everybody have different taste, I am not defending alcohol, literally can destroy your life.

d-dad?
is that (you)?

I am not a cuck my emu friend, just like to have fun :)

Obviously rum. Specifically my rum.

Oh no you are just a literal pussy

>swede calling me a loser
kek, have another pint on me m9, you dont produce any testosterone anyway so it wont do you any harm

>Implying I drink that shit
Even a German fag like you should know about the American craft beer scene. Your pussy wheat beer can't compete

>slav with an adidas hat
fucking top kek

I drink alcohol free Woazn sometimes, it tastes just fine.

show your flag

>If it weren't for x we'll all be imortal.

Wat

You are a pussy tho. Keep drinking your cider fag

I bet you smoke as well, weakwilled muhfugga

this

It's good, but costs more.
Vodka for poorfagfuel, rum for taste.

I stopped drinking 10 years ago, you are the only pussy here if consume poison willingly

You don't understand, user. My rum will enable you to shitpost for days without sleep.

>American craft beer scene
Kek, i don't give a shit about your pumpkin beer or whatever crap you drink.

As an almost daily vodka drinker, rum of course. It can actually taste nice. Vodka's just cheaper. I mix it with shit.

Nope, I don`t, smoking is even more pointless.

>I stopped drinking 10 years ago

yeah nah, you are probably a frustrated Muslim who never even had a drink.

Fuck off Mohamed

But I don't shit post, I only add value.

>drinking juice
Are you fucking 10? Holy fuck youre retarded. No one lives forever faggot. I guarantee you not enjoying a beer or whiskey every once in a while iant keeping you alive any longer than me either.

Mah nigga. Rum is for the weekend.

i drink a lot so much it has changed my personality and totally isolated myself watching animus series movies playing videogames , i think about suicide a lot or just getting off the grid because im sick of this world.

do not confuse alcoholics on the street with those that do it indoors , the only difference between the two of us are that some have given up while we still drink clinging onto hope for things to change.

but thats silly , when im sober i feel absolutely miserable and aware of too many things - i ilive in fucking berlin you expect me to be sober in this jihadcity.

everyfucking thing i read are lies you expect me not to drug myself and do some neholistic omegafaggotry level "get waifu breed waifu kids fantasy and hail hitlers?" - those are fantasies i do share but does being sober or drunk change my view ? no i just open my mouth a lot more and bumble rubbish which i dont regret but pretend i do to nor hurt others feefees.

i am become the Drunkaryan who is actually a selfhating jew , if i didnt drink id be smoking weed , if i didnt do that id be drinking coffee , jokes on you sweetie hehe , i can do all of those.

i could also shoot up heroin but thats str8 up retarded , same with coke or fucking lil kids in the ass but apparently many of your idols and presidents do that (even trump and merkel prolly into peepeepoopoo) so dont you tell me alcohol is bad , its so bad it makes everything else go away and when im reminded i share this shithole with the lot of you - consuming it until im on your intellectual level of dogshit makes me almost tolerate humans.

>obligatory frog reeing.

sunny d and rum yum yum

in his defense, german beer does seem to stay in the same ballpark. a peach kolsch seems to be pretty rare nowadays

beer is for faggots a shot of whiskey along with a nice cigar is for men

Good luck with life user

Sunny D with rum? Sounds weak. My rum made a major player in the cocaine revolution in Hollywood back in the 70s say "Holy Shit!" and have his eyes bug out of his head.

You must be a fun person to be around with

Wow that's sad, at least you're justified in your miserableness. I feel for it Mr.nazi

>food tastes bad

Muslim spotted.
"Alcohol is Haram, you're totally an alcoholic if you have a few drinks a month. You guys should get drunk on Alla- I mean GOD instead!"

That is very sad! You have to change your life, Germany will be normal again and that depends on you, young straight germans.
My country is shitty too, even more you now we are poor as fuck, but i decide to stay im my country and try to have normal life, wife, kids and living with hope for better future.

>i drink a lot so much it has changed my personality and totally isolated myself watching animus series movies playing videogames , i think about suicide a lot or just getting off the grid because im sick of this world.

This cunt.

reddit.com/r/cripplingalcoholism/

I've been drinking more often than I should. Missed a family event this weekend because lolhungover. Hitting the reset button for a couple of months to get my mind right again. I'm hoping it will lead to better decisions/self-improvement in general. I'm not knocking alcohol, I'm just misusing it.

Found the soyboy.

alcohol is the ultimate degeneracy.

Prohibition was necessary. Manchildren from the early 20th century couldn't handle social contact and needed to drink just to get by. A vocal and nigger minority kept making the shit illegally and now everyone is fucked.

haha I am lithuanian, I had my first beer when I was 15.

there are a million other things that I enjoy doing and that do not poison my body, I can live without the alcohol.
What I dont understand is people especially polllacks consuming this shit, this jew and then posting muh jews and degeneracy in their next reply

>I just drink orange juice/apple juice, its same and 10000000x healthier.

you CAN have fun and not drink, try it and dont let (((them))) tell you otherwise

Everything in moderation lads. I tend to save my drinking for when I just had a spat with the gf and I need to hang with the boys to gripe and get my head on straight. About ounce a month.

Good for you!

i haven't drank in some years. it's been long enough i lost count. even worse still, modern vidya sucks and can't hold my attention. being sober with no escape from reality just accelerates the descent into madness. the unhinged life is the best life.

lmao spot the fucking shitskin

>soyboy gets extra grumpy when mommy doesn't stock up on soy milk and diet Mt. Dew.

Good post

hooktube.com/watch?v=IdRo2NJJcUU

When you reach that point you only have one choice. Do something completely different. Abandon everything and start working in permaculture projects.
If you learn how to do it you can travel and work in pretty good environments for almost no money.
If you just stay like that, sooner or later you are gonna sink.
Also, don't kid yourself about your intelligence level. Intelligent people don't end up in your situation and you know it. An intelligent person doesn't ruin his life by being crushed by his own perspectives and ideas.

thanks for everyone's participation.

Booze should be b&.it's degenerate AF

It saves my marriage every day.

What the fuck: the post.

Since I started binge drinking I'm more confident even when sober, I just don't give a shit anymore. I acomplished more since I started drinking than before. I stopped being a beta faggot that cares about the smallest things. I did so much horrible shit when drunk that I no longer care when sober, it's a good feeling.

Jesus fucking christ. Get your shit together, you fucking kraut.

reference.com/science/can-much-oxygen-kill-ea10018638d1c6a8

>Developing research, as reported by Medical News Today, suggests that breathing pure oxygen can actually cause damage to the brain and heart; thereby exacerbating the problem that it has always been thought to prevent.

>The air that is normally breathed does not contain high amounts of oxygen. In fact, the most abundant chemical in the air around most people is mainly nitrogen. Because the human body has developed in conditions that were not exposed to high amounts of oxygen, the body is not naturally equipped to handle such high concentrations of oxygen, notes Medical News Today. When oxygen is so high in the bloodstream relative to the concentration of carbon dioxide, this causes blood vessels in the brain and heart to constrict.

>you can do this for anything

Stopped drinking alcohol two years ago. I only drink on special occasions now, and even then it's rather symbolic. Although the real effects are long term, I feel so much better now. Not to mention that you lose so much time unproductively due to hangover.

Throw the alcohol away, anons.

>soy milk
>diet
>mt jew
spotted the american

>hangover.
I always knew Macedonians aren't really Slavic lmao.

>Long term effects
Yeah, no fucking shit.

Yeah, as if the flag gave anything away

We learn from our own mistakes. Alexander died from alcohol intoxication. That nigga thought us a lesson.

Fuck. Now I want a burger..

Just drink water before bed and you're fine.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Christina Hendricks not breeding at least five children is a sin against the nature of the highest order and one of the reasons why Jews must be eradicated from this world.

I don't drink much because it's bad for gains, but even I can enjoy some good whiskey. You're an irredeemable faggot.

NEIPA