Which uniform is the best?

Which uniform is the best?

Fukushima because ZR.

Okinawa > Niigata > Fukushima > Fukuoka > the rest

How would each girl's personality be according to their uniform?

I'm partial to Okinawa and Nigata as a Summer/Winter combination.

Niigata > Fukushima > Okinawa > Fukuoka > Tokyo > Hokkaido > Nagoya > Kobe > Osaka

Hokkaido

Which district has a pinafore?

Okinawa looks like your typical dumb bimbo

Niigata looks like a delinquent

Tokyo looks like a girl who fucks men at night

Clearly, Osaka has the best taste. Conservative and long skirts

Kobe

You called?

Hokkaido > Fukushima > Fukuoka > Okinawa > Niigata > Tokyo > Nagoya > Kobe > Osaka

Tokyo and Niigata are huge sluts.

fpbp

1>5, 6, 3>2, 8, 9>4>7

Hokkaido looks comfy as fuck.
But Fukushima looks rather nice as well.

Osaka > Okinawa > Kobe and the rest are trash not even worth mentioning

Niigata sluts. Guaranteed enko.

There is no way that Niigata doesn't do enkou

>Hokkaido

Looks like some pure unadulterated comfort right there brudda.

fukuoka

Nagoya and Fukuoka look bad
Osaka is inferior to Kobe when it comes to demure dress
Hokkaido is a bad example of winter moe, but still okayish
Fukushima has ZR but the colours aren't great
Okinawa is OK
Tokyo and Niigata are sexy

1st post best post

Okinawa the cutest

I like Kobe. It reminds me of Tamako Market.

3 > 5 > 7 > 9 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 8

Fukushima > Tokyo > Niigata > Okinawa > Fukuoka > Hokkaido > Nagoya > Kobe > Osaka

But Kobe looks better than Osaka, while still being modest and old-timey. What's wrong with you?

Someone needs to post the illustrated high school guidebooks found in one of the previous uniform threads again.

Niigata = Kobe = Tokyo = Okinawa > rest

Kobe is as stylish as it gets.

Something's off. Let's fix that.

This gentleman knows stuff

Osaka for the long skirt

Fukuoka>Niigata>Fukushima>Nagoya>Kobe>Osaka>Okinawa>Hokkaido>Tokyo

Kobe is classy as fuck.

Fukushima because ZR and side tai.

This user speaks the truth.

Most of the uniforms in that image are modified uniforms. They don't meet school standards and if a girl is caught wearing the uniform like that she will be reprimanded.
Any dress bellow the knees is completely prohibited and you'll be turned around at the school gate and cordially asked to fuck off.

The Okinawan uniform is the generic summer school uniform for middle schools you'll find all over Japan.

Most public schools choose a simple black or navy as the colour for all articles of their winter uniform. So anything with extra colours is a private school. Anything with a plaid is almost guaranteed to be a private school.

In other words this is an otaku being liberal with his fetish rather than what the girls in those parts of Japan wear.

I like to point this out every time the image is posted. Because I know most of you tards know jack shit about Japan.

>i am a cum-guzzling autist: the post

I know you've stumbled upon on a schizophrenic when he gets mad his fantasy isn't true even in the most general sense.

Normal people are aware fantasies are not real.

I know I've stumbled upon a schizophrenic when he gets mad his fantasy isn't true even in the most general sense.

Normal people are aware fantasies are not real.

>below the knees
>prohibited
Prove it

Add a 'not' in front of that.
Obviously no one will stop you if you choose to wear the dress full length to your ankle.

I've always found it hilarious girls that do that in anime are always depicted as delinquents. It's typically the fat and ugly girls in real life. Also the ones with stern parents.

>implying I'm mad
You can stop projecting now

Anyone who uses autist on Sup Forums as an insult is already projecting. Look at where you are you retard.

Niigata > Tokyo > Hokkaido > Fukushima >Okinawa > Fukyouka > Shit >Nagoya > Osaka > Sup Forums > Kobe

You do realize autist is an insult used all throughout Sup Forums right?

1. Fukuoka
2. Fukushima
3. Osaka

>Niigata
>Tokyo

Oh so you like a delinquent and a slut?

>In other words this is an otaku being liberal with his fetish rather than what the girls in those parts of Japan wear.

>I like to point this out every time the image is posted. Because I know most of you tards know jack shit about Japan.

Most anons don't know that elevens sometimes use anime style in official capacity so they would never expect that this is anything other than some doodle.

Yes

Kobe's the best imo

Hokkaido: Best hugs, best kisses, very cute mannerisms, hardly if ever speaks. Sweaty, if you're into that. Loves sweets and she doesn't get big easily. Hope you like soups, hot pots and jams.

Osaka: Genki girl that loves just being near you, perfect housewife. Can be serious when she needs to and might get preachy. Still, very motherly. Since she stays at home, she will get pretty lonely, so make your few hours together count. Don't and... well. Hell hath no fury.

Fukushima: The most regular of the bunch. Will cook dinner, but will ask you to do the dishes. Will treat you with care, but still needs to be pampered from time to time. Bland, but charming.

Okinawa: Like Osaka, is energetic, unlike her, however, is more of a little sister or cousin. Can't cook, modest sizes, will want you to get out of home often but doesn't necessarily mean you need to spend money, just walking is fine. Whatever love and care you show her she will repay in double, and don't forget to make her feel like a woman sometimes.

Fukuoka: More distant, will want some space for herself but will never give up an opportunity to cuddle, mainly during the night. Sleeping with her means she will become glued to you in her sleep, only to wake up in the morning, get embarassed by being so clingy... and do it again in the next day.

Nagoya: Clumsy. Almost dangerously so. Not bad at cooking, just bad with knives. Extremely talented at baking and making sweets, but you're in charge of anything else. If she tries to surprise you with dinner when you get home, it's actually pretty good, but please don't mind the various bandages she has covering her fingers.

I think it was a joke, something like only Sup Forumsutists and other social rejects watch Chineese cartoons, so if you call somebody an autist you are projecting your own autism on him. You get the point.

Tokyo: Almost too good for you and you're afraid she knows it. Always sure of herself, but needs maintenance. Hardest part of the relationship is going to be breaking her out of her popular highschool girl shell and revealing the caring, almost naively romantic little girl on the inside. Not the best match with needy people, as she just might get annoyed and all your love might feel unrequited. Can learn how to cook only after quite some time in the relationship, but at the start she will just scoff at the notion of not eating outside.

Kobe: Mature is the name of the game here. A serious girl with a goal in life. Not the type for showing affection outside of your home, but will need some serious help relaxing when she comes back from work. Just forget working at the same company as her, much less the same department. Runs the risk of trying to compete and one-up whatever you do that is work-related, you might want to become a stay at home husband instead. Back rubs and massages will open her heart and good, warm food will seal the deal.

Niigata: Tries to act cool about liking you, but if she comes across as rude she will spend the rest of the week feeling bad about it. Will pick up any clue you leave for her and work hard (without showing it) to please you. Is at her cutest when embarassed. While she herself is loving on the inside, she only wants minor shows of love in public. Leave the cutesy nicknames, headpats and hugs all back home. Don't mistake this for coldness, she just wants to be the only one seeing and hearing those things.

Hokkaido

>a joke
Considering there were some people yesterday this season is the best in years because it has the most yuri and sol escapism anime I wouldn't call that a joke. There are a lot of social outcasts here, it is a fact.

>Fukushima
>Not radiation suit

A joke as in obviously we get some stray normalfags so it was an exaggeration for comedic purposes.

Too soon.

No tie > regular tie > bow tie > sailor thing

too soon

You mean
>not a mutated, hairless ghoul
Japanese don't wear radiation suits. It's bellow their honor!

>Japanese don't wear radiation suits

they do, but they claim that they didnt detect any radiation.

Kobe by far

Artist is pretty bad. Most my preferred styles look like shit here, in fact only Kobe still looks halfway decent.

They don't tho.
It's just a white overall with a respirator.

Osaka

Does it have to be yellow? How do you know his suit doesn't do its job?

>Obviously no one will stop you if you choose to wear the dress full length to your ankle.

>I've always found it hilarious girls that do that in anime are always depicted as delinquents.

That's because it's easier to hide weapons under the skirt, user.

>That's because it's easier to hide weapons under the skirt, user.
Sounds like TRAP strategy

Anyone have the uniform catalog/artbook that was posted a while back? I only have a few pages, I couldn't find the torrent for it.

Osaka and Kobe are the only ones not asking for it, so I choose Osaka.

Actually Osaka, Hokkaido and Kobe are trying too hard, it's obvious they are sluts, Fukuoka and Nagoya are really plain and pure.

Because it's made out of fabric you dolt.
It's about as impermeable as your clothes.

Fukuoka > *

Actually look how it folds, it looks like it was made of a thin layer of some plastic. Maybe it's bad because it's easier to puncture something thin, but he's clearly working stationary in a room, so maybe it won't get punctured.

Anyway, maybe they have shitty contamination procedures, but this picture is by no means a definite proof.

>Wearing skirts in winter

Are the Japanese autistic?

>doesnt know about japs heattech clothing

Is that a kind of microwave?

Fukushima is number 2 because Comfykaido exists.

Hokkaido looks so comfy.

Tied between Fukushima and Tokyo
Impractical but comfy Hokkaido deserves a mention

These hip-accentuators.

9 get