Yuri!!! On Ice

Another day, Another Gays on ice general.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-11-02/what-so-gay-about-yuri-on-ice/.108391
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 days until EP 6

Days are dragging slowly.

This goes beyond just plain ol' fujoshibait at this point, right?

I really want them to end up together but I know MAPPA are just being the biggest teases in the world right now :(.

I want it to end with aging and balding together on poodle-farm.

>wake up
>see this

what do?

If it is just queerbait, they're really working hard. I think the whole love confession really breaks it, but who knows? It could all be one big bait. I really hope it isn't, though.

Soon

Please go and stay go.

Watch Episode 1 to Episode 5 (tv broadcast edition) everyday.....

Fuck off

Moar please.

If turns out to be queerbaiting i will be really mad, i sure hope not. But this is the most extreme baiting i have ever seen in that case, i hope they have the balls to make them canon.

>queerbait

Holy shit, fuck off with this word.

tfw you realize the cool moments that happens in the ED sequences already happened in the timeskip

okay is fujobait good for you?

>queerbait
You have to go back.

Anime doesn't work like western media and the creators don't care about you, shut up about this shit and stop setting yourselves up for disappointment.

I need more Makkachin being best doggo scenes

YoI is great, every boy is best boy and every girl is best girl. I'm in love.

Demoted to house dog. He's not even going to have screen time until the very end. Fuck this gay earth.

what's wrong with it?

I wonder if Makkachin and Korean skater's dog will meet.

Not him and not a tumblr hamplanet but in this precise instance I would understand people being mad if it was just bait as it has gone far beyond most homobait shows.

let me dream user

Please no, Makkachin will be eaten.

this
pls make it so MAPPA

MARRY
FAIRY

no

I want Yuuri to slap that ass for me.

I don't want gross gook germs near Makkachin. He already died many times.

I want to protect the most beautiful woman in town.

Looks like Victor's lip balm became very popular in Japan.

Apparently after she bought it the sales lady mentioned they had alot of other customers coming in to buy it as well. The fujo didn't say anything and left.

Japanese fujoshis are well known for their dedication and deep pocket

>her
Will Piggy ever regain his masculinity?

Do you want her to lose her boyfriend?

Well, he tried going alpha on Minami-kun, but we all know this is just an act.

You can now eat pork cake for Christmas

I thought his alpha mode was his girl mode. He's a strong woman.

When was there a timeskip?

between the yurio vs yuri battle and the domestic competition. im certain a few months have passed actually.

> That lip balm costs 50$.
yikes that's expensive.

not at all if you have a job like everyone else.

Even with a job, paying that much for a single lipbalm is alot.

It's been two days and I still can't belive how comfy and gay episode 5 was. It's like a dream.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-11-02/what-so-gay-about-yuri-on-ice/.108391

What is your opinion on this article, fellow fags?

I could understand paying 50 for a lip balm if it was a large amount, but that container is small as hell.

It hardly says anything about YOI.

>hmmm, should I buy a lip balm or a half a week worth of food?

he lost it when he switched from being a meaty pork cutlet bowl.

>ANN

I wonder what it tastes like.

Fuck off.

bacon and cum

>people still talking about how expensive the Chanel lip balm is
>half of you would happily plunk $80-100 bucks for a really nicely made Victor scale which is even more useless

I am pretty sure that the lip balm wasn't made for poorfags. Although if you have a spare $50 for irrelevant shit, you are doing pretty bad. You don't have to be a richfag to afford it.

You can buy 2 products for that same price, why spendt 50$ on a lipbalm when you can get both a good daycream and facial wash for the same price. It's a bit too expensive for a single product in such a small container.

But the sneaky marketing worked on the fujos i guess.

Legit question, how long does one of those things last?

>half of you would happily plunk $80-100 bucks for a really nicely made Victor scale which is even more useless

Lip balm runs out, I can stare at a Victor scale forever.

>implying you'll live forever

Victor scale is useful for masturbating to it.

Before this I was going to be disappointed, but hey, whatever, happens all the time.

MAPPA has gone too far now. If they back down from national TV love confession I will be pissed. I'm ready for that third act break up but if they don't get back together in the end, man. Give me that happy ending goshdangit.

At least we will have tissue doggo.

I assume most of the fujos going crazy and buying the lip balm are older and ones already used to buying products like SKII.

Nendoroid Yuri coming soon...

He's a masculine pork cutlet bowl (female).

[citation needed]
I'd want a Fairy nendo though.

Will the user who timed the subs for episode 4 be uploading the subs for the other episodes as well?

huh so the tub was actually true to size

After next week's episode airs, the show will be half over. How are you going to cope Sup Forums?

im just speculating.

im gonna bet on several OVA and compilation movie

Poorly.

>Show called Yuri on Ice
>It's actually QUALITY on Ice
Why?

Don't bully the animators, they're dying.

Are there ascarids on his plate?

Shh! Don't say the "D" word; you'll trigger Victorfats.

>is actually yaoi shit

They're doing fine for their budget and schedule, you won't even notice most of those unless you watch it frame by frame.

Cannot unsee.

>Give me that happy ending goshdangit
In a perfect world they'd take up pairs skating or ice dancing together. I don't like how the ending is hinting that they'll part ways, though.

Rather than nendos, scales when? The vast possibilities about the poses they can use make me excited.

There's really fanart for every little screencap and scene in the show isn't there?

Victor bodypillow when?

Victor a bully

post >yfw victor and piglet kiss on the last episode

Who /borntomakehistory/ here?

ДА!

I place my bets on there being an "almost kiss" at the end. Maybe Yuuri and Victor will be alone at the beach again after the GP and Victor will lean in, Yuuri close his eyes and then they will somehow be interrupted (by yuri for maximum keks). Victor chuckles and declares to them that he will return for his final season and declares them both his rivals.

The ending would please the fujos by pretty much making Victor/Yuuri and it would leave room for a second season (which could lead to them officially dating at the end of it).

Me.

Also, can we start coordinating ourselves for Sup Forums sings History Maker?

We're almost at the halfway point of the season. Best to do it while we're still hyped.