Well now the EU Caliphate has its own army when will WW3 start?

I can't wait to BTFO statist continental nogs just like my ancestors did

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
beta.latimes.com/world/la-fg-europe-vigilantes-20170313-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1916)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bongs will be with the caliphate, bongfriend.

No

Yes

Why the hell is Poland, Czech R, and Hungary doing on the right? Why is Britain on the left? And why is Europe the right and the 'Alliance' on the left? You don't know ehat you're talking about, OP

>poortugal
>japland
fuck off, kike

bongistan and fucking leafs belong on the right, Poland belongs on the left

Just looking at the pic on the left makes my soul burn

becouse it's some dumb bongs wet dream.
he probably didn't look out of window for a long long time

>muh britain is based now

LMAO what the fuck is Portugal doing on the left side?

Aren't you the faggots who are not allowed to own butter knives?

Britain will be after sweden and germany lmao

This is the reason

Best Allies

Nice meme. I own a rifle, little Turklet.

>a rifle
Airsoft doesn't count

The first step of right side of the pic coalition has been made. My country will soon join PESCO and the commies backing up parliamentary the govt can't do shit.

>"Germany is particularly interested in getting the military to stop the influx of migrants coming from the countries of the Arab world," explains Jorge Machado. The BE also identifies migration issues as a reason for the EU to move forward with the military project.

>"These migratory crisis issues have been a kind of fuse that has been used by the EU to justify the need to create this defense arm", such as the European Defense Fund, a financial investment mechanism set up by the European Commission for research, development and acquisition of military equipment.

a shill, a faggot, a tribute. sage

the US is Somalia, not sure they are outside caliphate control, perhaps China Russia Iran will fight the new EU/NATO caliphate

FUCKING
D E L U S I O N A L

Poles are such a bunch of shitheads. Constantly chatting shit about the EU but they open wide as soon as the EU has a big load for them.

lol your empire literally fell apart in '97. Won 2 World wars thanks to US supplying them in ww1 and thanks to the soviets in ww2. Capital has a muslim mayor.
>pic related
>tldr eternal anglo strikes again

Australia is pretty lacking in free speech. The way things have been going, I really don't think we deserve to be on the left side of this image.

They're whiter than you.

you're a muslim country, how can you give us shit for having a muslim mayor?

What a jerk

>not so fast gypo

You ancestors came from the continent.
>British education

And?

We've had thousands of years to forge our own culture and race.

But ofc we are.
We willingly learn turkish in primary school alongside the holy quran. Its like a second language to us.
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/

beta.latimes.com/world/la-fg-europe-vigilantes-20170313-story.html

You're literally a Turk. For hundreds of years your ancestors were used as Turkroach comfort women and cannon fin see for sultans.

To top it off, the few non-Turks in your country are gypsies lmao

Not really.

Human genom project and Britain... Check it out. The original Brittish Y-chromosome is not only quite simple but it was more or less erradicated by the vikings.

Blood of the vikings is a good documentary to watch to educate yourself on the subject.

So no 1000's of years unless you are in the minority of being an original potatoe from some part of the brittish Isles which were completely untouhed by the outside world.

lol umad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1918)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1916)

>Poland in cuck Caliphate
>UK in Based alliance
HORRIBLE BETRAYAL OF 1400 CHILDREN

Why is Slovakia on the right. They have very strict immigration and try their best to preserve their identity.

is that hamburg in the based alliance?

the european onions is a ragtag band of turds that make me cry.

UK based hahahaha

Good, I'm on the grey side

One in 2 whites does not live in USA though.

>britbongistan not a caliphate
>Visegrad is

What kind of paki delusion is this?

>But so far the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Portugal and Malta have yet to sign up to the deal
Based Portugal

>there will be war in spite of the existance of nuclear weaponry with assured mutual destruction

Keep dreaming.

>Canada
>Based
buddy I have some bad news......

The image doesn't even have coherent sentences, well made image burger.

That image kinda weirds me out because there is a legend in Portugal that the next Western Empire the Fifth empire will come from a prophet called the "hidden one" and will unite the West against evil.

Maybe it is true. Someday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire

Because OP is butthurt anglo.