Sup Forums BTFO

What a fucking ugly doll.
Wait that's not a doll is it.

I can now put terrorist barbie right next to my abortion clinic barbie!

this is peak capitalism

won't the dipshit lolbertarians screech in joy as the wealthy corporate pigs expand their marketing to middle-eastern countries?

Do they come prefilled with explosives?

this is peak capitalism

won't the dipshit lolbertarians screech in joy as the wealthy corporate pigs expand their marketing to middle-eastern countries?

>all those faggots really thought liberal Western capitalism would conquer Islam

if you don't want it, don't buy it. remember the short fat barbie from a few years ago?

Mattel is attempting one last gasp to remain in business in tapping into the muslim population, the company is about to become obsolete like kmart, sears, and jcpennys.

>If you don't want abortions, don't get them.

So why do you still want to ban or heavily restrict abortions?

I never said that.

Kind of ironic coming from the race that has produced 99% of mass shooters

Sam Hyde actually predicted this years ago in his Ted Talks speech. The video is about half an hour long but he does briefly mention "In the future there will be Muslim Barbie dolls" or something like that, if I remember correctly.

It will eventually. Look at that Mall of America footage. These muzzies are just as materialistic as any westerner and once we show them the path to living fat and happy they'll chill out some. Probably take another century.

"barbie" is an easy word for a kid to pronounce. i cant figure out how to pronounce whatever the fuck her name is

Why did you assume he's black?

>Doesn't post link

Should wear a burka, desu. That fucking face should be a crime.

Didn't she fail to even qualify? So basically her only accomplishment is being a nog who wears a dish cloth on her head?

It's not capitalism anymore

We live under corperate oligarchs

Sam predicted becoming a morbidly obese unwashed homeless man who lives in his GMC Denali in this talk as well.

Only leftists are mass shooters.

Thicc barbie looks like she'd give better head

Just type "Sam Hyde Ted Talks" into youtube.

>blatant female oppression.

How empowering, right feminists?

I never understood why they got triggered over a doll with a cartoonish design. It's not meant to look like a real woman any more than my pikachu plus isn't meant to be fucking representative of a mouse.

>barbie for a muzzie shitskin who got knocked out in the first round and was an embarrassment to the nation
lmfao

I have zero problem with this. If muslim girls want dolls let them buy from an American owned company, what the fuck do I care?

>Disappoint your daughter this Christmas!

because they can't distinguish reality from fantasy, why do you think they keep bringing up harry potter in reference to politics?

>calling him a Nigger
That's just rude

>with tactical stone throwing action if she takes it off

>Abortions are the same as Barbie dolls...

Is the explosive vest included?

Does it come with a bomb vest?

As long as Hasbro doesn't put ragheads in my horse cartoon I don't care.

>As long as Hasbro doesn't put ragheads in my horse cartoon I don't care.

I should write to them with this idea

Does not include explosives is going to be the new does not include batteries

How can I find your post from 2014 on 4plebs.org?

and so we continue to walk the path towards cultural suicide

posts*

>Why does it come with a string...
>Pull string ... tick tick tick...

Is there a refugee ken yet?

>announces
Fake news, they announced this like a year ago

Didn't use any name back then. Only for the last 6 months.

didnt barbie already have a terror-doll
terroriana or something?

Maybe some keywords or often used image?

it's not oppression if a nigger does it.

He's not wrong. Every video I see with him, he's breathing harder and harder.

>Assuming he's black

YASSSS. Does it come with little stones to lapidate her when she is not obedient ?

She isn’t even that good.... she got carried in teams. Honestly this is stupid as fuck who thought this will sell? Mattel is going under this is a sign.

They don’t buy anything idiot. They just found a nice place to spend their time instead of sitting idle at home they’re using their physical presence to push others out of public spaces. You’re literally retarded and need to kill yourself.

because evil big government overstep is fine when it upholds muh conservative values

I hope it backfires because some radical slimes read too much into their rule about not being allowed to worship idols.

Here is the new Ben Affleck Batman figure from Mattel.

or Mario Kart

Allah HuWakbar

Kakav si ti jadnik... strašno..

>I have worked hard all my life to reach this point
>I can finally relax
>some fat faggot shoots me in the knee
>notice there about 20 of them
>they all scream at me that I'm being disrespectful or something I don't really understand since the shock from the pain of the bullet in my fucking knee
>they waddle towards me
>they all jump like majestic whales only to land on me
>I die
>they spread the money to all the Jamals down the street

until nobody who actually produces anything is alive anymore. communism achieved.