What is going on here?

What is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

almostbakkin.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/yryr-104-105/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayano being a shit

i'll rip your head off, you dumb virgin.

someone doing it to herself

I do that everyday. Waiting for someone to speak to me.

Crippling loneliness.

Disappointment.

she is waiting for her dildo to be at full charge

Ayano being really cute.

>Didnt watch the show
>Expects others to spoonfeed

Literally kill yourself.

Would you drop this show if the girls actually date each other? Just trying to see how many watch this solely because they love yuri yet hate lesbianism.

Are you joking? Watching the yurus on a date would be amazing. Hell, there's already been various pseudo-dates that had some of the best episodes in the show.

I just skipped all episodes about Ayano in S3. She is the most boring yuru and least cute.

Hey, user.

Ayano being a phone sex virgin.

Just kill me now.

Sexual frustration.

who cares it's not even canon

literally me

Finally someone with a brain.

Yui don't be so mad that she took your best friend from you.

She never did get that call.

Fucking Kyouko.

>didn't even watch the episode

she was the best girl in s3.

I mean she never got the call to go to comiket, she just got the call to help kyouko with her stupid shit afterwords.

It's like waiting for a girl you like to call you, but instead she calls later and says "hey can you help me clean all of Tyrone's semen out of my room? k thx."

She got a call, but it wasn't THE call. I'm tearing up just thinking about poor Ayano.

IT'S NOT CANON

DOGAKOBO ARE JERKS

>love yuri
>hate lesbianism

>S3 is the only canon
I don't have a face that shows enough disgust.

you'd be surprise

what the fuck are you talking about you flaming idiot

I despise Toshino Kyouko with all my might. Annoying bitch.

Loved her when she was a child though.

I despise you.

That's funny because she turned from being a crybaby into best girl.

t. toshino

t. China

das racist

Stop.

>defending your rapist
Stockholm syndrome much?

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

It's not going to happen.

Most of the anime isn't canon then.

ITT people who don't understand Kyouko's character where she's the same person on the inside that she's always been. She's still a scaredy cat (snake prank), and for all her teasing she still cares deeply about her friends (sleepover at Yui's, first one to invite StuCo along whenever they do something fun)

Just because it's a comedy show doesn't mean characters can't be fleshed out with depth.

Isn't the anime pretty much like the manga?

Every adaption is different, so even if they add a character doing something in between two panels from the manga, you can say it's not canon. Anime reorders events and spaces things out to better fit into episodes. The comiket parts are original, but talking about canon is moot. It portrayed the characters well and wasn't bad.

If anyone still cares, Bakkin just released a couple of chapters.

almostbakkin.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/yryr-104-105/

TYO was a mistake.

Too lazy to rewatch so I started watching random parts of anime. It really is a masterpiece. But after TYO they just sound completely different and don't capture any of the magic. It has a lot of okay parts, though.

Are there any download links for the other vol 14 chapters?

This is legitimately one of the saddest scenes in anime

It's probably because it hits too close to home for most anons

What are you guys talking about with the canon thing?

best gurl

After brat.

>Just because it's a comedy show doesn't mean characters can't be fleshed out with depth.
Yeah, a lot of people miss this point. Just because something wasn't specially made to have tons of depth doesn't automatically mean it's inconsistent and shallow.
Yuri Yuri is a masterpiece

As always

Ayano is a boring tsunshit normalfag tier

She was varied and expressive but got the personality sucked out of her.

POST AKARI SWINGING A SWORD

Wait, what? I've never seen this before. Someone please post it

Is- is the usual guy not here? Sorry, I'm new at this.

Ah, who am I kidding, this screenshot is worthless, you can hardly tell she's hugging it.

>Best girl tier
Kyouko, Akari

>Delicious Chinatsu tier
Chinatsu

>Great tier
Sakurako, Rise, Hanako, Kaede, Mari

>Meh tier
Himawari, Chitose

>Not good tier
Ayano, Chizuru

Chizuru is in every way an improvement on Chitose.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I alone lived in this really weird situation where I find myself relentlessly shipping female characters with zero chance of becoming a couple but generally yurishit comes across to me as pointless bottom of the barrel trash. For example I would never waste my time watching Sakura Trick, which looks to me like pure shit, but I watched every episode of Kill Me Baby hoping Sonia would kiss Yasuna instead of beat the shit out of her.
Yeah, I don't get it either.

Chitose is more cute. Also drooling is gross.

Actually, user, I'm afraid it makes perfect sense.

It is normal in many situations to be put off by things that are explicit and to prefer implicit things instead. Eroticism works this way, for example. It is also generally considered better writing to allow the viewer to piece things together than to spell them out plainly.

It sounds to me like you're just the usual /u/ cancer that can only judge a show by how much room it leaves for his delusions rather than by its own worth, but at the same time you have a gene for good taste somewhere that makes you hate it when those delusions are played out explicitly. Which makes you a tasteless swine that can't even enjoy a masterpiece like Sakura Trick.

Sucks to be you, really.

Waiting for her drug dealer to call back with new product

Filthy degenerate.

I want Chinatsu to be my lewd princess!

Daki for ants

I'd buy 20 copies of the BDs if they actually had some proper pay off.

Why did she wait by the home phone instead of her own cellphone?