Singing Kirifuda:
youtube.com/watch?v=sWMSY615Tow

>Edo, with our nostalgia power, we will defeat those two gay faggots

Yuri vs Serena never

Yuri vs Yuya never

Don't forget Leo and potentially Reira.

would be so much nicer if they could actually get a duel outside
and not inside some uncinematic cramped hallway

What, and let them make more QUALITY? Atleast they can draw straight lines and put the last of their effort into cgiing the doragons

Like Father,
Like Son.

>fuck my boipucci please

>RIP Kaito

Kaito can't get Super Poly'd with Ciphers/Galaxies, because they're LIGHT, but Edo will job because all of his D(raw Engine) HEROs are DARK.

What is this YUM YUM stuff

Do I even want to know?

in your tum tum

The letter Yuya sent to Yuzu during synchro was changed and mentioned something about home made waffles and Yuzu said yum yum

hey guys remember shuzo

...guys?

>BECOME ONE WITH ME ALREADY!

I guess the Dub Writers are getting pissed that the original is trying to upstage them in badness

>What is this YUM YUM stuff
Some shit frome the dub.

>Do I even want to know?
No.

Yes, he was mentioned last episode. And his face was shown the episode before.

>he doesn't know the taste of delicious waffles
this nigga

>his face was shown the episode before
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP SHUZO

kek

its even weirder

did you see the dub of episode 77?

>If this card has a "Cipher" card or "Kinetic Soldier" as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card; monsters you control cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of this turn, except this card, also take control of face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached, until the End Phase, but while this effect is applied, they have their effects negated, their ATK become 4500, also their names become "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon".

What an easily counterable effect

To this day I still don't understand why include Kinetic Soldier in Ciphers.

>Kinetic Soldier
To be fair its name was already changed in the TCG.
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=2&cid=5034

I just caught up after a few weeks break. Is this EGAO?

Yea, it's egao, definitely not a devil, Yuya said so himself

But, why though?
Why mention this card at all?

Because KoA probably didn't think Cipher would become an archetype, like Frog, Red-Eyes, Archfiend, pretty sure there are some others

Quiz: what genitalia does this thing have?

Cards have to work the same across all regions, and sometimes Tewart fucks up names. See the TCG text for Arsenal Summoner.

So, is it safe to say that Meiru's prediction will come true

>a large failure and then he will be swallowed by darkness.

The large failure will be the four girls vanishing in front of him in Yuto and Yuya's despair Zarc will consume both of them in his darkness.

I can't think of a better way to break the two,especially in the state their already in.

Yeah okay.

hanase

MONSTAH

>tfw speedroid domino butterfly is outside the speedroid scale range

>konami still slaps on the standard synchro tuner restrictions that makes it useless outside of its own archetype.

>So it's not only that speedroids can't pendulum summon it, but anything that can won't be able to use it.

HOW MANY RURIS?

I miss Nakajima. He wouldn't have treated Reiji like Yuya did in their tag duel.

Yuri and Serena SOL Academia school life series never

they will never get their game on user

Let's make it happen.

I do wonder how would Yuri and Serena have been if Leo didn't fuck with everything.

They would have been best friendsu like pic related

leaks?

>ygorganization.com/rolling-around-at-the-speed-of-sound/

PP19-JP003 SRドミノバタフライ Speedroid Domino Butterfly
Level 2 WIND Machine-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 300
Pendulum Scale: 8
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except WIND monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) You can discard a WIND monster, then target 1 of your banished WIND monsters; Add that target to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Domino Butterfly” once per turn.
Monster Effect:
This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a WIND Dragon-Type or Machine-Type monster. If this card that was special summoned from the Extra Deck is used for a Synchro Summon, banish it.

So Konami accidentally confirmed Premium Pack 19 ahead of time. What else are you hoping to see here? I would like Sora's new cards, though I'm still holding out hope that they might be in Fusion Enforcers.

I wonder how many anons would lewd their ruris/waifus here

is it gay if i want my ruri to be my daughteru instead

No, but a reminder that even some dad have a little lust for their daughterus, not all, but yes to some.

Almost everyone.

This is a semen demon

tfw you'll never be like shuzo and raise a strong cruce daughteru like yuzu who will always want to cuddle with you when shes a babby girl

Soon

Considering that I have not only a very lewd mine, but also a big fascination with impregnation, hand holding and happy family... I sometimes believe that my cardfu would probably put a spell on me to control my heat and release it only when she also want it, then for a week we will be totally fine.
Still...
Delete
I am the only one who lost almost all the hype for this?

YO YUYA
MAKE YOUR SHOW GREAT AGAIN
not really?!

Pretty good, better than the last Sup Forums sings faggot.

The bit we got in Op 5 will be better than the actual duel.

>a ton of my shitty edits got into this and previous Sup Forums sings
Is this my legacy

Yuri will be something like a pet dog to Serena regarding his manners.
Serena is much better in academic stuff and tutors Yuri because he only gives a fuck about dueling.

Yuri will always rest his head on Serena's lap on a bench during lunch breaks.

Why is she so perfect lads? Also sound duel 4 when?

Because she's like a newborn kitten that hisses at you when you pet it.

I got the impression they would be so crazy into dueling that they become famed rivals.

Is that why Yuri is the perfect Yuu to her Ruri?

>Yuri the pet
Yuri is cunning and sarcastic, he'd probably trick Serena into acting like a cat
>Serena tutoring Yuri
Serena is as smart as a bag of bricks and only cares about dueling, Yuri seems like he'd be smart enough to excel at anything

I don't Yuri would be that type that excels at everything. i do agree that he'd trick Serena into acting like a cat while laughing at her face the whole time.

Noh Yuzu is sex.

>a large failure
This show is a big fucking failure already

>he will be swallowed by darkness
More like Ono will hopefully never get a new project again, thanks to Arc-V

Accurate portrayal of recent episodes?

Best Dragon

Just make the cage shoot out green LD lights and it'll be 100% accurate.

Best Yus

Remember when this show was fucking insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=0FTE-LoUdHI

Halloween is over.
THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS SOON.

Predator Plants and PK Pendulums when? Starve Venom Fusion Pendulum manga dragon when?

Where can I read the Arc-V manga and have other Ruris been introduced yet?

Well done user you've pulled through again

out of interest, how many submissions did you get overall and how many we're Ruris

15,5 submissions. 3 Ruris.

When are we getting spoilers?

Remind me, was Aqua Rage always so /fit/?

He is as fit as Kaiba

How many little girls do we have here?

Am I the only one who thinks that Chronos wasn't wearing any lipstick at all? Maybe his lips are naturally purple.

>gets trips
>3 gurls
nice one user

>3 Ruris
Damn. 4 would have been perfect.
But which one are we missing?

Serena. None of them were crude enough.

I'm still mad that Reira didn't see Tsukikage get carded, causing Reira to go on a rampage until Reiji calmed him down, and then later Nakajima and Himika would arrive in Academia to confront Leo, Leo would card Nakajima, and it would be Reira's turn to comfort his nii-sama when Reiji fucking loses it because Nakajima's his right hand.

No, Ebina Yuzu is sex.

Why did best girl become a jobber?

Could be. 5.5 of those images in that vid were ones I edited and I didn't sing for it.

Serena doesn't/can't sing then I guess.

Man, I need some card spoilers. Can somebody card me then let me out on the 17th?

Who?