Something is going on in Europe (nuclear edition)

Anyone remember a few days ago all the posts about the radiation map and the high rad count on a single detector? Well now this... In a whole new spot and the same style readings.

remap.jrc.ec.europa.eu/GammaDoseRates.aspx
journal-neo.org/2017/11/14/the-us-neglects-the-safety-of-nuclear-power-plants-in-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx
google.gr/amp/amp.dw.com/en/spike-in-radioactivity-measured-in-germany-other-european-countries/a-40825708.
en.protothema.gr/radiation-detected-in-greeces-atmosphere/
phys.org/news/2017-11-chinese-coal-ash-radioactive-reuse.html
dailycaller.com/2015/12/02/scientists-tell-regulators-nuclear-energy-isnt-as-dangerous-as-they-once-thought/
youtube.com/watch?v=nV7uNMQ9AgI
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Ptolemaida_power_station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't there so bullshit about Slovenia a few days ago or something.

sage

Yes that is what I am talking about. Now this is going on as well. Something fishy is going on. I am seeing all kinds of different feeds about plants and dangers within the plants. Looks like something big may have happened and they are covering it up. There are vids of a guy in Russia that is walking with a gamma detector and it is lighting up like mad in random spots on the ground. Like rads in the air being drifted by the wind and deposited.

Look at the map now. It is moving.

big if true

New location new detector. There is something going on. They dont just set off for no reason in such a short time. As well there is a ton of shit in the news about plants.

WHat the fuck is going on?
Last week it was Slovenia now its Greece

oh lmaao im fucksd

Like I have been saying. There is something a foot. They are covering something. Look at the history of some of the random points around that whole area. The past 2 weeks there are HUGE spikes.

F

also dont forget the give away iodine pills to the people.
The last time someone sad it was medical equipment that was shipped from norway to spain.

Dismantling Israel's Sampson Option net maybe?
Can you destroy and nuclear device, have it release enough material to read as "hot" but not actual go critical? Dirty but better than a proper activation?

at the moment i think someone is messing around with the sensors, it is more likely that the plants are under some kind of hacker attack. maybe someone is testing out what they can do when they are in the system.

I remember that. I also remember govt handing out rad pills all over Russian and eastern Europian lands as well.

I didnt get no pills wtf

There was talk of some kind of leak or incident happening early in the month way east of there. Look up the vids of a guy using a detector on the ground around town. There is something going on. A cloud maybe.

irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx

this was the accident beginning of this year

There was something more as well. At the end of last month start of this month.

fishy google.gr/amp/amp.dw.com/en/spike-in-radioactivity-measured-in-germany-other-european-countries/a-40825708. en.protothema.gr/radiation-detected-in-greeces-atmosphere/

some German news sites say it could be a accident in the Ural in Russia, but Russia sad it was nothing

nigga the spike is in greece

That is exactly what I have been seeing. Look up the videos.

It's your stupid new reactor, they discovered a way to nullify the americans ICBM arsenal and they will no matter what.

That's why they decided to join armies right about now, france always surrender in the right time.

And i found this in the comments under some news site

The radioactive cloud over Europe is also from German Coal plants(backup for intermittent renewables).
"Combustion of these coals leaves behind the uranium and radium and generates coal ash with very high levels of radiation."
"Some of the coal ash samples analyzed in the new study contained radiation levels more than 43 times higher than the maximum safe limit..."
phys.org/news/2017-11-chinese-coal-ash-radioactive-reuse.html
"Coal ash is more radioactive than nuclear waste according to Scientific American. The particulates and heavy metals associated with coal plants emit are estimated to cause 13,200 deaths a year, according to the American Lung Association."
dailycaller.com/2015/12/02/scientists-tell-regulators-nuclear-energy-isnt-as-dangerous-as-they-once-thought/

There have been many others as well. NOW it is there. Before it was east of you. North east.

I worked on a project in the states where we refined and sorted coal ash looking for heavy metal and elements. I never saw any rads in coal ash or smoke. Maybe they are adding their rad waste to the coal they export? A way to get rid of it. If so that would be fucking huge.

that would be insane, especially since germany has problems for a long time to get rid of nuclear waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV7uNMQ9AgI

In this video some guys chase the cloud with a aircraft

Or the opposite. It would look like an accident to the American press that controls "their" army and still get the job of punishing "Amalek" for our insolence of not wanting to be Brussels' negro slaves done quite effectively.

Interesting. There is some shit a foot for sure. I will have to watch that whole thing. This whole thing looks to me like a cloud for sure.

Its interesting indeed.
I dont even think that it is a leak from a plant. But something is going on. Needs monitoring

Agreed. It may be harmless as of now but it looks to be progressing. If it gets worse it will start hurting people for sure.

bump

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Ptolemaida_power_station

Ptolemaid where the spike appears is a coal plant And was renewed in 2013