WIKILEAKS

Wikileaks c. 2010 "Collateral Murder"
>"Information deserves to be free" chaotic neutral, fuck the CIA and MI6

Wikileaks c. 2016
>seem to revel in their popularity in the alt-right
>Assange cares more about his opinions of other people than just releasing documents without comment
>contact and attempt to get Trump Junior to leak some of his father's tax returns, so they can attempt to appear neutral and not Pro-Trump
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536/

What the fuck happened to this organisation? Were they "compromised"?

I don't care which side you are on, or whether you're willing to turn a blind eye because it supports your "team". It doesn't sit well with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/930237935680618496
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/21/president-donald-trump-lobbyists-hired/416749001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>contacts happened starting Oct 21 2016

>the entire fucking internet was down that day because of a DDOS against WL

you're an ahistorical twit, britbong.

>>contacts happened starting Oct 21 2016

D.A.K

>changes content depending on administration
>hated by the party that is in power

WikiLeaks is a US operation.

How thick are you?

9/20/16 is in September.

You misunderstand how twitter works too, this is Trump Junior himself sharing their messages to him. Or do you think he is lying about their contact with him?

You're even thicker for not even questioning him

assange has always been a self-aggrandising narcissist with some very loopy ideas about information proliferation. from day one. nothing's changed.

Go back.

I can assure you I've been here longer than you, when /new/ and /n/ were things.

Why does this make you uncomfortable?

This is true about Assange, I do think something has changed though and if I was a leaker I wouldn't trust them with my information any more.

>I'm le oldfag reddit spacer
Nice try satan.

Congrats on reading the ED article on Sup Forums, you wouldn't be complaining about Wikileaks siding with the good guys if you were from here.

Kill yourself blackpill shill.

it's funny seeing posts like this. i wonder how many of your come to Sup Forums straight from Sup Forums

>you wouldn't be complaining about Wikileaks siding with the good guys if you were from here.

Maybe I'm not a totally partisan fuckwit?

Maybe I'd have preferred Wikileaks to stay non-editorial because in twenty years time I wanted it to be a beacon of transparency, and this path means it won't be?

Think for yourself rather than spouting cliches, you'll be happier in the long run.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/930237935680618496

>Donald Trump Jr. publishes missing context to alleged Twitter correspondence with @WikiLeaks

That needs a comma or something in it, so are they accusing Junior of fabricating their correspondence?

What on earth is this link in the messages, too?

wlsearch.tk

Either

>Wikileaks making an alt-right bait website, maybe to get /r/The_Donald and Sup Forums types to go data mining for them
>Trump Jr's team made a fake message with this link

Neither looks good

I've just realised you said the entire internet went down. You're even stupider than I thought.

Assange has been dead for a while. Wikileaks is fed operated.

Wikileaks wont exist in 20 years if Assange doesn't make allegiance with someone.

Trump was a golden opportunity. I had my political awakening because of Collateral Murder. Ive2 been here fighting the good fight forever too.

I would be more than happy with Don teaming up with WL to take down the swamp.

I've also speculated for over a year that we won't see Trump's tax returns because he bankrolled Veritas and contributed to Wikileaks. Absolutely zero problem with this.

>I would be more than happy with Don teaming up with WL to take down the swamp.

Admittedly he seems a note apart from most tycoons at times, look at his absence from the Panama and Paradise papers, but you do realise Trump is part of the swamp himself, and most of his advisors are from that political establishment?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/21/president-donald-trump-lobbyists-hired/416749001/

Before you go >USAtoday you can't argue that the people named don't work in his government.

Lools like a hacker almost.

Wlsearch.tk is a free site.

Not really anything like Julian would make.
It's incomplete and strange.

If I was don Jr i would have seen that site and known immediately that wasnt the work of JA. way too amateurish.

This is very strange indeed...

there was a major level 3 system blackout.

fuck off niggertits.

One honest explanation is that Wikileaks let their version of the site expire, and someone has today used the same address to make this new page.

>you do realise Trump is part of the swamp himself

return to your previous webspace faggot.

Well who is he supposed to hire? Ineffective people? Wouldn't it make more sense to use effective people as needed?

Time will tell if Trump is completely bought but I have hope that he will do the right thing for the American people.

If he fails the first four years we are truly fucked.

Look at @wikileaks from around those dates.

Pretty obvious that this was an outside actor (Fusion GPS?) using twitter to fish Trump Jr.

JA uses encrypted methods of direct communication, the idea that he would even use Twitter DMs is absurd.

could've been a honeypot to get trump's credentials and leak his shit

How is it absurd to think he might communicate over DMs? I don't buy the plain text from JA but I could see him using PGP over DMs

You've ignored how you couldn't even read the month right kek.

And whilst there was limited access to big sites like Amazon and Reddit, the "whole internet" didn't go down. DDoSing a DNS provider wouldn't do that.

How is he not, when he has dined, lobbied and done business in the same circles for years? He's been a registered member of both the Democrats and Republicans too. Can a leopard change its spots so easily?

Why would Wikileaks later acknowledge Junior sharing their DMs then, if these are fake?

frenche
sur la recheche youtube
sbuuhmkb210
lyq6q_-b9q