The Atlantic magazine wrote about Sup Forums

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/brotherhood-of-losers/544158/

The Atlantic may be the second most prestigious magazine in US.
Author pictured.
She’s always here and refers to us as her Lost Boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hmORS
amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/hmORS

>calls Sup Forums losers
>is a ginger

Fuck off you self promoting cunt

I'm not giving you any ad revenue

>coded frog memes
What did we mean by this Sup Forums?

If I were she, would I put that picture up?

>I've been active on conservative forums for eight years.
seems legit

yes

What if I show my tits?

DIE CUNT

Then I might forgive you

>a bluepilled libtard accusing Sup Forums of never growing up
Oh, the irony.

I read her book - a little rushed but I thought it was good. She's a pretty good writer.

she's hot. I wonder what her asshole looks like.

>dumb roastie trying to understand the boys club that is Sup Forums

Fuck off you dumb cunt

Tell that potatonigger to bite my 56% ass

They are not prestigious. The Atlantic simply insists they are relevant and provides confirmation bias to libtards.

>The Atlantic may be the seconds most prestigious magazine in the US.

FAKE NEWS

I just read the article. She's got all the details correct but missed the core thrust of what brings people to Sup Forums. Reading her article is like reading politicized anthropology -- she's Margaret Mead among the natives, trying from her privileged POV and leftist assumptions, to understand "primitives" who need to be "brought into the mainstream."

So, if you're reading this, my dear, please understand that you fundamentally do not understand, even though you think you understand. You're skimming the froth, not the substance. You just don't get it.

Sup Forums exists because of people like you. Let me repeat this: WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF ARROGANT, ELITIST, MEAN-SPIRITED, SEMI-EDUCATED people like you who have almost -- but not completely -- obliterated our culture and society. You refuse to leave us alone. In fact, your article/book is proof that you won't leave us alone. You're trying to profit from us -- you're just another pro-tyranny Obamite determined to destroy our ways of life.

Yes, we're "diverse" but we're united in one thing -- we don't want to live near or with people like you.

You're probably one of those fools who thinks the election was about the economy (stupid!) or race. It was neither. Trump, to us, was a big finger in YOUR eye. The election was a full-fledged expression of disgust and hatred for the type of person you are, the type of society you champion, and the destructive and demonic impulses that people like you have unleashed on OUR society.

>old childless spinster
>Supports her cat lady ways by criticizing men

But Sup Forums isn't obscure any more. It's in the Alexa top 50. It's basically a tier or two below Facebook or Twitter at this point. What a dumb bitch.

Ha ha ha. She called your bullshit. At least try to be lovable losers and quit shooting up schools and churches.

Print this and nail it to her door

Now, that’s a response!

This isn't your blog slut.

Oh and r/numale is that way >>>>>>

Is the Nord bot/autist no longeraround?

i cant wait till you end up in a home you old piece of shit

are you srsly going to listen to this fuckign boomer?

always thought it was:
1) New Yorker
2) Atlantic
I really just like the cartoons in the former

The thing I've realised with all these supposedly "prestigeous" media rags is that the more "prestige" they have, the more entertaining it is when they piss it all up the wall by condescending and alienating their audience.

pls don't encourage the faggots. The Author of that article isn't here. And writing her a loveletter that she will never read on Sup Forums is indicative of mental health problems.

Can anyone explain to me what they put in the water up in canada?

I hope she is not a coal burning whore. She should be making white Christian babby, not writing faggot articles about us.

Should we write a letter to her one word at a time?

DEAR,

look upon the evil of rationalized arrogance incarnate.

Bags of milk

How to become internet famous in one step:

Step 1. Pick a fight with Sup Forums

The arrogant expression in the photo says everything.

chemicals that makes the frogs gay mostly

Her name is a angela nagle. I've read a few of her articles and she seems pretty sympathetic towards the alt right. I'm neutral towards her. She doesn't seem like a leftist ideologue.

>Dear
Ginger,

You're not wrong but really sound like a fucking faggot

The Atlantic has the same intellectual cachet as a bathroom stall wall.

he was arrested for promoting right-wing archiving sites

So this is who has been posting all those 'femanon here' threads.

Show us your tits you ginger bitch.

>thinks jeremy corbyn maybe able to appeal to conservatives

Wouldn't it be easier to post nudes in Sup Forums and blame hacker known as anonymous?

>How to become internet famous in one step:
>Step 1. Pick a fight with Sup Forums

thats not how.

step 1. lurk here for about 3 months. If you're a young women or black 1 day.
step 2. start a youtube channel
step 3. come to Sup Forums /po/ and steal ideas and present them like you came up with it.
step 4. profit

ex
PJW
Gavin Mcguiness
Lauren souther
Mike cernocuck
the list goes on and on

And that's why it's unlikely for the author herself to be shilling her article here.

Natural spring waters imbued with norse magic.

Look at that fat cunt
I bet she live alone with dozen cats

the dumb roastie is counting the chickens before they have hatched lol. James fields will be acquitted

She's doesn't understand anything she writes about.

Gregory Hood tore her shit up at AmRen.

amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/

Haters and losers!

he said be gave up after mods b& him twice in a row

The Atlantic has an almost 90% Jewish staff.

Kys soy boy millennial faggot.

t.Chad Gen Z

אני פשוט לקרוא את המאמר. יש לה את כל הפרטים נכון אבל החמיץ את הדחף הליבה של מה מביא אנשים ל / פול /. קריאת הכתבה שלה היא כמו קריאה של אנתרופולוגיה פוליטית - היא מרגרט מיד בין הילידים, כשהיא מנסה מה- POV המיוחס שלה ומההנחות השמאלניות שלה, להבין את "פרימיטיבים" שצריכים "להביאם למיינסטרים".

hi angela,
tits or gtfo

>losers
Tell that to the chad in /fit/ or the 30 year old millionaires in /biz/.

Hell, even /vg/ has /agdg/ which is full of people attempting to better themselves in their craft.

angela nagle is a cuck

>My lost boys
Appreciate the concern but you need to take the hint and your condescending views over to Reddit. A call for respect is warranted on the individual basis, not a firing point for your generalzations.

lol this bitch thinks every user here is a man

>The Atlantic may be the second most prestigious magazine in US.

that's the journal sweetie

I hope she reads this.

It always amazes me how surprised they are by the hatred. As if anger and rebellion are illogical responses to the destruction of society and the flood of non white immigration they push.

Good post

>it's unlikely a marginal "journalist" would do something to increase her profile

Do it anyways

What makes that a boomer response

She claims the defeat of the alt right after Charlottesville. She say that it was too premature. They didnt build enough support beforehand.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.
Charlottesville was a psyop, but it was a brilliant victory BECAUSE it was too soon. Before all of you fools took to the cause and followed false leaders. It killed the (disturbing to normies) face of the movement. Along with the alt-lite.
Cringe nazis and keikistaners were made uncool. But you and I are still here. We are the middle, no less extreme, bulk of the movement. We are shitposters and memelords.
We scare our enemies with pictures of frogs and shouting "pepe". We still have our culture and our beliefs. We aren't going anywhere, we have nowhere else to go.
We will always be here.

>tries to argue against being a sperglord
>posts typical sperglord BS

Messed up shit like this is why I visit Sup Forums.

>Dear
>Ginger,
I

article was absolute cancer. more ignorant than Michael Jackson

In a few of her videos, she She pretty much concurs with the R9K fags that the sexual revolution benefitted a minority of men and that the left should stop destroying traditional institutions and start building things, which made her a target for the alt left. She certainly bit the redpill but she's not willing to go the full way.

>She’s always here and refers to us as her Lost Boys.

Yes because all of Sup Forums are Neets

Wait if that's the case why didn't the Dems win over this board?

>Also Bernie bringing Sup Forums back to the progressive left

She has a few downie facial features. Poor woman

MUMMY GOT US

You forgot to switch back to English kike.

whats the point of writing that article? why not just tell people to come here and make up their own mind about us and this place

The funniest thing is that this bitch thinks only men come here. If there was a gender survey here she'd be very-very suprised.

shes like 70% on the money and the end is objective truth

too focussed on the fascist side but I suppose that is a reality

A quick guide for newfags who are dumbfounded as to the proper technique of dealing with attention whore journalists who write at a middle school level then come here to promote their piece of shit article:

Step one: type the word sage in the options field

Step two: tell the attention whore faggot OP to fuck off

Step three: continue on with your newfaggotry, or even better, go back to fucking plebbit

Its really bothersome to read another article about the evils of the right from another leftist rag. Did this same paper have anything to say about the violence antifa committed? I think the only real way to combat any of it is to distance ourselves even more from Bannon, and Spencer. Also, from the tryhard skinheads who literally poison everything they touch. Hate it or love it, this is a battle that will be won mostly on pr, not just on ideas.

>this

Did they notice this?

Solid post. Don't get many like this since the shills/trolls took over, gr8 to see.

Now this is a faggy blog. Nice post, flaggot.

good read user thx
didnt know it was the same dumb bitch who wrote that trash, really puts this in perspective

>Dear
>Ginger,
Want

>she's always here
i wonder if she knows she can never leave?

>a fucking leaf
figures

This plus resting bitch face; feel bad for what ever beta clings to her

>Saying Charlottesville wasn't a success

DEAR ginger,

I want to

>Charlottesville
>Charlottesville
>Charlottesville

James Fields is a fucking Jew. His mother's last name is Blood. It is impossible by definition that he was a member of the alt right. Really, a Jew marching in a white nationalist March chanting "Jews will not divide us?" And what happened to his murder case Hy the way? I have not heard that is moving forward.

angela nagel isn't as bad as some on the left, but she's so steeped in lefist rhetoric that she can't look at anything from outside of that perspective. note how she conflates having issues with feminism as being anti-women, how she describes any sort of white racial consciousness as "white nationalism" or "racism" without bothering to define or clarify those terms, or how in love with the "political movements i don't agree with = cult' line of thinking that's so popular with people like her.

she seems smart and interested in understanding the alt-right/pol/whatever, but she's hopeless. she's a sad display of how far political polarization has become nowadays.

Angela Nagle is a low IQ moron with no understanding of Sup Forums or anything else. Thats why she can only write for low brow publications like the Atlantic, for similarly low IQ normies.

>She’s always here and refers to us as her Lost Boys.

MOMMY

couldn't even finish it
I've read this same article like 50 times in other places.
instead of writing about us, why don't they write FOR us if they want our clicks?
Stop this liberal lunacy on their end and start getting real. How about some pieces on how
"It's Okay to be White"?