youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=uwiOx-axitI
youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah okay

Why does this make you so insecure? Isn't it exhausting inserting race into everything?

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

Disgusting.

>Isn't it exhausting inserting race into everything?
Probably not since the kikes are relentless at it.

kek, the anglo mutt memes are true

They put out a call for people to star in the ad and the best people get the part. You're the one who sees race.

>Euroweenies are so pathetic and beta
>lol brexit, we won't end in a multicultural dystopia
>lemme alone with my cute paki boys

No fucking way this is what you actually believe and isn't bait. Fuck (you).

Its just one bloke with a cuck fetish making all these adverts.

Its all too much the same otherwise.

>hfw he puts coal in her socks and she just burns it

WHITE FEMALE
POC MALE
EVERY TIME
NO EXCEPTIONS

>Studio.cu.ck

>like / dislike ratio
>disabled comments

Lmao they went out of the way to make sure the nigger has black arms for the santa.

EVERY
SINGLE
BONG
ADVERT

London is full of blacks and muds

Ever since Trump won they have gone into overdrive with this shit. It's like this is the manifestation of the impotent marketing cucks rage at what they perceive to be growing white identity.

Top zoz

Even my normie mates have started noticing it's always a black man and a white woman, when does this shit end?

lol she goes in for a hug hahahahah

even he isn't worth her kiss.

white women are the problem. race traitors. pure ego.

women didn't stay at home to raise the kids because of their nature, they just sucked at everything else so badly thats literally all there was left for them.

Evolution Is A Filter

even these black men will one day wake up and bite the Leftist cuck fag hands that feed them and keep them down at the same time.

I rub my hands like a kike whenever I see these ads now because they are pushing it way too hard and too fast. It's gonna backfire, it'll have the opposite of its intended effect.

It’s not about getting rid of the whites. It’s about pushing a fallacy that in reality creates instability in people’s lives and ultimately in society in turn. Look at the divorce rates amongst interracial couples. Look at the statistics for children who grow up with divorced parents.

lel. That's a good idea.

My gf who is oblivious to this kinda stuff noticed it after a commercial on tv over the weekend. People are catching on

Ask the jews, you gaslighting faggot.

I fear this is the real truth. The narrative is that we're all one big happy family and all they need to do is push it hard enough in mass media and suddenly it will be true. Interracial issues only exist because people haven't been correctly influenced.

There's a direct parallel with communism - sure it's not working at all, but we just haven't done it right yet. That it's bollocks from first principles is outside of the bounds of discussion.

Reality is a totally secondary consideration compared to the paradise in their heads.

Funny how all the Christmas themed adverts in the UK feature Black Guys in relationships with White Women.
Gee, who would have thought black guys and white women were just so much more talented across the board than everyone else!?

The sinbgle most important part about this:
Write down who makes those commercials.
Both who pays for them and what firm makes them.
As a bonus look for jews involved.
And then compile into an image.
If someone does just one commercial infographic just make a nie OP with it and people will help with the others

Shit, was talking to this cunt

Are there any adverts which don't feature interracial couples? I'm not even that right-wing, but this is becoming too glaring to ignore.

can the UK just use .cuck instead of hiding it in .co.uk

>Even my normie mates have started noticing it's always a black man and a white woman, when does this shit end?

Same here. I've pointed this out on lefty forums a lot with the spin that it's implicitly racist to only show one type of interracial coupling.

This is a good button to push because lefties read it as "not progressive enough" and correctly attack that position.

This is the power of arguing the opposite of your beliefs on places like Sup Forums.

Is anyone making a compilation of this "w/f and b/m couples" shit? It's getting really old.

I did my part.

lol so isn't it basically every UK Christmas advert this year

>comments are disabled
>226 thumbs down to 2 thumbs up
Ah, I see pol has been here lol good work lads

Based pierogi is correct. This needs to be done

There's no need to make a compilation. Just buy a TV and tune into Western channels. Every commercial is BMWF.

This is my first Christmas being truly redpilled, has it been this bad about the race mixing propaganda for years?

Jej

bump

No, they're ramping it up hard in the UK for some reason.

why is every bong christmas ad promoting racemixing? Is it enforced by law?

>britain

You mean, (((one bloke))) with a "cuck fetish."

*hand rubbing intensifies*

It’s funny because they think the only reason white women don’t race mix is because they never thought of it before.

Why do white people do this? If it wasn't about tokenism and truly about race doesn't matter, then why not bmwf with a chink and poo kid, or a swarm of little injuns or something? Fuck

I understand that, but seeing a fuckhuge picture of nothing but WF/BM shit should be convincing for anyone (even leftists, for fucks sake)

Is that gentleman on the left what Brits call "Asians?"

Fake news the guy is still with her after having kids

you ain't safe white boi

not even in yo chinese comics

Woman looks mixed 2bh

anyone got the full list of these so far?

I'm a part-time actor. I have an agent, ACTRA union, and an IMDB page. I'm not successful, but if you live in Canada you've probably seen me in a commercial or poster campaign.

There is most certainly an effort for this kind of dynamic (white female, non-white male).

Browsing through casting websites like Mandy.com and you'll definitely see this in casting calls and postings, especially for commercials. It's really big in student films, too, but luckily no one sees those things, but it is a ominous sign, as it's these film school students who will move on to making commercials and other ad campaigns.

quality polish posting

You guys will love these commercials then kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Not true, it's that white women more than any other demographic are intensely concerned with what's "in", so (((they))) make BMWF seem ubiquitous.

Black Santa follows White Santa...takes the gifts the white santa left and the TV and silverware and...

it's always black man white woman in uk advertising isn't it, what do they mean by this ?

>white people
>implying it's white people actually doing this
What, you think it's not all done by (((them)))?

We need to make a compilation of screencaps of all the recent adverts where dogfart is advertised.

There are the 4 recent ones that have come out in Britian, there is the one in the OP, I have seen more does anyone else have any other examples.

This.
My m8s are religiously PC most of the time, but this has them riled. (((they))) keep pushing too hard.

looks like lebanese+white

This is really reaching boiling point. One day we're going to stop this and even if we fail at least in years to come they'll know we resisted it

With this new ad now we have 7 "muh diversity" ads this Christmas. Oy vey.
M&S - white woman + black man - youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE
John Lewis - white woman + black man - youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU
Debenhams - white woman + black man - youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
ebay - white woman + black man - youtube.com/watch?v=uwiOx-axitI
Studio - white woman + black man - youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q
Morrisons - black woman + white man - youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18
Tesco - muslims celebrating Christmas - youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I?

>Is that gentleman on the left what Brits call "Asians?"
No, Asian here means Pakistani muslim of the fundamentalist variety.

Britain is so gay

Fucking hell is every commercial in the west nigher and a white babe?
> telenor norway black man white female
> deutsche bahn wjite female driving black man
> french juice or smth white babe and a nigger

Thank god i live in white country although movies/music and such are still pushing interracial hard

Can someone make a playlist or link a few more? Burger here with no BBC.

>muslims celebrating Christmas
AHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HA !

Your mum is gay m8.

It's going to have the exact effect they want. They want us to overthrow the government so they can bring in a new system.

>>the queen
My sides!

>be me
>playing Risk on my phone
>a wild Jew girl appears
>O shit.png
>other players are nigger and two white men
>nigger is positioned in a way to fuck me up, but banking on the fact that he's a dumb nigger, I ignore him immediately go after Jew girl
>nigger is wiped out shortly by the other two white men, as I expected
>Jew girl allies with the other two and the three converge on me
>I fend them off but by the end I'm extremely weak and Jew girl has barely gotten her hands dirty, plenty of troops
>she smugly crushes me
It's funny how when you're redpilled you feel like Nostradamus.

noice

Someone please put this new picture in this.

lol ok?

BING BONG BONG BONG BING BONG

Cheeky cunt. Have a (You)

Because it hassuch a clear agenda. only a very small% of white women go with black men. So why is it seen so much in adverts? It's an observational critique.

>Britshits
>Pay for TV license
>Pay for adverts that show interracial (xmwf) couples
>Paying the police to confiscate your assault spoon and send you to jail to get raped by Mohammad's gang for expressing displeasure on twitter
>Basically paying to cuck yourself

the TV license pays for the BBC which doesn't air adverts.

That is all true but its pretty much true with all White countries now.

>Be le 56% American
>Pay taxes to maintain a system that brings in millions of immigrants yearly
>Pay for Shaniqua to sit on welfare and have 10 kids
And so on.

Sub-consciously priming normies to take part in mixed race relations to create the mulatto race "they" so desperately want.

>It's just a huge fucked up social experiment in order to achieve total subjugation over the people

>literally every single christmas ad in the uk has a mixed race couple in it
lmao

>Meme flag
I can smell your weakness

done

woops need to reformat

>the TV license pays for the BBC

there

Rather put it above cops. :)

If there is a mixed race couple in the add it indicates they think their main customer is an unemployed or working class woman in a city.

>cheap food and household goods.
It checks out.

i did in the second one

Nice. ty

Debenhams and John Lewis certainly aren't for unemployed or working class women though.

I don't get why it is strange for foreigners, that's quite common here

This, I find it fucking hilarious since my friends and I voted remain and labour but all this shit has made us all 180 so quick.