OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!

I don't even think I can hold all these freedoms.

Meh, what about unborn kids?

murica!

We are working on concealed carry permits for the unborn so they can blast abortion doctors in self defense.

Stay tuned.

I keked out loud.

You can also drink alcohol at any age in a bar in Wisconsin if your parents okay with it.

Same here.

Either way, cool that you got those relaxed gun laws but it's not like guns and other weapons are impossible to get over here in Germany/ Europe. Never been too much into that stuff myself because it's an expensive hobby, but plenty of my friends own guns or rifles to boost their egos.

fucking cheese heads, stop being so based

They're gonna need those guns when the sand niggers start pouring in. They will rape infants even.

I shot my first gun at 5. Dad let be shoot a cactus with a 4-10.

>Not mature enough to choose a gender
>Mature enough to operate a deadly weapon
Rural and suburban at their finest.

well yeah, of course the establishment would pass stupid "pro" gun laws that no actual gun owner would care for, in order to create a bigger argument and support for gun control.

a father should be able to take his teenage kids out hunting, which i assume is legal. but beyond that no, do 6 year olds need to be hunting large game? this isn't the paleolithic era, it is an unnecessary risk. and this is coming from a someone who is totally against the nanny state. but the nanny state gets off now and again on allowing stupid shit that shouldnt be allowed in order to drum up more support for its continuous power grab until the state controls every aspect of human life.

What the fuck is wrong with wh*te people?

Shame Gov. Walker put us with Texas and a few other states in not allowing the boycott of Israel. Fucking Koch brothers.

How old were you when you sucked your first dick, faggot? How old when you got poz'd?

Man, that's one hell of a wife/gf.

She's preparing for nigger hoards.
That deer, its just a proxy.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Wrong. 16-18 you can, and only if the bar or restaurant also allows it.

Protip: most don’t. I tried that a lot when I was underage, and unless you go to some Mom and pop place, good luck.

>you will never raise your daughter into becoming the perfect huntress and find her a man who is even better so your legacy will pass on

hunting should NEVER be expensive. 250-350 USD for a half decent hunting rifle and some ammo, 50 bucks for orange and license. 400-450 tops.

I shot my first 12 gauge when i was 7, i also took my bb everywhere i went so as to shoot squirrels and dove with my bros

You are afraid TYrone I can smell it

This is too much freedom for people
you need the shariah police to even it out

The law might look silly because nobody "needs" to take their toddler or elementary school age kid to a hunting trip, but personally I think that the government should leave parents and their decisions alone as long as we don't speak about neglection or physical abuse. Two years ago my brother spent summer holiday with his wife and his little kids on a farm to show them where food is coming from and teach them some respect for the stuff in the fridge.

this would unironically solve all teh negro problems because their women would all be shot dead at the abortion centre

You can't compare our countries, Germany is tiny. Of course we still got some nature left but hunting or fishing there is highly regulated. It's not like you can simply get a license and do what you want, you have to join or pay local clubs who control the specific area, get permission from the landlord, check what kind of animals are allowed for the current season and so on.

Not 4-10

I don't think that is right. Pretty sure its four ten actually. It has to do with the clip size. The clips only come in two sizes for those guns. A four bullet clip and a 10 bullet clip. Hence the name "four ten."

High quality bait. Almost got me. I commend you.

Yeah... Scott Walker is about the goodest goy on Earth.

Fuck that neo-cohen faggot.

Good, letting a toddler hunt with just a spear or something sounds really dangerous.

Glad they got their shit together