What should I ask her?

Sophie Labelle has decided to visit my campus. I have an opportunity to ask her practically anything on Thursday. In real life. In person. Anything.

Literally anything.

What should I personally ask the author of this infamous trans comic, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her ideal penis size

are you sexually attracted to FTMs?

OH SHIT IT'S THE TRANNY ONE, I THOUGHT IT WAS THE QT GIRL
ABORT ABORT ABORT

Does it hang to the left or to the right?

ask her if she's been sexually abused before.

Then unload on how homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

"Are traps gay?"

>her

>IT get to travel Europe
>IT is worth university speeches

While I designed a medical implant that saves tens of thousands of legs a year and am dying in abject poverty. Pls send me $1.

how much money do you make each month on these comics?

do you support children beginning hrt before puberty?

Why can't the left meme?

It's the UCM the same shithole where Pablo Iglesias gave classes?

>her

>Europe gets Sophie Labelle
>America gets Milo

Fair trade.

I support children getting hrt before pubert (with parent's permisison)

You're allowing dumb liberals to castrate their own children, it is great.

What kind of reserve activities are waiting in hell for people like >her

ask it what's the earliest age he thinks trans children should get a sex change operation

and try to get the answer on video or tape

>her ideal penis size
no
ask her how big her penis used to be, say its because you want to know what size men might fit, since her inverted penis is like the ruby slipper and only prince charming with the exact size penis as her old penis is going to fit

>medical implant that saves tens of thousands of legs a year
what in the fuck are you talking about, burgahbro?

make 'em wait until after puberty that way they kill themselves

Ask "What are your genetics, sir?"

Ask her if she had a hysterectomy, overy removal as well as breast removal and a fake willy sown on.

If she answers "no" to any of those say:

"Oh, well you're not a REAL transsexual then. A real transsexual wouldn't hedge their bets like a girl playing dress up."

Ask why the art is so atrocious. Seriously there could be artistic improvement thanks to the funds for this awful comic but for some reason there's no change from the downie potato people.

Kek

It's a specialized titanium plate that allows femurs to heal better than if they just use a regular femoral rod.

Ask her if she still has to dilate and ask her to explain dilation

Option 1: Be subtle.
Ask about how the mental health issues of trans people should be treated after transition.

If she starts going about it, it means they are still ill and the sex change doesn't work.
If she denies there is any issue cite the numbers of post-op trans with depression and anxiety.

Option 2: be blunt

Since we can now transplant wombs, does she support it for MtF trans so they could have their own children, and if yes, isn't she scared of the result of massive levels of hormones and immunosuppressors on the children?
Will go to show the degeneracy.

and you don't get paid for it? how?

just hold up a picture of a apple and refuse to stop talking until it agrees it's an orange

Ask him why, as a grown man, he feels the need to parade around pretending like he's a 12 year old girl.

Ask if it's ready for the day of the rope

Maybe if you make a superior prosthetic vageen hole you'll get your (((nobel)))

It's a banana.

Why do you not have a patent.

Either you fucked up somewhere and someone smarter jewed you or you're lying.

>this saves tens of thousands of legs every year
lmao

Ask her about her opinion on David Reimer and the Money experiment. Ask her about how she can know if a child wants to be male or female, before puberty, and not end up wanting to end themselves after being mutilated and abused by their parents. You'll have to really read up on it though.
youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y

Company has the patent.

In Nazi Germany you would have been an A-Lister. Too bad.

why, just that, why

These
Or ask about one of the edited cartoons as of it were original

Option 2 is zen master.

Tl;dw for the Money experiments:
>(((Psychologist))) has a hypothesis about a new concept of "gender"
>Instead of studying development without interfering, he convinces a couple to make one of their babies with a deformed penis cut it off and raise him as a girl
>He does so and then forces the "girl" as a fucking child to take nude photos and even molested "her"
>"She" never felt like a girl and hated it
>After experiment Reimer lived life as a man with no dick
>He then killed himself to show people that this shit is not okay

>UCM
>bellas artes
What the fuck
Xe will probably even get laid

So you designed this on company resources rather than your own. Either you didn't design this from scratch as you imply (in which case you should've started your own) or you relied heavily on preexisting company research/ development.

Ask him what they meant in this video of hers. Also what does asshill mean? Trigger warning: xer voice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA

are traps gay ?

Send plans

>room filled with SJW and freaks who want to hear Sophie Labelle speak
you know what to do spainbro

Honestly, kinda would.

>What should I personally ask the author of this infamous trans comic, Sup Forums?
Show bobs and vagene

Be careful. "She" went to a campus before and two young men asked her do xy and xx dictate biological gender. She got them expelled from their campus.

>universidad cuckplutense de madrid

Link?

Heil Hitler in front of her

Ask if she watches rick and morty

we know belgium.

Wait, I used a titanium prosthetic to reconsolidate my femur after it was shattered into 20+ pieces after a shit for brains drunk driver run me over. So thank you maybe, I'm back to normal now.

literally wtf is she doing in spain giving "talks"?

Ask her if she thinks the struggles of Transgender people mirrors the same struggle experienced by the Transracial community.

and i thought my country has much corruption...how does an author get someone expelled for saying something...

What's it like knowing that the bulk of your comics are used as parodies to push racism and bigotry

Or skip that step and ask how many children he abused already.

It's the same uni where the podemos cuck party was spawned. The complutense is ground 0 for all Soros operations in Spain.

>ask her if she's been sexually abused before.

Actually - ask her if there's been any research into what faction of people present as cis solely as a result of childhood abuse. Because THAT is an interesting sociological question that I don't think anyone's bothered to research.

Bonus points: you will offend a very, very large number of normies with that question.

His shit comic is popular enough in spain for him to visit it, or he went there just because?
Anyway, you might not want to directly ask anything, it could get you in trouble. leave beforehand some written sings around the classroom he will be, from the classics like "Are traps gay" to other like "how many dead trannies does it take for god to laugh?"

>her

Why he thinks its okay to chemically castrate children so that they can be trans.

How much did you sell your soul for you fucking heathenistic FAGGOT! DEUS VULT!

>Universidad Cuckplutense de Madrid
>not going to UPM

Have a (you)

Dude... WTF!

ask IT why it's not in the gas chamber

Ask him why he's wearing a dress when he's clearly a dude.

It was always too late...

Are traps gay?

What kind of land is this? Just a land?

ask that thing how it feels to know that your plan to ruin civilized western culture is failing
then ask how its progress is in Europe
also ask if that thing is a jew

Only if plateposter had the right genetics and political leanings. Jewish? Get in the oven. Female? Get in the kitchen. Liberal? Get in the camp. Not a loyal member of the Nazi Party? You're not running any research projects.

Eugenics is a holistic process, not just a genetic process, and part of that is education. In the Reich, the objective of education was to produce good subjects, not freethinkers. While the Nazis saw their program as improvement, the IRL result was to turn a large fraction of the German race into peasants meant to hold the Eastern steppes - literal untermensch compared to the products of Prussian or Austro-Hungarian culture.

So basically when you force someone to do something against their will you get negative outcomes?

Ask him what it's like to draw underage characters who are already having giggly degenerate boodysex with each other. Ask him why he seems to draw his degenerate comics expressly targeted at young children, like he wants little kids to be thinking about femmypeepees and boodysex

Eat her after a nice roasting? You would.

The Ă…land Islands are a Swedish-speaking autonomous region in Finland.

Ask it why it's always the ugly, green haired freaks who want to speak for all of us trannies.

t. another degenerate tranny

Las Islas Alandas son Argentinas.

Just a shitty, unimportant archipelago allthough very white and unspoiled by multiculturalism.

Lol do this

Post pics of feminine benis

i once saw some podcast where guys said he visited their school on some tranny propaganda day and some fucks made fun of him so he tried to get them expelled

also the future curb stomp victim charges big amounts of money to show up to these events

SO much mental illness.

What a fucking disaster this western world has become.

>Then unload on how homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.
Lolicon here, homosexuality has nothing to do with being attracted to the most fertile and naturally arousing female age range. You're just another braindead conservative moron, hate to break it to you.

GTFO my country bitch

Nothing. Just film it all in secret, so the whole world can laugh at their insanity.

Whether this is true or not, we live in different times. Schools don't want to invite this kind of hassle or bad press anymore.

Ask her if her balls itch much and how does one deal with that.

post patreon pls

Stand up, identify yourself as a proud Jew and psychiatry major, and ask why she chooses to eschew therapy for her mental disorder.

Now show me a picture of your chromosomes

"They cut your dick off and sell it to China, bro?'

Does he know what an exit bag is and how to make one