I am here to bring you ample evidence that Jillian Epperly has formed a cult where she continues to manipulate ignant...

I am here to bring you ample evidence that Jillian Epperly has formed a cult where she continues to manipulate ignant people into drinking toxic levels of salt.

Jillys recipe: 1 tbs salt+ 2 cups cabbage+2 cups water fermented for 3 days and consuming up to a gallon per day. A gallon of Jilly Juice is 8 tablespoons of salt.

Upon first inspection, the Jillian Epperly cult is full of lols. I have countless screen shots of people drinking salt water and shitting their own pants. I even have a video of Jillian shitting her own pants and enjoying it.

I have reports of people getting drunk and high from Jilly's recipe. Even children are being given Jillys Juice and are show signs of "intoxication".

Reported side effects from Jilly Juice include: seizures, convulsions, tremors, migraines, feeling drunk or woozy, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, brain fog, dizziness, coma, and death.

The most disturbing aspect of Jillys cult is that she actively targeted conspiracy-minded people and brainwashed them with her own ideologies. Jilly believes that the elite have manufactured programmed parasites that are dispersed via" chem trails." Jilly says that her salty cabbage wine is the elixir to life, it will cure everything of a to z. . Jilly claims we can regrow our organs and potentially even circumcised penises can be regrown.

Many of the active members in Jillys poopcult admit to suffering from "Morgellons". They believe that by drinking copious amounts of salt, they will heal the parasites that cause the Morgellons. All of Jillys members actively abuse salt laxatives, complain about the side effects, and photograph/dig thru their own poop.

Note: A major side effect of laxative abuse is that the bowels will shut down and you develop a severe form of constipation. Once Jillys minions report constipation, Jilly encourages them to stick fingers up their butts and pull out their own poop.

Pic related, its jilly sticking #3FingersUpHerOwnButt to "circumvent" her system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRewgeTi7bM
youtu.be/3pR764OhJqo
youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU
youtu.be/G0WQxS2CNh4
youtu.be/rjJu4vdwSEo
youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/
youtu.be/3kYXcWPfYPU
youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw
youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A
youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8
ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781
medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2
investigatingyoutube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs
youtu.be/QRstjNCLNzc
vid.me/gfBKm
youtu.be/e7qwQ2Htu0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have compiled a lot of "poopy" content related to the Jillian Epperly poop cult.

As I mentioned, it is very popular for people within the Jillian Epperly group to photograph their feces and dig thru their poop to find parasites. Based on my research, No doctor has actually tested anyones stool sample.

I believe Jillian is obsessed with poop. She really enjoys discussing poop and sharing pictures of the shit she pulled out of her own ass.

In this video, Jilly talks about how to pull the compacted poop out of yourself! #3InTheStink

youtube.com/watch?v=QRewgeTi7bM

Jillian Epperly has admitted to pooping her pants in public, sharting on live stream, self inducing diarrhea on live stream, and she also does not wash her hands after she poops. I have evidence to support all of these claims.

The most disgusting thing about Jillian is that she claims to be a leading researcher in parasites and candida, yet she does not even practice hand sanitation after defecation.

In this video, Jillian induced diarrhea while she was live streaming with her cult members. She left the phone on the stairs while she went to the bathroom. Jillian forced herself to have "waterfalls" and then immediately ran back to her cell phone to ensure that her poop cult minions "heard" her have her waterfalls.

youtu.be/3pR764OhJqo

Uncontrollable bowels is a major side effect of chronic laxative abuse. This SS shows someone drinking Jilly juice and developing "fits of rage" that were taken out on her spouse. She then drinks more salty cabbage water and poops her pants 3 times.

In this SS another person shits her own bed and poops on her husband after drinking Jillys salty cabbage wine.

Pooping yourself is a common theme in jillian epperlys poopcult.

In this video, Jilly admits to forming a poop cult where everyone is obsessed with their poop. Jilly claims we are all "harboring' poop inside of us and that the programmed parasites feed off the poo.

youtu.be/Da22aBBG1sU

Now, just to be clear, I am not seeking a personal army.

I am the leading researcher who is exposing the Jillian Epperly cult. I have been researching this cult since August. I believe I have enough evidence to prove that Jillian Epperly is practicing medicine without a license, she is diagnosing people, and she is also targeting a specific group of people. Jillian admits to targeting antivax moms.

Jillian Epperly continues to tell new age parents that its ok to feed your children salt water. Infact, Jilly made a video talking about how you can hide her salty cabbage water inside popsickles and smoothies.

Children are being manipulated and forced into drinking salt water. I have video evidence to prove babies in diapers are being given syringe of "Jilly Juice". Parents are bribing their kids with money just so they will drink they salty cabbage wine.

Jilly has parents convinced that vaccines cause autism. She furhter states that mothers are infecting their infants with breast milk. Jilly insists its totally safe to give infants salt water.

Check out these videos where Jilly insists its safe to give babies salt water:

Jilly talks how much salt water to give the baby:
youtu.be/G0WQxS2CNh4

Jilly claims that "babies are no different from humans":
youtu.be/rjJu4vdwSEo

Attached for photo evidence is a blood diaper that was published in Jillys poop cult.

I have an entire folder dedicated to children subjected to the jillian epperly protocol. In many cases, the parents have been privately contacted and informed of the true dangers of giving salt water to babies.

All proper authorities have been contacted: local and state police, the medical board, main stream media,even Jilly's own family is aware of what she is doing.

Nobody seems concerned that Jilly has targeted parents and convinced them to feed their children toxic levels of salt.

Note: 1 teaspoon of salt is enough to kill a baby

Bribing kids into drinking salty cabbage water! Jillian Epperly supports this type of behavior.

Jillian Epperly tells parents to give their children the juice by "any means possible" which includes orally, in the ears, in the belly button, and via enema.

Speaking of giving kids enemas....Are you guys familiar with the bleach cult? A bunch of idiots gave their kids bleach enemas to cure autism. Those kids suffered horrible side effects and reportedly shat out their own stomach lining.

I believe I may have video evidence of a kid who was given a salty cabbage wine enema and then poop out what appears to be stomach lining.

Video related:
youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA

A blog has been published to compile evidence about the Jillian Epperly Cult.

Here is an introduction:

This is an introduction to the cult ideals:
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/

Now, has I have stated, Jillian is a manipulative person who is brainwashing her cult following. The leading mantra in Jillys poop cult is that "Pain Is Healing".

Jillian Epperly encourages people to drink toxic amounts of salty water which causes severe side effects. Jillian says that the side effects are a sign that the body is healing from the parasites.

In this blog, I debunk this ideology.

exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/

PS

Jillian INSISTS that drinking more and more juice will cure everything. Check out this video for proof:
youtu.be/3kYXcWPfYPU

horrifying. making me ill just reading about it

Bruce Wilmot had stage 4 cancer and Jillian Epperly encouraged him to drink more than a gallon of her salty fermented cabbage water. Bruce developed hyponatremia and bone pain. His Rabbi found him in a coma and he was later admitted into hospice. This is a fact Jillian Epperly continues to deny.

Here is my proof:
Bruce Drinking The Jilly Juice
youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw

Jillian ADMITS Bruce died while on protocol and claims he was not aggressive enough with her juice.
youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A

In this video Jilly laughs about a guy dying in hospice while on her protocol. Bruce Wilmot was admitted to hospice AFTER drinking her recipe.
youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8

Check out this rip off report about Bruce Wilmots death.
ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781

Despite 2 known deaths of people who participated in Jillians experimental protocol, she continues to say you won't die! See the screenshot for proof.

>babies
>syringe
>poop
>asian
she's probably connected to frozen elsa bad baby finger family. can you look into this ?

Yes, this is the most horrifying group I have encountered on the internet. I have lost sleep over this group because children and animals are being subjected to this protocol.

The injuries are serious! People are dying and kids are being hurt. Evidence of a 14 month baby having a seizure the same week they were given jilly juice has surfaced.

No MSM or media outlets have covered the story. Dr. Phill wanted to feature Jilly on his show but she refused to go on.

The local and state police also don't seem concerned about this cult.

I am part of a research team who actively contacts parents in Jillys group to try to get them to stop giving salt to their babies. I am happy to report that 5 parents have stopped using the protocol.

Did I mention that Jilly has over 45,000 members of her group?

I have never heard of this. Ill look into it today and see if I find any connections.

kids on jilly juice showing signs of sickness

Good work OP. Write a story and send it to Breitbart or something.

Never heard of this but it's pretty disturbing.

Jilly tells parents to give their kids enemas or put the salty cabbage ferment in a childs bellybutton.

I am pretty sure Breitbart was contacted but I will double check. Almost all MSM and lower level online media has been contacted in early October.

Our latest attempt has been conacting her local news station, but that didn't work either.

ok this is a deep rabbit hole, fairly recent and involving many people. most of the researchers are just scratching the surface but it's really something more sinister. take a look at this

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

investigatingyoutube.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs

sorry to derail your thread but there's too many (((coincidence))).

Jilly says her salty cabbage wine will heal cancer!

Bruce Wilmot died after drinking Jilly juice. He had stage 4 cancer and Jilly said he died because he was not aggressive enough with her protocol.

At the time of his death, Bruce was drinking more than 1 gallon of Jilly Juice per day. That is 8 tablespoons of salt.

I am looking into this now. What you say makes A LOT of sense. In a way, I feel like Jillys group is a social media experiment that is being conducted by facebook. Yes, this is a deep rabbit hole.

I am unsure how to continue, other than digging deeper and deeper into Jillian Epperlys Salty Asshole.

Attached is a picture of a girl being given jillys juice.The dark circles under her eyes horrifies me.

>His Rabbi found him in a coma

Sounds like she is "ourgirl".

This is terribly funny all around though; lurking for videos of people shitting themselves.

Can you actually take in that much salt? If I eat too much salty food I feel like shit. Wouldn't salty water be even worse?

Honestly, every time I post about JJ I get attacked like I am trying to dox Jillian or envoke a personal army. That is not the case. I have already spoke with family members close to Jillian and I have her dads phone number.

There is something wrong with the internet---the internet is protecting child predators like Jillian Epperly!

There is something else going on here. I don't know exactly what it is. At first, I thought Jilly was a shill to discredit the alt healing groups. There is a small veil of truth in all of the things Jillian says. She is a masterful manipulator who uses double speak and gaslighting in her group. She admits she was trained by landmark training. She alleges that she was raised jewish, her moms a psychotherapist who taught her how to manipulate, and her father worked for "biotech" (Bayer and other chemical corporations)

Here is a video where Jilly talks about her history. She mentions MKUltra and insists she is not part of that program.

youtu.be/QRstjNCLNzc

Many people report vomitting the juice after consuming a lot at one time.

Check out this video, its of a person who claims to be on jillians protocol for 52 days.

vid.me/gfBKm

This person looks VERY sick in this video. She is showing severe signs of salt poison, IMO.

You should watch this video. Jilly talks about giving herself "waterfalls" and later goes into detail about shitting her own pants.

youtu.be/e7qwQ2Htu0Q

PS
Jilly says she will have over 50k followers in her group by christmas.

BTW

I have proof that Jillian Epperly paid/hired "trolls" to post in her group and act like they were pregnant mothers drinking the protocol. One of Jillians hired trolls confessed the truth when Jillian didnt pay her.

Proof in the following SS

Ava Montet, hired by Jilly, to act like a pregnant woman drinking the salt water

Jillian ENCOURAGES parents to give their children salt water enemas. This is DANGEROUS.

Too much salt can kill a child.

This is fucking crazy.

>american culture

>There is something wrong with the internet
I don't know what's happening either...is it a psyop with an AI going rogue or an international pedophile ring grooming kids. both are troubling.

create a wiki or a github page to archive everything my man. don't let them shut it down