IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

RIP MOORES RUN

Fuck Moore

Fuck you nigger

Why did you sexually assault me, OP?
Why did you do that to me 40 years ago?

You're finished, OP! Off to the lynch mob with ye!

Why? He's a fucking rapist pedo. Just like Kevin spacey , Clinton

Judeo-Christianity and Islam are literal mind-viruses that create rapists.

I PRAYED FOR THIS!!!

Shit. Read this as Michael Moore, goddammit surfing when I get up is a bad idea.

As soon as I see that fucking Jewesses old ugly ambulance chasing face I know its fake.

Nah, fuck Moore.

Lel they keep trying to floor the Moore but fail

>buhu I was raped 40 years ago and strategically didn't tell anyone or report it to the police just in case that person one day decided to run for office and then I could stop them from beating the Democrat candidate who is currently ten points behind

I saw Roger Moore at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Man, the establishment REALLY dpes not Moore to run

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

Evidence?

Hotwheels pasta is better

Can I see some evidence?

Oh that's right, you don't have any.

SAGE

These women are liars. No proof but hearsay

Maybe she got confused and meant this Roger Moore?

It's kind of why I trust Trump so much.

How old is this broad? Did Moore do it when he was 12

Hmmmm..Why wait so many years to this axact moment?

The evidence is this signature on the girls yearbook. In different color pens. With different handwriting. At Christmas (on a yearbook?). And it looks like the guy wrote his name as Ray, not Roy.

I have some thoughts on the whole Moore thing.

If, hypothetically, there existed a Leftist 'Deep State' that had a hearty grip on the governmental structure of the nation, and if this grip had been shaken by the rise of Trump and the general growing disdain for Leftism, presumably a number of tactics would be attempted to regain/retain this control. Playing on the cultural hatred for Nazism by labeling its enemies Nazis or white supremacists, etc. Or, failing that, by simply attempting to shut down any attempt they made to voice their opinions. Now, if this Deep State existed, they would likely have a fairly strong understanding of strategy, and the concept of 'seeming defeat,' or a tactical withdrawal. Allowing a loss to set up a bigger win.

Now, it's become pretty clear in the past year that most of the country is pretty disdainful of Leftist Hollywood, so maybe the Deep State decides to sacrifice their allies there in order to test a new strategy - rape accusations. They begin publicizing (presumably long-held) information on some of their big names, and gauging public response. It's overwhelmingly successful. Now they try their tactic in earnest, going after an up-and-coming politician in a historically Right state: Roy Moore. Because if they can shut down a Right or Libertarian politician before election day even arrives, who cares if the voters would want to pick them over the Leftist?

I'm sure all that evidence that survived 40 years will be useful

> why would they sacrifice their own?

because they've become counter-productive. All the Lefties caught in the rape-accusation furor aren't politicians or figures with actual power - they're celebrities. And right now, most of America is getting pretty damn tired of celebrities activist-ing and virtue signalling and preaching at them. It's like giving up DC to retreat to NORAD - the momentary public image isn't great, sure, but it sets you up for greater security and a stronger counterpunch. Individuals don't matter to The Cause. We can see that with their ground troops - the SJWs & identitarians have gone full Ouroboros, and there's no voice from the Left doing anything but egging them on. Probably because they've become counter-productive too, so the only way to get rid of them is urge their suicide.

I just realized it, (((they))) are flooding the market with accusations so nobody will know who to believe. They want a million crappy accusations basically so the legitimate ones will never be heard of by the average person.

Well that proves it then

That's also possible.

this is good, forensics scientists will be able to tell when the ink(s) were applied

Of course she's got a jew whispering in her ear and watching over her shoulder. Isn't Gloria Alred's specialty false allegations?

Is that the same lawyer that got all the women to accuse Trump of sexual assault before the election?

Why the shit is anyone defending this fucking dude? Are Republicans absolutely insane?

007 is going to be pissed.

>Clinton
getting a blowy makes you a rapist now?
wew fag

TWO PENS!?!?!?!

Hang this motherfucker!!!!!@#!@$!$#

This is exactly the strategy

Lol why would you cry over a non rape that happened 40 years ago? Fake as shit and we the people see through your lies.

How come all these supposed sexual assault victims only come out of the woodwork during election season?

>> being this uninformed
Paula Jones Kathleen Willey just to name a couple

Former OP supporter here, it pains me but OP has to drop.

The story of +vVo7RgR has been corroborated by 6.000.000 witnesses, he's done for.

>Read this as Michael Moore
Goddammit, I did exactly the same thing. So, she's talking about ancient Bond Actor, not Jabba the buffet line destroyer. Damned shame.

DOO BENS!

Media saturation. The Republican base has seen well and clearly that the Lefty media is willing to unabashedly lie & invent attacks on the Right to further their Cause, which means now they refuse to believe almost anything the Lefty media tells them,whether it's true or false.

If you were a 16 year old and a man in his thirties tried to force you to suck his dick, you would feel differently.

FWIW I called this shit 2 days ago on this very board. I knew there would be more allegations, and I said Moore would lose his allies over them. Mitch McConnell has asked Moore to "step aside".

It's all over. RIP in peace Moore you scumbag.

Why is anyone taking this as legitimate? There's absolutely no evidence, it's just some democrat saying a republican raped her as an obvious attempt to slander him.

if you support a known predator, you are the nigger

>Gloria Allred
Holy fuck it's like they wanted nobody to believe it. Is there actually a chance that the dems are using this to normalize sexual assault? Imagine they know fine well that Moore is going to win, so they're going nuts with this stuff so they can say "you need to shut about all our rape and child molestation because you didn't believe it when those women accused a conservative."

Either that, or they're really fucking stupid... which I honestly doubt.

do they have proof?
like a cum stain?

>T. PEDO
Nothing shows your hypocrisy better than this guy.

I don't really get the point of all this. Do jews honestly hope to bring down the Republicans by accusing a guy? If he did it, ok, have someone else take his place.
What's the problem?
It's not like leftist fucks where the leftist pieces of shit have to take the side of the leftist no matter what.

All leftists should be lined up and shot.

It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, they only make noise because they're using criminal accusations for political purposes.

this, it would have had a lot more impact to not do this dogpile bullshit where another person makes a spectacle out of "coming forward" every day

>crying over something that happened 40 years ago
this is why im skeptical. usually when old ladies talk about this shit all the waterworks have passed and they're mostly just pissed or annoyed. who the fuck cries about some random fucked up shit that happened when they were 16?

Highly doubtful

So it this the DNC's last stand? If they can't manage to win a seat in Alabama then they're fucked any they know it. It's also laughable that the DNC and GOP are attacking this guy when almost everyone in the establishment is a pedophile

Don't look at this image posted by CNN.

It might accidentally redpill you on this whole thing.

how old is this woman?

she had 50 years to say something

This rapey thing might have been pulled off if that kike piece of trash (((Gloria Allred))) haven't come onto the scene.

She's the same layer that was with one of those women who was later caught lying that Trumpff sexual assaulted her.

why would she let somebody sign her yearbook after almost raping her?

16 is legal in Alabama so they’re marching out women who regret fucking an older dude when they were 16 and calling it sexual assault. Sad

He couldn't rape her so he raped her yearbook, thereby leaving a permanent mark on her life.

Oh yeah that's proof right there
It also proves that men did not land on the Moon

Who the fuck is ray moore? I thought we were talking about roger moore?

My second question: this bitch is like 70 years old whoever moore is was probably like 12 when she was 16, no?

You sure? Let's have a close look.

Can't even give him a year of peace before they begin slandering his name. Shameful, I tell you.

Of course you knew the narrative, we all did. That's why everybody knows your full of shit. Dems and the media have burnt through their credibility, and your whining show you to either be ignorant or a shill.

A closer look at what? I signed a lot of your books it doesn't mean that I raped anybody

It seems funny to me that nobody came out with this crap until it looked as if he'd win that Senate seat. Almost as if it didn't matter until then...

What does it say? Sorry for the diddle, dont tell anyone?

Year*

every republican that joins this bandwagon against Moore when the evidence is so sloppy is automatically added to the list.

Your tears mean more than real evidence ever could

Why does it have two different handwritings?

It makes some sense for a woman to add the person's last name to the note the wrote, but the full date? Okay maybe.
>putting the full date on a 1977(1976?) yearbook
>getting a yearbook signed xmas 1977

D.A.? Why would anyone add that
Olde Hickory House? This makes the least sense, why would anyone add this location? Does she have the full name, date and location added for other autographs?

Fuck he's done it, digits confirmed it

>RIP in peace
Rest in peace in peace?

Well, if he is a rapist indeed, we have to get rid of him. Period.

The ink color and handwriting changes at the last name. You don't think that's weird? Also the date is written twice.

Weird, huh?

OH WHAT'S THIS, THE VOTER REGISTRATION OF THE """VICTIM""" WHO CLAIMED TO BE A TRUMP VOTER? IT SAYS INACTIVE?

WEIRD, HUH?

Moore is not our guy and never was.

>everyone that says Roy is a scumbag is a fucking lefty shill

everyone that says Roy is a scumbag is a fucking lefty shill

You obviously failed to deduce my note of sarcasm in my post

Incorrect, war hero Senator McCain said Roy should drop out. You goyim listen to your war heroes don't you?

How many women did Hillary and the dems bring out against Trump during that press conference? Wasn't it like 8? Where are they now? Why is it ALWAYS the same fucking thing EVERY fucking election. The dems are actually hurting women in general because this shit makes real claims less believable.

Do you see Moore saying this is made up and complete bs or not?
Ask why.

90% of the US has no idea who Moore is
One month before the elections suddenly 4 women accuse him of shit
THE SAME FUCKING DAY all the late night shows have stuff about Moore, political cartoonist have cartoons about Moore
All of the MSM both print and TV all parrot THE EXACT SAME THING
RINOs all instantly demand he step down
BASED ON UNSUBSTATIATED ACCUSATION

but yeah none of that was pre-arranged or per-coordinated

>The ink color and handwriting changes at the last name. You don't think that's weird? Also the date is written twice.
>
>Weird, huh?
That is weird. Sloppy work by whomever added that on.

this already destroys her reputability, lying whore

Allred is the same one that involved herself in the Duke LaCrosse non-rape too, IIRC.

Holy shit the 7's are completely different

Because no evidence. Duh. Same lawyer that went after Trump with bullshit allegations. Gloria Allred. Nothing burger.

Like I'm gonna listen to a traitorous chicken hearted fool that goes against the president with fake Sup Forums golden shower stories as legit Russian hooker dossiers and gets países off by democrats to vote against americas interests.

Sexual assault isn’t a serious crime

Roger Moore is already dead so who cares?

Establishment Conservicucks are traitors to their voter base. They would prefer to run as Democrats but they are the controlled opposition.

So is Tom Sizemore but they're making allegations against him

Literally nothing wrong with 16, prove me wrong

>Implying McCain didn't have sex with underaged Vietnamese boys during his captivity
Now don't go trying to excuse him by saying shit like "they were his prison guards" and "they raped him" and other bullshit apologies. He was older and they were too young to consent to raping him.

Go on