Why do most people on the right wing get mad when a white girl choose to have a relationship with a black man...

Why do most people on the right wing get mad when a white girl choose to have a relationship with a black man? Literally every race of women (including white women) still overwhelmingly prefer white men, so I'm not sure what there is to get mad about? Why are right wingers so sensitive about this?

They're salty Incel beta fags.

Because its becoming glorified to do so.
Its not a about a women choosing to go black its about the media talking us its th way to go

White women that lay with foreign men are traitors.

We shouldn't respect them.
Foreign men don't respect them.

They are worse than a nigger, worse than a castrate in a patriarchal society, worse than a jew in Saudi Arabia.

This

Nice meme

Not really. You just want a reason to be triggered. Incel fag

we dont get mad at you, we get mad at how fucking horrible and retarded your parent(s) are.

sage this shit ass shitter full of shitter shitting shit.

I don't care what those sluts do, that's their prerogative, but I personally refuse to date a woman who has been with a nigger.

Do you want your women to fuck animals? Well we fucking don't

A Fucking Leaf.

How could yo dat bout us, user? Why you so rasis to us? We dindu nuffin.

because like 99% of things Sup Forums gets mad about they have had this shoved in their face over and over (i wonder by whom?) and now they think it's representative of the real world.

People say Sup Forums "red pills you" but really all it does is wear you down mentally until you're willing to accept and acknowledge propaganda as fact when it's just constant reinforcement.

>Why do most people on the right wing get mad when a white girl choose to have a relationship with a black man?
Prolly because you spam it 24/7

>checks flag

Dnno what incel is.

But nah. In not triggered In just saying from neutral point of view.its really in your face lately, a lot of issues. And women dating other races seems to be the norm according to media when in reality its really just a few here and there.

Same thing with gay pride. I got no problems with fags but the whole march down the atret wearing lingerie is a bit much.

They hate’em cause they ain’t’em, buncha jelly filled yellow bellied NEETS

Adios blanco pendejos

Because Sup Forums is filed with special snowflakes that get triggered and offended as bad as SJW on any topic that they don't like. Even when it doesn't affect them.

thats like asking why do people get pissed off when they see humans having sex with animals