Is there a correlation between piss bottles and crime? I'm detecting an American trend

Is there a correlation between piss bottles and crime? I'm detecting an American trend.

‘He could have blown up the block’: Fla. police discover booby-trapped SpongeBob lunchbox

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/14/he-could-have-blown-up-the-block-fla-police-discover-booby-trapped-spongebob-lunchbox/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2007/02/03/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea_nitrate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“My adult son is drunk, he’s boisterous, he’s knocking furniture down, he’s just out of control,” Scott Langer told the 911 dispatcher, according to a recording. “There’s a whole coffee table full of 12-ounce beer cans, plus he’s probably had I’m guessing a quarter of a 1.75 liter bottle of tequila. So he’s had a lot to drink.”

But the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office deputies who walked through the door of the suburban home in DeBary, Fla., on Sunday were facing more than the usual drunk and disorderly conduct.

Inside the house, law enforcement turned up a stockpile of potentially explosive chemicals and devices, including a hand grenade and a booby-trapped SpongeBob SquarePants lunchbox. The items allegedly belonged to Christopher S. Langer, a troubled 31-year-old whose father called 911 for help late Sunday afternoon.

Mike Chitwood, the Volusia County sheriff, told Orlando’s News 6 the seized chemicals included nitric acid and urea, substances similar to the components used in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

“That domestic violence call probably saved us from making national and international news,” Chitwood told the news station Monday. “He has all the components in there to make a weapon of mass destruction.”

56%?

I dont get how you can have the IQ to make a bomb outta chemicals but dont understand that you can flush a toilet by just pouring water in tank..... i've seen this first hand while cleaning out rental homes. moron pissed in bottles, genius level IQ, didnt know how a fucking toilet functioned......

Possibly going to concentrate the urine to mix with nitric acid. Urea nitrate bomb.

He probably did it so he wouldn't have to leave the screen of his computer.
>piss in bottle
>don't have leave for a few minutes to take a piss
>more time looking up how to make bombs

Looks like an alcoholic meth addict. I've heard they save their urine because they can reclaim some of the meth out of it somehow.

Oh god, is that true? Imagine reclaiming meth from liters upon liters of urine, then a buddy comes over.
>Hey bro, mind spotting me for a day?
>S-sure.

He's harvesting the urea...literally says it in the fucking OP.

Sodium nitrate from dried urine can be used to make explosives, ammonia from urine can be used to make explosives too

i keep hearing that from cops, but those fuckers lie all the time for propaganda purposes.

Since when did we stop caring about quints?
Ckecked

foxnews.com/story/2007/02/03/some-meth-addicts-turn-to-urine-to-get-high.html

Made me laugh.

Thanks Mohammad

How One Man's Love of Urine Led to the Discovery of Phosphorus

Thats what I initially thought. He was making urea nitrate bombs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea_nitrate

why not just buy a jug of ammonia for 2 bucks?

>humans are walking bomb factories
Noice, I should begin the collection at once.

that get

ban piss

>my cock has the power to make shit blow up

>People getting suspicious of you buying all these chemicals

>what are cleaners/janitors
Dude looks hispanic enough to pull it off too

Pls explain in more detail, I'm fascinated but terrified I'll be put on some list

(not that I'm not already on a list, but this time a bomb-making list)

You're taking the piss now, m8

Death by piss. Gives new meaning to 'blast it with piss'.

I knew a guy who killed his own mother and allegedly he had piss bottles in his room

Time to ban assault piss

>Piss get
.. checked.

>too much of a lazy neet to walk to the bathroom to piss
>great now I'm a terrorizer

Literally anything is an ingredient for making bombs.

/r9k/ revolution or lone wolf?
>piss bottles
hehehehehehehehehe

>Is there a correlation between piss bottles and crime?
I remember in history they used urine to make salt peter (Potassium Nitrate), the most important component in gunpowder

>tfw you didn't check them

related to gaming drug screening?

How brave.

>Boobytrapped Spongebob lunchbox

Oh God my sides

Work on one of the busiest roadways in jersey, can confirm that piss bottles found mainly on North Jersey part are from the shithole cities infested with niggers=crime.

Try diapers

paper trail