226 Names...The biggest global political collusion in history

youtube.com/watch?v=PZLr0TtPjUc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/by725
strategic-culture.org/news/2017/11/05/myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation.html
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checked

I wonder if they will unbolt Farage's tires again.

>captcha was cars
oh shit

what a madman!

It will fall on deaf ears. These people are above the rule of law and the system will not be reformed democratically.

Farage really is a major badass.

>using google captcha

bump

Godspeed Nigel.

Reminder that the collusion he's referring to is a certain (((political lobby)))

>I wonder if they will unbolt Farage's tires again.

umm what?

>umm what?

lol. He survived a plane crash m8.

Ol' Nige is a fucking hero

I like when Nigel says the big bank merchants

Use legacy, you fucking faggot.

hahahaha, i love that jolly old chap.

>He doesn't remember when Niges' plane mysteriously fell out of the sky one election day.
(((They))) really do not like that man.

Bump

>>He doesn't remember when Niges' plane mysteriously fell out of the sky one election day.
How soon they wish to make people forget!

>lol. He survived a plane crash m8.
When you dare to tell the truth you find all kinds of friends you never knew you had. When you don't and they decide you're expendable.. well you're up shit creek.

providence.

Oy vey what you doing, Nigel?!

People seem to forget the thing called providence, trump certainly has his fair share too! Look at nige's track record, this guy was waaaay back saying all this fucking shit and people considering him a fucking loon. Not so looney now is he when it's all in your face.

Truly a hero of our time.

The absolute madman. Hope he stays safe.

He was telling everyone ages back the EU was trying to form an army, everyone accused him of lying and making it up, Nick Clegg comes to mind.

Now there is a massive push to create an EU army.

Yep i remember watching his little rants as a lone lantern standing against this bullshit a decade ago. >nigel farrage what a loon
As i said, not so looney now is it. Amazing track record of doing exactly what he is doing with OP's vid aswell. He hasn't changed in his veracity and verbatim warning and warning and pointing out and pointing out the cultural marxist and commies corrupting the EU parliament. And now is not the time to be blind about this. When farage says brexit is a good idea, it's a fucking good idea. Someone with that immense foresight should not be mocked or ridiculed so easily! Can you afford to be continually wrong about what the EU commie directorate which is EXACTLY what the EU beauraucracy is all about. Is trying to do to europe. It started small with trade agreement now it's a near fully fledged eu wide near totalitarian or seeking such aims, bullying sovereign nations into submission to whatever they decide they should do via this apperatus. A directorate with unelected people deciding over sovereign european nations to the point that they are not even allowed to decide what to do with their own borders without all kinds of threats. And that soros open society has list of friends in the parliament listing so many compromised people SHOULD be cause for alarm. Farage has been a lone man amidst the wolves, refusing to howl like the wolves he are amongst, "yelling" at anyone who would listen for over a decade, and doing so in pleasant and polite and correct but firm and proper english. And he's been pretty damn spot on so far.

(cont)
The US is seeking to institute EU wide communism via this beaureaucracy. And it needs to fucking end! Every individual nation decides who leads them and what they do and don't do in their own fucking nations! And this is a hell of a lot better grounds for actual diplomacy and trade agreements and other things for that matter, than having some fucking beaureaucrats in bruxelles threatening and seeking to intimidate and even BLACKMAIL in the case of refugees, threatening poland and hungary and others with all kinds of things for failure to comply. WHO GAVE THEM THIS RIGHT? should be fucking revoked!

Sorry the EU is seeking to institute european wide communism.

And he loves the shit out of great britain . It's easy to tell where is loyalties are. Very very VERY underrated guy.

And i just want to round it off with this.
Just think of UKIP's name. UK independence party. Well if you went back in time you would never think that the UK would ever struggle for its own independence. pic related.
The name itself is so emblematic of what he has stood for for so long, seeing this coming miles and miles and miles and miles away.
INDEPENDENCE FROM THE FUCKING EU BEAUREAUCRAT COMMIES!
And where better to try to make that happen than interject himself in the heart of that fucking disasterpiece and constantly speaking out about what a disaster it is not just for the UK but for all of europe in what it has/was slowly developing into!

Which brit in their right frame of mind would ever have told you 20 years ago, that london would be majority muslim and have a muslim major. They would've thought you took a wrong turn whilst escaping from the looney bin! But yet here we are, thanks to the EU beaureaucrats lording over all of europe which they should have no right to. Where without it it would've never been possible.

Nigey if Yuge!

This needs more view get on it faggots

Bump

>226

Jesus. According to a brief search, the UK parliament is 650 people. So Soros controls literally 1/3 of the UK parliament? We need a similar list for Congress

>EU parliament
FIFY

There was a programme on channel 4 that named the jew.

if you scaled up how many jewish mp's there are compared to population but used muslims instead, 200 of those 650 people would be muslims.

There are 751 members of the EU parliament. So it's significantly lower than that. You might think! Because considering how many nations are involved which this beauraucracy govern over. (28 SOVEREIGN NATIONS) to have 226 of these on the beg and call of soros as "reliable friends" is some might say. far worse!

Soros is my nigga

To put it into perspective that's a little bit under 1/3rd of the entire EU parliament representing 28 nations under soros official "good friends list/beg and call", where they unilaterally decide various things they impose on 28 european nations. And you wonder why nige has gotten so much flack and heckling during his rants over the years.

What must it be like to be the sole honest man in that den of bureaucratic vipers? Nigel Farage is a walking world heritage site.

>witnessed

>i fear we could be looking at the biggest level of international political collusion in history
Top kek. Nige pulling no punches. These Soros zombies need to be outed. Anyone got the list of the 226?

Oh Nigie~

> They also don't remember how the pilot turns up suicided a year later.

We certainly do and it's almost inevitable that these two aren't the only ones. I've been waiting to see where that 18 billion started to show up. I also been wondering about the timing and whether or not he was starting to worry about his wealth being seized because of his nefarious dealings and possible illegal funding of even worse groups.

Intredasting. Wasn't aware of that:
archive.fo/by725

>they expected one of us in the wreckage brother

BUMP

Farage is one of few Brits I still respect.

High energy man. Kek protect.

>reliable allies in the european parliament
Link to the full Soros document (pdf) from this author's site:
strategic-culture.org/news/2017/11/05/myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation.html

Think it's in the video description.
This one I think:
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

I'm too much of a brainlet currently to verify though, someone with optimal autism-levels get in here.

Yup. Same one linked here

Farage and Mogg need to drain the bog

Hail Satan

Bump.

These fuckers can't get away with their shit anymore.

I'm not a huge Mogg fan but he has at least demonstrated that he operates by some principals - whether you agree with them or not. That in itself is a giant improvement over the entirely principal-less goons that make up the majority of parliament.

>hurrr what do the bankers want
>hurrr lets do some virtue signaling
>hurrr i'mma make myself wealthier

I'M BYAAAACKK

>optimal autism-levels

This makes me think of some thread about a Bildeberg Summit where a literal like Dune Mentat was in the thread immediately identifying all these foreign heads of states, bureaucrats, and businessmen as they filtered in. The Spice flowed.

I'd rather my government be populated by men of principle, regardless of whether I agree or disagree with the points of their policies, than simply corrupt bureaucrats and career politicians.

Bomp

bump

damn son.

based Nige

I SWEAR HE IS REDPILLED AS FUCK AND IS JUST SUPER SMART ABOUT WHAT AND WHEN TO SAY STUFF IN PUBLIC

He my favourite 'modern' tory politicion by far

based nigel

Nigel is a hero.