Whats the point of being 'redpilled'?

Whats the point of being 'redpilled'?

I know right?
we all should castrate ourselves and go vote for Hillary!

do you like walking into slaughterhouses or would you prefer a warning?

what is the point in asking what is the point of being redpilled

being vigilant is what prevents your country from being ruled by jews and flooded by niggers.

Lack of vigilance causes a lack of appreciation for the factors which lead to that same lack of vigilance: peace and safety.

People that never endured a war are naive.

Ok great a real answer.

Now, what is the point of caring about my country?

This!

>types 6 words
>3 replies instantly ignored
>oh man finally real answer
>literally what the above replies were getting at

fuck this thread

anyways, why go partway nihilistic? you might as well question the point in anything. and if you see no pint nin anything that doesn't further your own life personally then there you go, it's not important to you that's all. but that doesn't mean it's not important. but then you never said it wasn't important, important things should be discussed and information exchanged, that's the point. you know it's important so it has a point, it just has no point for you personally.

>Now, what is the point of caring about my country?

the hospital you were born in didn't fall from the sky did it.

If you don't care about the debt you have to your ancestors, upholding the purity of your race and maintaining their creations, you should kill yourself now because we don't need that sort of treasonous behavior.

"Why is the truth important?"

Sage

ok but even if you fight back they will just gun you down and label you a terrorist so......

Ok now riddle me this. What's the point about caring about the debt you have to your ancestors, upholding the purity of your race and maintaining their creations?

I'm not trolling you I'm just trying to understand the base beliefs, please have some introspection and answer me

"Being redpilled" has become a meme at this point. I've been "redpilled" as long as I can remember.

furthermore some people have the capacity for caring about things beyond their personal lives. some people care about their families and friends and so a lot of the problems in the world effect them, the poison in the food and water supply is something that effects not just himself but his family, the political future of his nation and who is really in charge effects the future of his children.

some people even care about people in their local community, their town or city they want whats best for the community they live in.

some people even care about their nation. and what happens to it is important to them. they discuss it. discussion is always necessary if anything is to be done whether anything is ultinmately going to be done or not, it's always a first step. meanwhile all those organic food products on the shelf wouldnt be there if nobody talked or cared or saw the point in being concerned about it. that discussion and concern created a market demand for healthier food being made more widely available.

because I want my children to be healthier and wealthier than I am. I fight for their existence, just as my ancestors fought for mine.

Apathy to the tribe used to be punished by ostracism, which meant death. Today we do not notice this because you go to the grocery store instead of another tribesman for your food.

Its in your genes, search your heart.

It's just a justification for you not be able to get laid or keep a girlfriend.

Truth lets you run faster

>some people even care about people in their local community, their town or city they want whats best for the community they live in.

I don't see the value is caring about that. My time on this earth is short and fleeting. I really don't care happens to the world around me or even myself. I also don't understand why people get so butthurt when national politics doesn't go their way, it really doesn't matter in the end.

It's incredibly hard to un-redpill yourself when you get redpilled. "You cannot unsee what you've seen" taken to global scale.

Bhudda got enlightened by recognising suffering in life.

if he was firmly connected to his heart he wouldnt need to ask. i was kind of a bugman once so i understand a bit where op is coming from. he's "gone spock" it's a sort of emotionall stunted teenage edginess that people used to grow out of.

>because I want my children to be healthier and wealthier than I am.

Why do you care about your children so much? Is it just instinctual and emotionally-based?

>Its in your genes, search your heart.

I guess I kind of understand what you mean

So you can complain 24/7 on an anime imageboard.

>he's "gone spock"

This is exactly how I feel. However there is an underlying sense of dread behind it all, making it a negative experience that I want to be rid of. How can I cure myself?

he just tries to make everything logical, rejecting all emotional information as animalistic and in the process losing connection to many deeper brain functions of the subconscious mind.

but even in star trek this happened to spock but he cured himself over time by embracing his humanity becoming a better and more well rounded deeply aware person far more complex and deeply intellectual then his original robotic logical all vulcan self

So you're fucked either way. Neat

Not being bluepilled duh

This and also to embarass yourself in front of normies

maybe, probably even. but maybe not. and there's the not slight matter of basic human pride. i'm not big one pride, but walking into a slaughterhouse totally ignorant liek fuckign morons who weren't smart enough to even discuss having a chance at survival. what a shameful end that would be. disgust and pride may in part exist so shit like that doesnt happen

It still helps to tell him to search his heart.

Read about Esoteric Hitlerism, maybe some of Serrano's idea about the "memory of the blood" will find fertile ground in your mind.

Knowing what's really going on around you so you can behave accordingly.

A warning before going to the slaughter house?