Dragon ball super

Special announcement edition
mobile.twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/status/794405180359864320

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/11/04/funimation-gets-dragon-ball-super-is-working-on-english-dub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ending and will continue in 2018.

1 hour recap episode.

Broly is canon.

>English toei twitter
it's most likely going to announce the dub.

KAI OF TIME CANON

Goku puts a Paton on his hairstyle so no other character can have it without his permission

Retconning Black and Zamasu since there is no good way to end this arc.

Cabba is a GoD

It will be literally nothing.

Reminder that this is a 64 year old woman in Dragon Ball.

DBS Dub?
DBS Movie?
New Arc Info???

Chicken-chan is a slut.

I would throw a lemon party with her anytime if you know what I mean.

Time Breaker Saga announcement

Pooh bear looks pretty hardcore in that pic.

Everyone other than Goku and Vegeta is actually Zamasu. His masterstroke is revealed

Why won't they let him meet Goku in the games?

>Xenoverse, Online and Heroes is now canon
I want it, if only for the ongoing clusterfuck it would present

And as fertile as any young female adult

Pic related. This is how Trunks does the do

That's because he's reached SSP(Super Saiyan Poo[h]) levels of power.

It's finally ending and Toriyama is going to say Super it's non canon.

Champa arc movie remake?

Look, look at how old and ugly this bitch is. To think that they actually paired her with Trunks, a literal 23 year old. How fucking disgusting and morally wrong.

Has anyone considered the implications of Vegeta teaching Cabba how to become Super Saiyan?

There's a whole planet full of Universe 6 saiyans out there, and a significant portion of them will have the potential to become a Super Saiyan. We could be looking at tens, hundreds, thousands, millions of Super Saiyans...

Well, she IS a young female adult now. It's not like she's an old woman in disguise.

Dub with Disturbed in charge of the soundtrack

And this is a 69 year old woman, really makes you think.

Her brain de-aged too I'm guessing. She's got her memories from DB I'm sure but all the new experiences are probably overwriting them.

Yeah, you just have to look at kid Mai. Even though she knows she used be an adult, she's as immature as any kid at that age.

Nah, it'd be just yet another version of the same story - like how the way in Heroes' version they aren't even called "Time Breakers".

It's happening!!

Soon

hnnng

>adult, she's as immature as any kid at that age.
Adults are like that too

>no Yajirobe
>no Android 19/13
>no copy Vegeta
>no Baby
>no ssjr
>no Demon King Piccolo
>no General Blue
>no Pilaf robot
>no Bojack
>no Chiaotzu
>no Dabura
>no Garlick Jr.
>no Granpa Gohan
>no Hirudegarn
>no Roshi
>no Tao
>no Pikkon
>no Salsa
>no Tapion
>no Uub
>no Arale
>no Devilman
>no Fasha
>no Chi-Chi
>no King Cold
>no King Vegeta
>no Nam

What a laughable roster. It's really time for a Budokai Tenkaichi 4!

I mean, it's not like DB Mai was mature in the first place.

Y-you! S-stop making Mai look so thirsty

I honestly think it's impossilbe to make a #18 that isn't boner inducing

I would actually like that.

link

they need to use the dragonballs to make bulma a teenager again but with the same size tits
the dragonballs can do that right?

>implying she isn't thirsty after almost 70 years as a virgin

It's not even the roster that's the problem for me, what ticks me off the most about this game are the lackluster ultimates. Just look how amazing the fucking Naruto game ultimates are, that's what I want in my DB games.

They were changed into Kids. That includes their brains. Brains of children don't have the same capacity as adult brains.
With your logic, Mai should get Alzheimers in a when she reaches adulthood again.

user!

>shipping and waifufag shit every thread
Fuck off

It's the dub.

ign.com/articles/2016/11/04/funimation-gets-dragon-ball-super-is-working-on-english-dub

But that's exactly what I was saying. She's immature because her brain de-aged.

>Funimation and Toei Animation announced the Dragon Ball Super English dub is in production. Funimation will also start simulcasting the newest episode of Dragon Ball Super this weekend.
>Though Funimation didn't say when we can expect the dub, Funimation is adding the English subtitled episodes of Dragon Ball Super (1-10 and 47-64) to its library at 10 a.m. PT today. Episodes 11-46 will be added "once subtitling has been completed."
So did CR get cucked, or does it not matter since they're in a partnership now?

Super was designed to appeal for a western audience.They will never introduce a big boobed girl because is "sexist" and destroyed the character's original appearances because of "toxic masculinity".

Hi user.

The co-op stuff kind of stops them from doing elaborate animations like that.

so in this timeline she didn't turn into a kid and then grow into that with Trunks? all this time shit is honestly confusing

This user wins with science. It is now OFFICIAL, that the Pilaf Gang are kids and Mai will have dozens of children as she is incredibly fertile and young.

Damn right, Shenlong is based as fuck. They could also wish for Bulma to be a permaloli.

I'd imagine Funi's subs are exactly the same as CR's. CR was already sharing streaming with Daisuki anyway.

Call me when the Ocean dub happens. Outside of Yamcha and Piccolo, not a big fan of the Funi dub.

She did, that user is just retarded.

No, she did turn into a baby and then grow up again through the years like in the main timeline. It was the last wish made on the Dragonballs right before Piccolo was killed by the Androids.

unff

All those stem cells on her face, disgusting.

>not wanting to see this smile protected
Literally gay.

but her tits are bigger than before

>no Yajirobe
Agree
>no Android 19/13
Who gives a fuck
>no copy Vegeta
Filler garbage, anyone who likes that arc is retarded
>no Baby
GT shit, who cares
>no ssjr
I agree, this is bullshit, but they're doing it so you have to buy the DLC later
>no Demon King Piccolo
Agree
>no General Blue
Agree
>no Pilaf robot
Meh
>no Bojack
Shit, who cares
>no Chiaotzu
Who gives a fuck
>no Dabura
Agree
>no Garlick Jr.
Filler trash, who honestly gives a fuck
>no Granpa Gohan
Agree
>no Hirudegarn
One of the worst movies, who cares
>no Roshi
Agree
>no Tao
Agree
>no Pikkon
Shitty filler Piccolo clone, who cares
>no Salsa
Got Sauzer Blade, who gives a fuck
>no Tapion
See Hirudegarn
>no Uub
Shit character
>no Arale
Agree
>no Devilman
Agree
>no Fasha
Who cares
>no Chi-Chi
Agree
>no King Cold
Agree
>no King Vegeta
Agree
>no Nam
Who cares

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

has anyone ever recognized the young pilaf gang? (i skipped the arcs that retold the movies so idk if them never being recognized was ever explained)

Worse shipping ever

>official couple
>shipping

such a steamy look, always

No, but Goku is retarded and both he and Bulma only saw them as adults last time, so why should they be expected to recognize them as kids?

What's she going to do, user?

Someone fix her eye

Bulma only met them once, and she only talked to Pilaf and barely even looked at Mai and Shu.

Shit taste

>shipping
user....

Mai was mentally and above all romantically immature even as a 30 year old woman in DragonBall.

When Pilaf tried to "force" Bulma into telling where the Dragonballs were with an air kiss, Mai turned away in shame as if Pilaf was fondling Bulma...

She's gonna learn from Trunks, alright. She's gonna get it real good.

She also thought hand holding was something completely depraved in BoG.

DELETE

Like mother like son.

Which one?

It's funny...there's a lot of good things to argue about and those fucking betas keep talking about this stupid, forced and boring shipping of skinny Trunks and that boring old bitch that nobody gave a fuck years ago.

That's why the franchise is like that. The fandom is completely stupid.

>implying it isn't

I really like the Garlic movie because Goku is still using his staff and Piccolo is still evil, but he himself is boring.

What the fuck even IS Pilaf?

that look on Mai's face

>an image with the two confirmed homosexual villains
>this'll show em
he

Instead of complaining that we're talking about something you don't like, you can either bring up something else to discuss or fuck off.