It's that time of the month again. Someone has already posted a "budget translation" which can be found here:

It's that time of the month again. Someone has already posted a "budget translation" which can be found here:
imgur.com/a/fVtDM

This will be the Japanese RAW though.
Gonna spoiler all the laws so that mod-kun doesn't get mad and abuse his powers on me.

Also, please keep the thread civilized. If you got a wrong opinion like "Momo is a rotten peach" then please keep it to yourself.
All TLR girls are good in their own ways.

>It's that time of the month again.
No need to make a thread about it. Just use a tampon.

KING RITO

THE BEAST AWAKENS!

Last page

Plot points this chapter:
>Momo is more assertive now.
>Mikan is a bit more accepting of Momo's shenanigans. She even let it slip that she might be OK taking a bath with Rito and Momo. Let's hope we get a threesome bath with them in the future.
>Yami can not use her trans ability for 2-3 days, but she has tamed Darkness.
>Nana is being tsundere, but might have gotten closer to deredere.
>Rito is having lewd dreams about sucking Momo's breasts.
>Rito seems to be getting used to the idea of having a harem. He is thinking about it quite a bit in this chapter.
>Lala wants to sleep in Rito's bed.
>Lala is totally OK with having more members in a harem, because she wants everyone who loves Rito to be happy. She is also confident that Rito could handle a harem.
>Mama Deviluke used her charm ability on Gid to change him from a war freak to who he is today.
>Mama Deviluke thinks that Momo is the most similar to her out of the three sisters, and that she should...? (I can't tell if Mama Deviluke is telling her to hold back, or not hold back, but do it in moderation).

she doesnt even care anymore
she probably digs a threesome

is Momo winning?

its the first time i see Rito thinking so much about a girl

Where's Neme? Still fused with Rito or gone off?

gone off

Why Yui has armband?

Great, we are back to Momo again.

Gone, but Mea might know were she is (but she isn't saying).

Because the disciplinary committee now has armbands. Nana wore one too a few chapters ago.

Mikan is becoming a right little slut inside, so that Mikan, Momo and Rito bath time better happen next chapter.

Hasemi/Yabuki are usually pretty obvious about foreshadowing, so I really do think we'll get a Momo/Mikan/Rito bath chapter here soon.

I don't think my dick could take a Mikan.Momo, Rito bathing scene if it's anything like in this chapter.

>pussy + asshole

>How did you tame Darkness?
>Guts and fighting spirit.
Hehe.

>that bubble
>penOs under vagOOO
THE MADMAN

Im tired of these 2 specially of haruna
rito and tlrd japan has a disgusting shit taste

What does that face imply?

oh great, there's the bitch AV Idol who uses drugs and is left rape herself by love

Dat Mikan twirling her hair really thinking about it.

It's gonna happen soon isn't it?

I curse you harucrap

The face of hypocrisy also yami is a Damn Fucking Bitch, Violent , heartless ,ungrateful- At the end she gonna lose

Yami not deserve anything love after of all the physical and mental abuse she did to Rito since she appeared and actually

Who is the Stupidm Idiot Retard who hates Yui without any real reason but loves fucking bitch tsundere cancerous shitty of nana including the Tripolar bitchdere of yami

Kuroneko and Mikan share the same seiyuu
kuroneko loses against a damn incestuous bitchstundere of kirino and now mikan is a incestuous imouto
Yui tell me what I do with mikan? kill her

Yuu Kotegawa not allow it

The Biggest scum pinkhaired ever created

Amazing. Can't use the spoiler excuse this time.

Finally Best Girl and Best Waifu It makes its appearance in two fucking pages, fuck
More Yui in 2017 Please
We need a YuiCeline chapter to see finally a mother and daughter chapter
We know Celine wants to Yui and Yui wants to Celine but there little many interactions betwen they 2

Rito actually jump on momo in his dream? not even about licking some candy .

What the hell is this mod doing?

Like, at this point he should know too damn well that is allowed those pages here.

The Real Ntr Slut Queen Bitch has shown its true face

Mods, like always, are fags.

Dude probably got banned for 3 days, same thing happened to me

Just censor the tits

If I oughta judge this manga from this chapter alone, I gotta say this is very boring.

Everybody is in a perfect dere this chapter. I agree with Lala, he knows how to manage a harem

Thats creepy

>Just censor the tits
Fuck no

Or get banned for 3 days
PICK YOUR POISON user-KUN

>Mikan
Rito has successfully mindbroken every single girl in this manga.

Lala is only a Stupid Idiot Retarded with a mentality of a girl 6 years old who knows nothing about the jealous, shame and common sense and specially love
lala does not mind being the first or second including being the last because she "loves" Rito and he "love her" and that makes her very happy
lala is went more over to fuck worse than the trouble ending
also she is a big bag of semen and shit

Mods are following the rules and cracking down on nipples now, even if they are part of a manga like Hiro said. So unless Hiro changes the actual rules it's best to either censor the nipples or not post it at all.

I think so, I mean now even her mom is rooting for her.

>suddenly monthly dump threads are not ok after years of being allowed because.. ????

no, fuck off

We had this shit over and over with Valkyrie Drive.

Oficial nipples are allowed.

you're underestimating Sup Forums, we got plenty of mods fired because they dared touch our nipples/lolis

We are definitely starting the final act.

>implying the mod was here when Valkyrie Drive aired

I agree with you, but what can we do? Someone made a thread on /qa/ last week but it didn't get enough attention and died pretty quickly. They don't care what Hiro said and keep banning people, especially in TLR threads.

Thanks user, now I have the pressing need to read a TLR doujin by CARN, I'll have to settle with re-read Otomedori.

make a huge uproar like last time and get the mod fired, they cant silence an entire board

What kind of idiot mod deletes spoilered TLR manga pages

>make a huge uproar like last time and get the mod fired, they cant silence an entire board
>DELETED

LEL

A fucking newfag mod

That's from the Imouto LN, right? Did someone read that, what's the story behind this?

Every fucking thread it's the same. And the problem's going on for month now.

By now, even the most newfag mod should know that TLR nipples don't need to be censored.

The fuck is this retard's problem
We somethingawful now

I want newfag mods to leave

In before a second nipplemod board wide spergout

If they keep doing it then Sup Forums's autism will put a stop to the retarded mods, like it's happened before with the previous loli/nipplemods being retarded.
If Sup Forums has proven one thing over the years, it's that it can more or less self-moderate, and the mods exist only to delete garbage threads/posts. Whenever they do something retarded and against the general wants of Sup Forums, then we'll have a weekend of shitposting and meta threads until they learn.

It's a shame this is happening when only a year has passed since the VD shitstorm.

You would think Hiro himself saying TLR is fucking fine would shut the mod the fuck up, but I guess he's having a jolly good time seeing us bitch rather than leaving the thread in peace like we have been for the past years.

>Neme is not inside Rito anymore

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

>>Neme is not inside Rito anymore
Missed opportunities.

Hiro is on /qa/ right now.