SWEDEN YES

Welcome to /SFCCG/
Sweden Flag Change Cuck General.

Note: We now have soon 2k signatures on the petition. The next objective is to share the petition/ edited news articles etc on Twitter and Tumblr. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Ideally we get Tumblr to do our dirty work for us. Post as much as you can about the 'Hidden meaning' of the Swedish flag and how it is promoting genocide and fueling Hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html
mellowjustice.tumblr.com/post/167487040948/sign-the-petitions-help-sweden-become-the-worlds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWEDEN YES

Typeface for that poster in OP is called Euclid Flex for those of you graphic designers who want to make consistent material. Free download, just google

I like your way of thinking,trolling the retarded neckbeards of Sup Forums

Whats the best way to spread this?
I don't use reddit or tumblr or twitter or any of that shit.
Should probably wait for stage 2 right?

>using the commie fist
Nice subtle meme mydood

make a twitter account its pretty easy from what i have heard

jesus christ....
canary in the coalmine

I wonder if Iceland will accept me

there is no trolling here, what do you mean?

We need to change the oppressive Swedish, one of two things will happen:

1. Sweden will get uncick, everyone wakes up and says enough.

2. Sweden will fall faster than the Titanic ship it already is, which have already been hit by multiple ice bergs.

3. Either way /po/ is right

all anons need to go to twitter. type in the hashtag #forbettersweden and like and retweet.
we need to get this trending.

Blue is a Turkic colour.

Why blue when most of them are Arabs?

*change the oppressive Swedish flag

tfw this is not even fake

>Sweden is more Christian than Australia
Well I'll be a son of a gun...

>Petition created by a british woman

just how retarded is pol?
Some normie already noticed on twitter

>BUMP
can you imagine how many redpills we can drop if we get this trending

Guys this is way to easy to trace back to Sup Forums we need Tumblr twitter FB Cucks to spread the word !

user cuck division where ?

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder

mediafire.com/?259da8g2th44p
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4QpVhdPs0u8UUxPUUxtS0NsN3c?usp=sharing
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f8ab9f0e581265eada1472b6461e11170bb263c4&dn=CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201709

I thought this will never work. Then I saw this

[spoiler]shhhhhh.... i know [/spoiler]

This is like kicking a wounded child who is on the ground...what's the point

This will get so much support from white swedes.
+ sweden would finally be kicked out from the nordic union

im retarded

It's just the amount of people registered as being "baptized" by the state Church of Sweden, the amount of actual religious people is far below that percentage.

Guys, again, wouldn't it be more credible if the petition and propaganda were all written in swedish?

>mfw that cuck flag gets accepted for realz

It's like kicking a scared dog....soon it will bit back

I can see this spreading

bumped and signed

Svergie har blivit ett bättre land. Dags för en bättre flagga.

Understood, I knew it was too strange to believe

>tfw this is not even fake

Its a true story, Swedens flag are banned in public school, anyone who dare to show Swedens flag in a school will be charged with "hate crime".
nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/

Funny enough at the same time, ISIS flag have been ruled to be perfectly legal to use in public, and is NOT a hate crime hahaha:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-islamic-state-daesh-flag-legal-illegal-facebook-laholm-a7363211.html

Bite*

*bump* Godspeed Sweedbros.

But what if normies actually buy into this and it ends up backfiring on us?

i'm doing my part

Surprise, ancap kid doesn't get it

That pic gave me autism

Behold the ancient Swedish viking weapons of choice.

just gives us more of a reason to fight

>But what if normies actually buy into this and it ends up backfiring on us?
Thats the plan portugal

hey faggot, are you going to see motgifts conference NOV 25?
They are planning something YUGE.

A FUCKING BONG

End the hate,change the state!

The opressive Swedish goverment must fall!

Make a better life for refugees!#ForABetterSweden

I told you countless times to stop.

she is an expat

It's a good start I suppose.

>tfw youll never live on one of the islands north to scotland
why the fuck do I still bother to keep on living this life

Anyone who is insane to buy into it is beyond saving. It would serve as a warning for us non-Swedes.

Then sweden is a sacrifice we'll all have to make.

Try and get Sig's and support from muzzi soc media, they'll lap it up

Who needs fantasy when we have a timeline like this?

bump

We are doing this because we love you Sweden. We want you to wake up before its to late, you are the furthest one of us in Europe

then we'll have proof that sweden is lost beyond saving

can u link your post so we can note it or whatever it's called

and the swedish media wont expose this falseflag why?

Just pretend to be a leftie and say that Sup Forums is trying to co opt the movement to delegitimise it

Bump. Let's test how powerful we've become

1.Sweden wakes up we will get UnCucked.

2. We will fall faster than Titanic. We are already hit by an ice-berg anyways.

Consider it like if a fire department will try a new fire extinguisher on a already heavily burning building. Nothing bad can happen its already fucked right? But one in a million the fire will stop burning.

mellowjustice.tumblr.com/post/167487040948/sign-the-petitions-help-sweden-become-the-worlds

spread it like cancer

>keep calling libtards cuck as an insult
>libtards actually accept it and embrace cuckolding as empowering
This is how powerful we are.

Either way we win. Sweden died for their sins.

We're more powerful than this desu. Changing a country's flag is the real test

I don't think they will do BUT it would be great if this petition became as public as "ok to be white" because would make people (at least some people) think about it.

Ladies and Gentlmen, as the seeds of infiltration how now taken place, we must remember to always divert attention away from any attempt that is made to 'find us out' on Twitter. Accuse them of being racists/ white supremacists who don't want the flag changed. Accuse them of spreading disinformation, and (yes) even accuse them of being payed Russian trolls from a 'Putin Trollfarm'.

I will keep raising the ceiling number on the Petition subtly to make it appear as if they are coming ever closer to their goal.

This almost certainly will be the case. However it will spark revolution in the rest of Europe..well maybe.

I think 9gag has infiltrated us

This is powerful.

bump

you didn't post a link to the pettioton in the post.

Unironically this one will probably get the vote
>look how (((progressive)))and (((multicultural)))

SWEDEN DON'T BE RACIST! Stop persecuting me for raping a 10 year old!!! I enriched her for a better Sweden!

Yes. So much this.

this is the best version yet right?:

>"Donald Trump"

W e w

Thank you Swedanon for making this thread. Having a UK flag and making them was getting me immense opposition from people claiming I was trying to ruin their country. If only they knew the sacrifices we are making for them...

Stick some LGBT shit in there and it’s a winner

wow, astute observation great oracle!
Great professor, where did you acquire this wealth of wisdom and knowledge?

ah fuck
is it possible to edit posts?

I'm not sure about the Arabic in the top-left, 2bh. But yes, it's one of the best.

here is some lovely propaganda to spread

A muslim raped a 13 year old girl, and was sentenced to work 40 hours in community service WITH salary

and this

IMO, it’s more believable. Like I said you can use the argument that it (((unites))) traditions. It will get a ton more (((leftist))) wankers on board.

That's some illuminati shit

don't use tumblr so i don't know
just make a new one.

Signed. If it works, I saved some ungrateful bastards. If it doesn't I'll just have had a fun chuckle.