HOL UP

You ain't persecuted white devil. EDUCATE YOURSELF before you go spoutting off all that bullshit about "it's okay to be white". It clearly is okay to be white, nigga. Fucking slavery yo? Whataboutdat? Fuck whitey and fuck yo cracka asses bitch.

archive.is/bzO8N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvhEBQT0om0
wzzm13.com/news/i-was-quite-offended-man-finds-its-ok-to-be-white-signs-in-grand-haven/491512842
youtube.com/watch?v=KKK5HjGSLgU
dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/professors-its-not-okay-to-be-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=lANDJXgz0iU
statenews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just dropping this off before I go to class

White people were slaves as well nigger.

Why can't we go back to the good old days? I wouldn't mind attending a lynching.

>The last line

He's right, by Jews in our mainstream media and academia.

>be mulato
>somehow still considered black.

How much nesquik do you need to put into your milk before you can consider it chocolate?

>nobody said it's not okay to be white!

>but whitey is evil!

It's okay to be white.

Dis nigga not woke to the face it was jews not whites who put his people in perpetual bondage even brainwashing his dumb ass today.

Thats the nigga from coach carter.

Spam him with these and demand he denounce the jews who became the 1% off enslaving his people and demand reparations.

this is weak poof shit. i want some deep racial shit. post some anti-white articles. you know the ones.

1/3 of free black's owned slaves in new Orleans.

On second thought. It ain't okay to be white. Fuck y'all nigga whites.

He somehow looks familiar. Pic related.

If nobody is saying it's not OK to be white, then why are people upset over the posters?

Because why they say they are not saying its not ok to be white, that's not what they are really saying.

Look up “Whiteness Studies” in-line and you’ll find that Postmodern Neo-Marxists HATE European Caucasians.

Im sick of learning about other cultures

>what about slavery?
I see you still a slave.. mentaly..

>white supremacy and far-right ideologies are dependent on driving a wedge between communities who could benefit from working together.
>if we’re all fighting against each other, they don’t need to worry about us coming together and demanding our rights.

the level of projection going on here is unbelievable

>You aint persecuted you white devil.

Keep validating the point.

Reminder: Its Okay to Be white.

You ain't black.

This. I learned a few things from Asian cultures but that's about it. What do African cultures have to teach? How to cure AIDS by raping little girls?

Uncle Toms get no say, nigga.

>whattaboutism is bad propoganda
says the entire left
>Talk about white people in a positive light? Yo whatabout blacks? What about slavery and all that?
Fucking retards, all of you.

>t. White kid
Nice larp m8

No need for a response non-white friendo. We simply want to reach out to our white friends and let them know it’s ok to be white.

If you would like to do the same for your same-skinned friends feel free to do so.

>say something as simple as it's okay to be white
>blacks go on huge tirade about how we need to "educate" ourselves about other cultures

Your cultures have nothing to do with this statement.

this

The Leftists KNOW deep down that those fliers are NOT OK, but the message has been compressed to a point that they cannot contradict it without literally saying "no, it is not ok to be white.".

We have finally hit meme bedrock are now stuck with nowhere to go. OP's post is an attempt to dig sideways.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvhEBQT0om0

Ain't what yo moms said, cracka.

Modern universities are starting to seem less like places to be "be educated" and more like places to be a manchild forever while pretending you're growing up.

Thanks for the gaslighting, nigger

>A positive message for white people
>Quick let's guilt them more
Fuck these fucking niggers

Even old ass white men are offended by this shit.

wzzm13.com/news/i-was-quite-offended-man-finds-its-ok-to-be-white-signs-in-grand-haven/491512842

Yes, I totally agree with the dindu. Whites must learn about black 'culture'

>no one is saying its not okay to be white
really?
youtube.com/watch?v=KKK5HjGSLgU
reeeeeallly?
dailycaller.com/2017/11/12/professors-its-not-okay-to-be-white/
REEEEEEEEEEAAALLY?
youtube.com/watch?v=lANDJXgz0iU

really makes you think

i always wonder if that trees still standing
>does that make me a tree hugger?

>get educated about other cultures
>STOP APPROPRIATING OTHER CULTURES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
All the while saying whites have ruined the planet.

>nobody said it's not OK to be white
>tears down an IOTBW poster

Youre prob right, Tyrone..

I bet it was more like "Get the fuck out of my yard, Nigger!"

Kys white boi.

>I tear down signs that have unoffensive messages because they don't need to be said
Welp, I'm sure this nigger will be just fine with tearing down the BlackCrimesMatter signs then. We all know this, so they don't need to say it. :^)

R U fuckin' stupid?

How long before he ends up in jail?

NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICES MADE

only 9% of white Americans have English American heritage. meaning only a small percentage of whites even have ties to slaveowners. meaning nignogs have a much higher chance of having slaveowner blood due to how common it was for owners to breed with shemonkies.

>before you go spoutting off all that bullshit about "it's okay to be white".
>bullshit
and you wonder why people put it up in the first place

Daily reminder that Jew owned rap minstrels taught you to call yourself a nigger, nigga

>out of my yard, Nigger
only mexicans have the balls to say this

I keep trying to get a straight answer to this question everywhere. What's with you guys small heads?

statenews com/article/2017/11/letter-its-not-okay-to-be-white

I mean people are saying it now.

>Fucking slavery
Tfw niggers enslaved each other first and still do to this day, but blame whitey anyway

Only niggers trying to destroy my nation would also place such a simple message in such negative context.
You don't have to say its not okay to be white, you imply it every time you deny white folk their existence

You know that blacks and Jews were statistically overrepresented as slave owners right?

Ok Mohamed

Fuck off with that tired old slavery bullshit. White people didn't start the slave trade, we ended it.

bump

Learned things from Asian cultures that were successful

Political correctness explains failures in African societies on white people

There is useful information in failures but it is taboo to suggest failure being caused by anything other than white men and capitalism

What font does this use?

impact

You wonder who still has black slaves in >current year?
The middle east.

>people need to get educated about other cultures

I bet not a single leftist I know could name the capital of Saudi Arabia

Da fuq about dlavery nigga? You know any slaves? I don't. You know anyone who knows anyone who was a slave? Didn't think so.

Fuck off

Houston, Texas

Why and how the fuck is this nigger ignoring that there is not an overt anti-white hate session going on in the media and academia?

The direct implication is that it is not ok to be white, it has nothing to do with alex jones.

It's nice how they lay out their fears exactly, it saves time looking for buttons to push.

Right he is offended, it simply highlights that there is in fact a problem.

>all wite peepole rasis
>But it ok 2b wite
Therefore it's ok to be racist

>make a four letter message intended to be read and comprehended by white people
>black guy reads it
>doesn't comprehend it at all

Even fellow white men, huh?

Noticing you are under attack means you an evil bigoted racist.

You should just lay down and take what we give you.

This man has potential for a comedic image prophesizing the obtainment of numbers that are repeating in sequence

Is this guy blacker than Shaun King??

>people need to get educated about other cultures
no we don't

If we get "educated" about other cultures then we will be totally fine with the hate session against us.

This is what this nigger is actually implying.

Shaun King is a certified real black man. Says so on his wikipedia page.

It's ok to be white is a perfect way to out leftists as anti-white.

It subverts their entire platform.

oh fuck. my flag. Shieeeeeeeetttttttttttt

>First repsonse is to destroy
>Second is to spread the message

Hilarious how dumb niggers are

literally no self-awareness whatsoever

Stop playing the victim role already and move forward. All races were, and some still are, enslaved at somepoint in history.

kikbook.com/jackson.ferderer

This is the author of the piece btw

“We see it everywhere”

Maybe the poster wasn’t intended for you, dumb nigger. Also, if it is ok why are you tearing them down?

Hes leaning forward

DER EWIGE BOOMER STRIKES AGAIN

and who said black lifes didnt matter?

>nigger history
Lol they didn't have a written language what history?

My apologies.

History is a prime vector for indoctrination that's why revisionism is so popular.

It literally doesn't matter what's true just what is taught.

>Nigger
>Valid opinion

Choose one.

It's not ok to be white. It means you are an albino and have a genetic disorder.

The idea that its not okay to be white seems more popular and mainstream than the idea that black lives don't matter

Kek, always fucking up leaf

>Gender Confirmation surgery.

I hate these faggots a little more every day.