This is a Japanese loan shark

This is a Japanese loan shark.

Dead loan shark.

Fuck you I'm still reading the chapter

Who's the author? Art looksveryfamiliar.

Fucking please, user. Did you expect the boss and the med student guy to die instead of some throwaway character?

>bellybutton piercings
it's trash.

You basically have a battle between a final boss and a named character who's been the star of his own arc and a major component of two others. What were you expecting?

>introduce cool new character with a non boring personality
>kill her

Wew

It's Alice in Borderland

So basically what the author has been doing since the beginning of the manga.

Have you been reading this? That's how this works. R.IP the King of Clubs that nudist bastard was the best character this year he's had.

Except the bandaged guy from the beach who can't die apparently.

I forget, did the other beach guy die in the last major arc or is he making a family with crippleslut

>crippleslut
Making a family with best girl you mean?

Best girl was officeslut from the beginning but crippleslut is a very close 2nd.

Also how is this person still alive

Reminder that she

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MEDICAL CARE

Sheer grit. Heiya survived through sheer tenacity. Then she leveled up to an amazon.

Your point?

Also since we seen to have a thread, what's your favorite game so far? Which game had the biggest dick move?

>tfw he was offered /ss/ and he declined

Why is this allowed

Probably the one that killed off all Arisu's friends but let him live.

Or the tunnel one where they were too stupid to hide in the bus

Favorite game is King of Clubs or the apartment building. Baseball stadium was a huge dick move. Nobody would have survived that if they had all gone to the center. Heiya was the lucky one.

Manga does a good job of making characters likable, but not making everything feel like a pointless waste when they die.

>Heiya was the lucky one

She probably just used her sense of smell to locate the safest path to a source of semen

So is this finished or what? It says it finished in march.

The series has finished but the translations are still ongoing. Although we're probably two to three volumes away from being done.

Diamonds indeed,

Sauce? Google/Yandex/etc all failed.

The translator shows up in these threads occasionally

Read the thread

I would sign a 9 month loan