Civil war in Zimbabwe

Civil war in Zimbabwe.
Its happening boys
twitter.com/ali_naka/status/930448186933678081
Lots of army units traveling to the capital and blocking roads and such. This comes after numerous veterans and military people have started criticizing the dictator Robert Mugabe. Supposedly the army general was going to be fired at 5pm as well.
The news has started hitting mainstream news now.

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbabwe-today.com/rhodesians-must-come-back-rebuild-zimbabwe-war-vets-say/
twitter.com/SABCNewsOnline/status/930456092928368640
nytimes.com/2017/11/13/world/africa/zimbabwe-mugabe-general-military-purge.html
twitter.com/zanu_pf/status/930448946077483014
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/167394227409/carloscruzrueda-pennsylvanian-patriot
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/166797907979/nyc-conservative-pennsylvanian-patriot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel

>military coup
>nigger soldiers just sitting in their truck

is it possible for blacks to work even less?

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

zimbabwe-today.com/rhodesians-must-come-back-rebuild-zimbabwe-war-vets-say/

The Rhodesia experiment comes to an end. What was once the most lucrative country in Africa finishes at the bottom of the world plagued by disease, starvation, and crippling inflation. Incredible what can happen to a country in 70 years when you kick the whites out.

Coup detat?! We asked for Crudités!

It took 37 years to completely and irreparably destroy what took 90 years to build.

Thanks, Kissinger

BREAKING: Tanks outside Zimbabwe capital a day after army commander's warning to `step in' amid turmoil.
twitter.com/SABCNewsOnline/status/930456092928368640
Seems like this has been in the making for quiet some time now, read some worrying stuff but didnt think it was this bad.

May Rhodesia rise from the ashes!

>muh rhodesia

You stupid nerds understand if anything this will escalate violence against whites right?

Christ only 37, thought it took more years than that. Despicable. And the world is taught nothing of Rhodesia so no one will know it’s destruction even happened.

TIME TO BRING BACK RHODESIA BOYS

The blacks veterans want whites back, tard

Yeah, Rhodesia officially ended in 1980 sadly.

>is it possible for blacks to work even less?
They're good at it.

CIVIL WAR AND PLAGUE SPREAD!

>the black veterans want whites back

Lol no they are overthrowing mugabe because he is a 65 IQ tinpot dictator who has brought the country to near starvation.

If you think this has anything to do with niggers wanting white people in power you have autism.

This conflict is between the revolutionaries and conservatists of ZANU-PF (The current party) The revolutionaries argue that Mugabe is a oppresive dictator who makes the revolution a disgrace that he became what he fought against these revolutionaries are a big part of the veterans and the young.
Conservatists id assume are people on the payroll of Mugabe.
So depending on who wins it gets much worse for whites or nothing changes this is why they must fight not simply look on while their fate is doomed.

Something along this lines not an expert.

They're all

More info. nytimes.com/2017/11/13/world/africa/zimbabwe-mugabe-general-military-purge.html

these are not war vets they are active military dummy.

If you think the all black military wants a white supremecist government back you have totally shit the bed

Good thing there aren't whites there anymore.

>he thinks Rhodesia was white supremacist

Why do "White Supremacists" harp on about Hitler and LARP as Nazi's when Rhodesia literally proves White Supremacy as valid?

I'm just saying way too many Confederacy & Nazi flags and nothing representing Rhodesia or Apartheid South Africa.

He may mean in a New Rhodies, Glorious rainbow state 2.0 way.

The good die young but Rhodesians never die ;_;

Confederates and Nazis don't have anything in common.

if anything can be called "white supremacist" its the political apartheid in south africa and zimbabwe

I know it hurts your feelings and you feel like your investment of rhodie camo is worth it. but you are simply a retard who is larping

Pretty much this.

The nigs do not want white rule back, they just want whites back so they can parasite from them.

It really makes you wonder why those so "proud" of their own heritage would then take on the negative image generated by their enemies instead of the positive image of their brothers. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Mugabe (however the fuck you spell it) probably, finally died and now there's political infighting for his successor and MOD called in the troops to prevent riots as citizens take sides.

Another war in Africa, is this even news?

wtf? that has to be staged. i would cut my hands off before i would be party to that level of inefficiency.

Its Nogganing !

"Empire of Dust" on YouTube

The shouldn't, but you see them go together at rallies like a fly on shit.

People forget that "Uncle Adolf" hated Slavs more than blacks, loved Islam over Christianity, and pushed Germany into an economy dependent on war booty.

Zimbabwe Latest developments
Zimbabwe is now under the military rule for the first time in 37 years. The army have been behind the ruling party since independence as most of the army generals fought during the Chimurenga liberation struggle. They witnessed the dismissal of Teurai Ropa Nhongo Mujuru who was one of the Chimurenga cadres being humiliated like someone who did not sacrifice their blood and sweat for Zimbabwe. The previous week the noticed the inhuman sacrifice made towards another liberation cadre Dambudzo Mnangagwa. General Chiwenga has warned the politicians that the country belongs to the war veterans who put their life on the line. He reminded the politicians that they are civilians who work for the citizens. He also asked the citizens not worry about anything but to enjoy the freedom they fought for.
The army has refused to be silenced by the president's wife who wanted to highjack power with her G40 friends in Zanu PF deviating from the Zanla forces agreement before independence.
The army will dismiss the govt and parliament and take control of the status quo and suspend the impending elections.
That will allow Dambudzo to gather his followers and be voted back in the party thereby booting out the Mugabe family in the process. Chiwenga and others were fired and they refused to step down and now they have taken control of the country. The security branch CIO is now reporting to General Chiwenga as acting head of state. There are discussions already to bring back Joyce Mujuru as Vice to Mnangagwa alongside Tsvangirai. This will be a transitional govt appointed by the army to pave way for fresh elections giving time for Zanu PF to sort themselves out.
The army has now started doing Police patrols in all cities of Zimbabwe protecting the citizens from Police.

>Don't fight against your attackers

It wasn't white supremacist, it was white only.
The niggers of Rhodesia didn't contribute to the system, only siphoned off of it.
What gave them the right to partake in politics they had absolutely no stake in?
Nothing.
Nothing but British communists and racetraitors.

Thank you please keep us updated

Neat if true.

>civil war in Africa
>happening
This is basically a daily occurrence, bud. Make a thread when something really happens

Haha! Poor Mugabe is afraid hes probably going to be put infront of a firing squad unless he dies of old age before that!
twitter.com/zanu_pf/status/930448946077483014

So what I gather from this that the army has had enough of the corrupt goverment, and is now trying to actually protect its citizens? Am I correct?

great... more 'refugees'

Holy shit I can't even begin to describe how wrong you are

Even the tumblrinas know better than you
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/167394227409/carloscruzrueda-pennsylvanian-patriot
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/166797907979/nyc-conservative-pennsylvanian-patriot

Kill yourself you literal nigger communist supporter

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

Nigger

>16 years old or so
>hist/geo teacher mentions rhodesia
>"what's a rhodesia"
>"it's what was there before zimbabwe"
and that's all anyone (outside of the internet) ever told me about rhodesia

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

NIGGERMANIA IN FULL SWING
NATION-STATE LEVEL CHIMPOUT
SOON TO SPREAD THROUGH WEST MOZAMBIQUE INTO NELSON "NIGGER MANDINKA" MANDELA'S GANGSTERS PARADISE
MEANWHILE BUBONIC PLAGUE EPIDEMIC INBOUND FROM MADAGASCAR RIGHT OFF THE COAST TIMED PERFECTLY FOR THIS NEE CIVIL WAR AND REFUGEE CAMP CRISIS
WE MAY YET SEE THE TOTAL DEPOPULATION OF AFRICA IF* THE NIGGERS LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND

*WHEN

(you)

>protect its citizens

Hahaha. No, the military is just mad that Mugabe's crazy wife is trying to be his successor. There are no good sides in any African conflict, it's just a fight over who gets the right to loot the country.

bye bye

RIGHTFUL JUSTICE on the scum who ousted the Rhodesians. I will joyfully watch this country burn and its millions die in flames and screams.

>nigger thinks anyone in the world is jealous of their """race"""

Same shit here, I wish I'd actually been wiser to probe further for information, but that is the folly of youth I guess.

WTF is Zaire then?

Zaire was briefly the name of the Congo.

Whites in South Africa gonna get to live out their Half-Life fantasies.

The Boar Rises.

Famine.. Always
War.. Check.
Pestilence.. Check
Death.. Check.

Where the fuck are my horseman at?

Democratic republic of the Congo. Republic of the Congo is the northern neighbour of it.

are we talking half-life 1 where you run around shooting alien slaves in the face with a shotgun and accidentally detonate a whole warehouse full of nuclear missiles, or half-life 2 where you have a light-skinned negress following you around and you stare at her ass all the time while the surviving slaves fawn over you for some reason?

hourly pay

they really are amazingly practical in an incredibly short-sighted way

Trips means Mugabe will be dropped out of a helicopter.

If you fight back, then they win.

So this is what an election run by blacks looks like?

fresh footage
shit is fucking crazy

Nah he will trip over and faceplant in a panicked escape attempt and die from that

Nope. Let the niggers starve.

Know any good books in Rhodesia that aren’t liberal propaganda?

nah, he'll get to the helicopter but there will be unforeseen mechanical problems

So close. :(

I think re-settling Africa should be a very low priority for white people right now

>WHITE BOYS ASSES ARE TIGHT.
>BLACK BOYS ASSES ARE LOOSE.
OK. That is good information.

Next week's obituaries will be printed in a phone book sized volume, I'm sure it will be an enjoyable read

You know, at first I was gonna point out that there were too many whites to be an african ccountry, even with all those blacks around.
Then I just realized it was just america. Le 56% meme is truly accurate.

>56% maymay

>Argentina

How novel.

It's a left leaning political protest, it's safe to say the sample is a little biased

Argentinians are more white than you

>flag
Le piscine enticement device dot jay peg

>civil war in zimbabwe
>happening
nobody cares

holy shit, this can't be real? i mean, it looks like a comedy sketch, but one can never be sure what's real and what's not with niggers

Oh look another former white country further turning into a shithole. Never would've guessed it.

Nice try dildo

One nigger will go, another nigger will come.
It's fucking nothing.

Unless. Is this our chance to start back up Rhodesia or Rhodesia2.0?

Wake me up when people start dying...

It wont be interesting until they use catapults to launch plague infected niggers into government buildings.

We can have as many shitskins, muds, bolivians and peruvians as you like, but we aren't the ones that have literal niggers filling an entire portion of the country.
You are basically an slightly more succesful brazil.
Already knew that, but it doesn't change the fact that more than 10% of your population is literally black.

So are Japanese businesses compared to western ones. You work all day, and yet you spend a lot of time not doing anything productive at work.

It's a Brazil with less jungle and more nukes.

>Civil War in Zimbabwe

Really???
I thought it was just another party all weekend thing

OH BOI OH BOI OH BOI

Wait, what? A black nation is becoming unstable? You don't say!

No one fucking believes this. Even on camera blacks are not a preference to normal people. Even an ugly, fat, white guy beats an "attractive" slave.

LOL, Based Ric Flair, Brings back memories of gloriousness

>It's a Brazil with less jungle and more nukes
You hit the nail on the head.
I truly respect and admire american history up to the 50s. After that, their whole culture and country became completely degenerate and I feel nothing but sadness for then.
Obviously we are not really in a better position, but seeing the current state of USA is truly sad.

>Implying I wouldn't recognize what this webm was