Why Buddhists do this?

'When they began slaughtering us we ran for our lives': Rohingya trapped inside Myanmar

>It’s the sound of the wailing that is most haunting. It’s a deep, soulful, pit-of-your-being, howling hurt. And it follows us as we’re swept along by this moving, wretched mass of humanity. These are the Rohingya Muslims who are unable to flee the violence being unleashed against them by travelling overland to Bangladesh because of the distances involved; the certainty of running into Myanmar soldiers and having to navigate landmines. They’ve run in the only other direction they could – towards the beaches of Maungdaw district in Rakhine state, until they reached water and could go no further.

>We’ve travelled in a traditional Bangladeshi fishing boat to Dang Khali Saur beach, now home to what’s believed to be the largest number of stranded Rohingya in Rakhine. Here, the bulk of the atrocities by the Myanmar military have been taking place.

>We wade through the shallows from the boat and are met by a group standing knee-deep in water. At the front, being held up by a young man, is a small, frail woman, with hollowed out cheeks and sunken eyes. I grasp her upper arm to steady her as she wobbles and her thin frame takes my breath away. I can encircle her entire upper arm by touching my thumb with my forefinger. We follow the crowd along the beach. It’s slow progress because of the sheer numbers. Men are crying openly. A woman walking behind me sobs continuously: big, helpless gulps of despair.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/nov/14/when-they-began-slaughtering-us-we-ran-for-our-lives-rohingya-trapped-inside-myanmar
jihadwatch.org/2017/09/reporting-on-the-rohingya-the-tip-of-a-huge-iceberg-of-misinformation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074417/Village-burned-Prophet-Mohammed-insulted.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Through night vision on the camera we can see the hordes of people around us, holding babies, grasping tiny hands, propping up their elderly. We’re constantly stopped as parents thrust their babies at me. One father holds his baby boy’s skinny little leg, imploring me to feel how slight it is. A young woman is holding a newborn and she tells us her baby was born a week ago, right on this beach. Some of them have been here for two months, trapped on this sand prison, they say. There is an army outpost nearby, they tell us, and landmines beyond the beach prevent them from returning inland, to their villages.

>“When they started burning our homes and slaughtering us, we ran for our lives,” one man tells us. “We ran towards the beach and the soldiers guided us past the landmines down a path to the [shore], then they sealed the path behind us. Now we’re trapped here.” They tell us repeatedly of killings and rapes at the hands of the Myanmar military.

>As I’m talking to one mother, asking her about her baby – how old he is, where he was born – others push their way through the crowd. Suddenly there are rows of women cradling their young ones in their arms. A 19-year-old girl says she gave birth the day before and we can see the umbilical cord is still attached. She’s half hunched over, her face twisted in pain.

>The captain of our boat has said we can take about 15 people back with us. It was taking in water even on the trip over, with his crew scooping out bucket-loads from the bottom minutes after we set off. He is keeping a careful count of who is coming on board. The girl insists on her mother, and the father of her baby, coming too.

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/nov/14/when-they-began-slaughtering-us-we-ran-for-our-lives-rohingya-trapped-inside-myanmar

They've allahu'd their last akbar.

The third world is so barbaric and repulsive. It's an actual crime against humanity that colonialism fell out of vogue.

THANK YOU BLESSED BUDDHISTS!

I wouldn't trust a muslim as far as I could throw them.

This is the same sob shit they did in Kosovo and got a bunch of freedom fighters executed by the leftist EU.

Any muslim alive is a threat to the free world.

Myanmar is taking care of business, good job.

Daily reminder that only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

The same reason you'll be beaten to death by a Hindu in the next few years my Muslim friend.

Imagine if any Western leader had even half the balls that a 72 year old Buddhist had. Let's not kid ourselves, the demographic "crisis" and migrant "crisis" could be solved in a week through a militaristic response and our ancestors would have done just that. How have we become so cucked?

>Invade country
>Country fights back
REEEEEE RACISM

Your Allah cant even protect you from 9/11, my christian friend..

remove kebab

Despite massive western media concentration on this "tragedy" there's still zero non anecdotal evidence of any slaughter actually happening.

preemptive psyops in the form of snowden NSA 'leaks' that painted the picture of a global surveillance state
who wants to organise when there is an all seeing eye watching everything you do?

Masha'Allah, brother.. did the white people teaching you not caring about muslims?

At first I was surprised, the angered, and now finally I accept how effective THOSE sob stories are. Low-animal-cunning goes a long way. We're too "civilized", we always take the high road. What I'm saying is, when muzzies/kikes/SJWs start shit, we need shout about it from the roof tops and make it an international incident. It's what they've been doing and it's been working very well for them. Unlike them though, we don't need to resort to lies and false-flags, we just have to tell the truth but do it in a more vigorous way.

Good job, Myanmar

Why?
You can only push so far before someone fights back. Sorry you may have done nothing personally but you sat idly by while your friends and family members destroyed relics and persecuted innocent people on their lands.
>Don't be surprised when you as a visitor in someone's home get kicked out for being a terrible guest.

jihadwatch.org/2017/09/reporting-on-the-rohingya-the-tip-of-a-huge-iceberg-of-misinformation

>visitor
but Myanmar wont accept us as citizen even if we apply??

>yfw your culture is so fucked up even the Buddhists want you dead
>monastics devoted to a lifetime of renunciation and contemplation burn your homes
>mfw I get to watch
best timeline

The act of killing isn't prohibited in Buddhism, there's no such thing as corruption or purity nor is there sin, its identifying with your emotions such as anger, hate, mistrust, prejudices etc. If you can kill without feeling hate there's no problem. It's all Amitābha buddha.

what happens when a native peace loving population has Islam inflicted upon it, mass child rape, mass rape in general, violence and crime.

Just Muslims reaping what they have sown, coming to Europe soon!

>no place else to go
Probably shouldn't have fucked around with the locals then.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074417/Village-burned-Prophet-Mohammed-insulted.html

this photo was clearly taken somewhere in africa. just look at the people.

muzzies making shit up again.

>Muslimshits decide to illegally occupy parts of Myanmar where Buddhists lived for many years
>Declare it their land from now on, wants special treatment and have sovereignty recognized
>Buddhists decline, goatfuckers whine and complain, begin to create violence and a campaign of extermination towards Buddhists in the area
>Buddhists had enough, they begin to aggressively demonstrate their buddhism hospitality because they know they are selfish human scum
>Goatfuckers being BTFO by Buddhists while they cry foul and try to look like the victim to the world

They had it coming to them.
They deserve death.

They shouldn't accept you as citizen.

>muzzies making shit up again.
Constantly. But for some reason the media takes their side every fucking time

Lol why are all those sluts pregnant?

Maybe they will be reborn as buddhists in their next life.

it's funny how liberals and obozos all praised the UN for giving her the nobel peace price.

Man, how fucking abominable do you have to be for BUDDHISTS to start killing you?

>boko haram
You have that pic saved and likely know it's source. Why do you even ask such dumb questions.

Muslims treat everyone like shit then wonder why they don't like them.

>Claim "God" is with you
>Still cry out about every little thing
Fuck off, muslim vermin. If you step on a landmine and blow your leg off, it was God's plan. If your child dies from smallpox, it was God's plan. If a soldier catches you and executes you for being a filth in human form, it was God's plan.

Remember: God is great.

Worse than insects.

everytime muslims get slaughtered somewhere they turn into little crybabies, but when they do the killing they have the biggest smirk and smile and are cocky for miles.

this is like normal shit in india, the whacky sects just get all torqued up and go murder and burn stuff.
this is kinda how slum dog starts but opposite, i think its mudslimes killing buddhists, so i think its a long standing thing

They always play the victim role to the max.

it's a form of warfare.

Whose ready for the Buddhist Christian Holy Alliance?

Buddhists are some of the most peace loving people on Earth, if they're attacking muzzies then maybe, just maybe, they're a danger to their culture

Who else but muslims? (And jews)

>allah
Nah I dont worship Satan you dumb mudslime poo

I'm currently phoneposting from work so I don't have access to it right now, but there's actually a substantial amount of evidence from years passed that shoes that this whole "slaughter" is self defense from the native Buddhists
The coup that turned Burma into Myanmar was lead by Muslim extremists whose goal was to instal a caliphate

With that attitude you wonder why no one cares if your brothers are killed.

Payback is a bitch, isn't it?

You have made everyone wish to do this to you in every country, you think you are taking over, soon you will notice, you are surrounded, the brutality that awaits your kind will make your little terrorist attacks look down right humane. if god is mercy, he will be nowhere to be found.

>One person is killed as mob of 20,000 Muslims burns down Hindu village in Bangladesh after rumour spread that a local had insulted Prophet Mohammed on Facebook
>one person is killed
>one person
>20,000 muslims

Islam is garbage
All country's need to savagely beat muslims

>Why Buddhists do this?
They're sensible people.

I think i watched a documentary about this a couple days ago, pretty effective redpill when you realize even Buddhists cannot live with such differences.

Tavistock, mass conditioning of the massess

Gee i wonder why budhist monks would ruthlessly slaughter dindu muslims... nothing to do with muslims being uncontrollable vermin who will not peacefully coexist could it? Its not like the muslims have a long history of exterminating budhists right?

As is tradition, the Muslims refused to integrate. Muslims are redpilled AF and refused sending their kids to Myanmar schools or follow Myanmar rules. They also behaved violently towards the native Hindus and Buddhists, trying to push them back and basically seize the land. Myanmar mil had to fight back or lose the land