Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

>There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/12/pew-77-percent-white-democratic-graduates-cannot-determine-person-sex/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its determined at conception tho

"Nema velike budale bez velike škole"

>Further proof that liberal art degrees are worthless

> Democratics... Degrees

O Vey

> Be me no degree :(
> Start business with less then 5k
> work hard and long hours
> worked for years with little pay to grow biz
> My labors have paid off
> have over 20 monkeys working for me
> just ordered a p-51 mustang for the giggles.

fucking wage slaves

This...

Quite frankly this.

fpbp this guy gets it

College degrees are fucking worthless

What kind of degrees?

>P-51

You'd better paint that thing like a giant throbbing cock and fly real low over the city to piss off commies and enflame the hearts of patriots with the majestic rumble.

>Democrats’ views also differ by race and ethnicity. Some 55% of black Democrats and 41% of Hispanic Democrats say a person’s gender is determined by their sex assigned at birth, a view shared by just 24% of white Democrats.

fucking lmao

>because it's the politically correct thing to say
Wow

>MUH SEX JUNK

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

Sup Forums says whites are smart.

its pretty sad that people who supposedly have 4 year degrees can be that ignorant

Non-whites are naturally drawn to Democratic party, whites need to be heavily indoctrinated into it.

What do you do?

>tfw leftists turn around and heavily imply that people without degrees are the dumb ones.

Anyone who's degree is an art program or a social science shouldn't be able to call themselves college educated. That would solve this.

Wrong. It's determined by the sperm cell's chromosome

These virtue signaling faggots are in for a rude awakening when society degrades past the "comfortable" point

well educated folks
pic semi-related

Furrther proof the education they received gained those pieces of glorified toilet paper isn't worth a dime.

yes, and you don't know which sperm cell will get into the egg before it actually does.

This debate will never end, because it is purely semantics.

kek

Kikebart is fake news.

So proof having a degree does not mean you are automatically smart.

But isnt sex and gender diffrent according to them? Libs are fucking inconsistent on everything I swear. Have fun getting the wrong meds from your doctor and becoming more of a retard.

How can you use this in your advantage? Its not enough to make fun of or rage at these idiots. You guys better get organized. How can you profit from all this stupidity?

If I grind down a rock to be as thin, and the same shape as a piece of paper, is it now a piece of paper?

t. american intellectuals

this is why democracy is the most retarded form of goverment

No, that's not how paper is made.

Proof that a 4 year degree can not make 77% of democrats less retarded

Lies on the internet.

In this case sex is determined whenever the doctor tells you what sex it is.

>He doesn't benefit from retards already
Top kek

No, all that matters is how the rock feels. If it feels like paper, it is paper.

But it looks like paper, why cant it be paper?
Why do you have to go against me and say its not paper?
Cant we just agree that its a different kind of paper?
Its not like it hurts you if we call it paper, so can we call it paper now?

>No big fools no big schools
I like it.

And they will blame rural retards and Russia for why they won't win another presidential election till 2032, assuming democrats will still be a thing by then

The rape one was better. I fucking died when I saw the bra and panties hanging on the bike rack.

you know the demographics are in favor of the democrats right?

White liberals need to be deported. Send them to Africa!

>"Pretty bummed out" about being cucked
I would fucking kill them

No.

>you enter a room with a dozen niggers in it
>one of them shoots you
>the news report on it (heh, as if)

When did "who shot you" become determined? When you entered the room, when you got shot, or when the media talked about it?

Quantum mechanics, guys.
The sex is not determined until the genitals are observed in some way. Therefore, the fetus exists as a dual waveform as male and female simultaneously until 1. It touches its peepee in the womb and becomes the observer of its own sex or 2. A doctor uses a diagnotic procedure and thus collapses the waveform.

>White liberals need to be deported. Send them to Africa!
white liberals are still part of your Volk you should try to educate them not kill them

The Jews are doing this.

ŽALOSNO..

Schrodinger's pussy.

Actually the article is talking about gender at birth, not sex. The title is misleading.

[spoiler]Also they're right.[/spoiler]

>think sex not determiined at birth
It isn't...it's determined in veto. In the womb. Holy fuck how many people are so fucking retarded that they don't know this?

Not bad

Physical removal of cultural Marxists when?

They're confused about the definition of "determine".
"Dammit, if my 5 year old son is determined to be a girl, he's a fucking girl!"

Sex determinitive of gender, at conception. All else, burn with fire, or electroshock conversion therapy.

>not all women have vaginas
Well of course not, some of them have feminine penises

That Stalin reference in sadly underrated.

But those statistics indicate otherwise

jebe lud zbunjenog

>Democrats’ views also differ by race and ethnicity. Some 55% of black Democrats and 41% of Hispanic Democrats say a person’s gender is determined by their sex assigned at birth, a view shared by just 24% of white Democrats.

why are white liberals dumber than minority liberals?

They went to university.
Minority liberals didn't necessarily go to university, their representation comes from a natural draw to collectivist parties.

do you even know how to fly?

So they're saying that it's okay to beat the shit out of gays now because it's a degenerate choice?

We should poll to see how many people think a 4 year degree means anything anymore

Only the whites are indoctrinated to LGBT bullshit.

LARP: the post
the cheapest P51 I can find on the market right now is 2.5mil.

It's determined at the hormonal exposures during development. One exposure forms the brain and another the body. Almost every single time it's the same. Sometimes in extremely rare cases, it isn't. Thus you get trans people.

I hate that this is the science we have and all of society chooses to ignore it.
Growing up, I always knew I was a woman since I was like 5.
Everyone fought me on this while I just wanted to be myself and do what felt natural.
Now all of society says I'm the one who's fucking crazy while they are perfectly based in logical reality where they think people can just become trans randomly for no Fucking reason at all.

I mean I could maybe give them the benefit of the doubt if they were like: "I was so brainwashed and psychologically fucked up that I didn't realize that this was what was wrong until I was 20."
But they don't say that.
They just magically become transgender for no Fucking reason at all.
Then they shine and moan memorized rhetoric garbage like I have dysphoria from something they read in a book.
They have to "learn" how to be a woman.
Like what the fuck.
I am a woman.
I be myself you psycho mentally deranged fucks.
Dysphoria tells me what to do because its a manifestation of my womanhood denied.
I recoil in fucking horror from these manly things they do because it hurts my very soul.
They don't have dysphoria.
They are just making it up.
I've watched my trans friends slice themselves open trying to remove their genitals.
I've watched them die.
I've pleaded with them and tried to surround them in love and it wasn't enough and they still killed themselves.
I've attempted suicide many times.
"Im magically a girl now teehee look at my beard, people hair and noise ring! Please use my xir pronoun."
I hope they die a painful slow death.

I really, really hope this isn't real (or at least isn't satire)

trans are just confused gays

I don't believe in tranny bullshit, you're all just mentally ill to me, but i'll be damned, trannies always type like hysterical women.
Do they teach that in university as well?

Thats some schrodinger's cat bullshit right there senpai.

I'm sure you can provide some source for your statements... can you?

These people scoff at people who think the earth is 6000 years old and people walked with dinosaurs, all the while claiming to be atheist and making us look bad.

"Trust our poll goyim, we would never fabricate the results to shape public opinion." (rubbing hands)

that is more like when do we know about it

>Thus you get trans people.

Bullshit. If that were true the number of people with gender dysphoria wouldn't be skyrocketing, yet they are.

There might be a subset of the insane faggots which have an identifiable physical cause, most others suffer from what we always suffer from ... jews.

This
>Don't go to college, instead work hard jobs (Factory work, dishwashing, landscaping0
>My dad invents something cool, markets it
>Use dad's money to live comfy forever
>Get bored of living comfy after a year
>Start funding white nationalist parties and speakers
>Win

Sex is determined by chromosomes. Even intersex people, like those with XXY syndrome, align to one sex or the other. For example, an intersex person with XXY syndrome would be classified as male because have a Y chromosome. This liberal retardation can be put down by getting rid of the concept of gender altogether. You can't change your sex, and it's not a social construct. Mandate that birth certs must record the genetic sex of babies, and the issue is solved.

>Sex is not determined at birth
>Sexuality is
This is what liberals actually believe

>4 year degrees

Not that impressive anymore when college became HighSchool 2: electric boogaloo

Only suburban and rural retards think that there are only 2 genders. College educated city people all voted Hillary.

City dwelling retards.

>remember goy, 60% of "educated" vote democrat
>you don't want to seem "uneducated" do you?

>Sexuality is fluid, but no one is allowed to research how faggots can change theirs because changing it's impossible.

This is what jews actually get liberals to say what is they believe.

> Muh smart people think gender is a social construct of the patriarchy

It's just women with liberal arts degrees skewing the numbers, nothing to see here.

You deserve more (You)s

lol, "educated", probably the highest debt to income ratio as well

fpbp

this almost says more about education than black women

>Sometimes in extremely rare cases, it isn't. Thus you get trans people.
False

>The people we're seeing are younger and younger
Fucking disgusting, there's parents that are obviously pushing this on their children.

What the fuck dude.

We have literally just redefined sex..