Tattoo hate thread. [full sleeve edition]

So basically tattoos used to be a expression of individuality but since they became have become mainstream they became an expression of collectivist degeneracy. I'm a soccer fan but I cringe everytime I watch a match nowadays because 80% of players are rocking their full sleeve for no apparent reason whatsoever.

sounds like you're a fag
sage slide threads

Stop being a cuck bitch. I’ll get whatever tats that i fucking want. Got my shellback tat and other shit from when i was active duty and nobody can see it anyway.

Fuck yes, tattoos are degenerate. I won't patronize any business if I see tattoos on their employees. Fucking inhuman scum should be gassed alongside the Jews.

>serving in the military and calling another man sir
>calling other people cucks
Pick one.

I just fucking hate tattoos on chicks. It looks so fucking disgusting.

Tattoed chicks take degeneracy to a whole new level.

Lmfao. So you think you’re better than people just because they have tattoos?

>I'm a soccer fan
LOOOPTAAAAAAA

IDE MANDŽUKIIIIIIIIĆ JAAOOO GOOAAAAAL

Liberal LARPing as a Nazi

HOW RARE!!!

Manđa je kurac od ovce. Ne volim njegov stil igre.

Bull rings are worse

Tattoos can actually look good in rare cases but septum piercings are 100% disgusting

>tats
>check my TATS, guyyyys!
Is there a more faggoty 'word' in any lexicon?

I don't want a tattoo personally but this is how I feel. They can look okay on men as they are a masculine thing (obviously talking about traditional tattoos, not video game tats that nu-males get). On women it just makes me think they want to be "omg I'm one of the boys I'm a COOL chick"

As if you’ll change the way i feel about my own service. Regs and Standards are there for a reason kid.
How does it feel to never be a part of something?

Piercings can be taken out. Tattoos are forever.

Shame that OP’s ideas of tattoos are too mainstream to realize that certain groups have entire cultures and traditions surrounding tattoos.

Hahahaha fucking this.

Get rekt m8

>that certain groups have entire cultures and traditions surrounding tattoos.
Yeah, subhuman Pacific Islanders. We should absolutely be emulating the Maori and poking each other with sticks, you're right

Obviously. Since tattoos are for poor low class scumbags, classy people with money will shun you and then you get less overall lifetime income.

>have no tats
>have strong opinion on tats

Let the grown folks talk

I don't take nigger dicks up my ass either but I have a strong opinion on that. Problem?

I have tattoos and own a house that's got 30k left to pay off, I'm 25 and have a wife

lol so you’re worried about image??
And you wouldn’t hire someone because they have tattoos even if they have good credentials?

That’s like hiring bum niggers just because they’re black for the sake of diversity and not because they’re actually good at anything.

When the're in they still look worse though

I have the word HATE tattoo'd on my wrist - does that count, too?

It is called Arschgeweih. Another example of female degeneracy and subhuman nature.

>tfw got a tattoo one day out of the blue for no reason
Still don't regret it. It's one of the most rash things I've done, but it turned out nice and I get positive comments if people see it, but it's easy to hide.

They're mostly a 90s thing, thankfully they are pretty rare now

Hate's a strong word.
Tattoos, a permanent mark engraved into an ever-changing being, is the pinnacle of superficiality. It's self-mutilation with style. Enthusiasts usually look for imagery and thematics in other peoples' tattoos, but they all basically communicate the same thing; "I fall for forced memes". And yes, they get REALLY mad when you point any of this stuff out.

I don't think it's a class issue or anything, but any act of self-hate is self-hatred.
I've flirted with the idea when I was younger, but truth be told, if I got a tattoo when I was 7, it'd be Ninja Turtle. If I got one when I was 14, it'd be a Legend of Zelda. I like stupid shit, but I'm not dumb enough to carve my flavor-of-the-week onto my body.

tattoos are like sewing platform shoes onto your feet.

You're right
Tankies, lefties, commies and libs are pron to tattoo themselves

Tattooing is a socially acceptable form of self-harm. Culturally glorified cutfags.

I got two while in the military. It's like being in a time warp while serving, and when I got out it got really trendy to get tattoos. Every fucking faggot was covered in tattoos.

Wish I never got mine because I was fine being associated with shit head military and bikers, but not nu-males and girls.