Why do I love sluts so much?

Is it the jews fault that I am so attracted to sluts?

A normal girl doesnt get me hard but just the thought of a girl that has ridden the cock caroussel makes my dick diamond.

low self esteem

How?

The user is probably right, as I suffer the same infliction. I fucking love bitchy sluts, the icier the better. I honestly think this has to do with being a boner when I was in high school and now that I've evolved I'm overcompensating.

You're a degenerate. Lurk more.

*affliction, not infliction

Because you're a democrat and a closet faggot who wishes you were the one who had all of those cocks inside of you. Fucking kill yourself.

I have been here for more than 2 years I know everything about why it is bad etc

But still a sexual empowered girl that fucks, wears slutty clothing and manipulates guys with her pussy just makes me diamond

You need assertive females.

That's it, they don't have to be sluts just know what they want.

Because you’re a closet cuck

But it s also the sexual manipulation power they have that attracts me so much

Guess I cant deny that

It's just a fetish dude, lighten up.
You're just into trashy girls.

It's normal like bugchasing/giftgiving is to homosexuals

The Jews have rotted your brain

Being attracted to sluts in general - okay
Being attracted to that skeleton man looking thing - wtf man?

Stop eating soy and processed food, the chemicals are altering your mind

Because you are a degenerate cuckold

You are infected.

>pol acting up like this
He's perfectly normal.

This

Nobody cares about you, FO.

That's why they do it dummy.
To herd animals like you who don't have the self discipline to focus your attention elsewhere.

increased probability of offspring if you're an r-selected degenerate

gay cuck

i wonder what her leftist sphincter looks like

You love them because you think they are easy to get and because deep down inside you think they are downward delusional - thus perfectly comparable to you

ok i think that was overreacting

Demon alert. You got a succubi attached to your astral body and mental body and it wont go away until you starve it.

You hate yourself

I'm not so sure how to describe this, but I am quite the opposite, I am turned on by normal looking women, I mean those wearing little to no makeup and wearing a fugly knitted sweater. It's when a woman's 'normality' and mundane innocence, I mean actual non-pedo decency, contrasts with the idea of having sex with her. Be a basic bitch when it comes to sex, I guess. Feel the annoyance at a woman that objectifies herself over the id desire for her exposed skin and mascara. This taste for decent women indeed has to be cultivated.

Fixation over dicks a girl has taken = Closet gay

is that Brendon Frasier circa 1990?

Cuck

Same here.
I know 100% how horrible broken women are, but they are the only ones who can totally make me fall for them... I don't like falling though, I lose control of who I really am. I'd hate to use pop culture as a reference, but it's kinda like Ron Swanson and how he goes a complete 180 when any of his ex wives come back into his life.