INCITING MUSLIM CHIMPOUTS IN PUBLIC PLACES

Hello all,

I conceived an idea today to cause Muslims to chimpout and/or get buttblasted everywhere. The idea is simple, find or make offensive images depicting Mohammed, print them out, and leave them in public places where Muslims congregate. Unless you live in some backwards shithole, this should not qualify as a hate-crime, but I'm no lawyer. Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nS4sqU1rt1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prepare yourself, thats all i gots to say.

AND DO IT !!!!!

For what? Muslims chimping out will only redpill people.

i agree, be ready for the chimpout, also consider the people who may die.

It a cost that I'm willing to pay

need to buy a "Mohammed is a Homo" shirt from Sabo

raised muslim here.
My advice: Do It !
Muslim immigrants to the west are mostly retarded and have a very thin skin. These snowflakes need to learn how to take a joke. Best way is to poke fun of what they hold most dear. I remember being in school and saw the debacle that was "pissed christ" - red pilled me when I noted no one really chimped out, just pissing and moaning on the TV+radio.
Muslims need to have it rubbed in their faces until they figure out that they're being played like wind-up toys.
These niggers have no idea or concept of free-speech and are very fast to get butt hurt offended.
Beware for your personal safety. I know you canada fags have illegalized self-defense, so I'd advise not getting caught.

thank you for being based

The recent "allah-wave" music on youtube was a good starting point.
Its unfortunate the jew-tube was so quick to ban and remove the videos. I hope the brazillians that put that shit up made a few shekels. I look forward to more copycats.
Muslim snowflakes need to figure out that there are no sacred cows, anything deemed as such can and should be gored for the amusement of the the peanut gallery - just like everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=nS4sqU1rt1A
MC Nando is a professional Muslim-blaster. The comments sections in these videos are hilarious.

>Thoughts on this?
It'll work $100. I'm immune to it because, you know, I study and understand my faith, but most of the normies will get be absolutely devastated by it. Even when I remind them that the prophet was literally commanded to ignore every attack that asn't physical, they get upset and say things like 'bro you dont understand you can't just let them do this blabla'. So yes, it'll certainly be an easy and effective way of triggering us.

Subtlety is key here. Openly offensive depictions of Muhammed are just going to give fuel for the left to go after "hate speech". If you want to get under the Muslims skin take a few leftist talking pieces, make propaganda out of it featuring Muslims. For example make a poster of two clearly Muslim men kissing with the line, "love is love". Another good one is to show an image of a women in a hijab kissing a man with the Jewish skullcap. Then post it near mosques. That way when Muslims freak out the left is stuck in a limbo. Either they have to attack their own talking points as offensive or actually condemn Muslims for their chimp out. So a win-win for us.

fucking paki scum, probably talking about blowing him up

honey pot thread

this is the only way to do things. the five words prove that all ops need to be from a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" level

>hate crime
that leaves us out then I am afraid
we have no freedom of speech anymore here.

This is fucking genius. I'd be one hundred percent willing to go through with this. I'm based in Ottawa, I can put up a few here. Any ideas on how to organize other people to help out with this?

Convert to Christianity, Jesus is Logos incarnate and is completes the ideas that are found in traditional (not rabbinical) Judaism and Islam. You have a part of the puzzle, but you are still missing the final piece.

Then why are you on Sup Forums?
Just being here no doubt makes you a potential cyber criminal, they'll just wait till you participate long enough so they can push charges and win

why do muslims chimp out so hard, everytime I see protests in Muslims countries it's usually over some insignifcant bullshit, and when it's important it results in a huge shitstorm, is there something in the culture that promotes outrage?

The cube does it

You will reach nothing with this. The media and lefties will chimpout as well and give us more privilege.

My understanding is that they have so much ego invested in merely "being muslim" that they chimp out when their thin skin is pierced by something offensive.
They need to toughen up.

Whatever happened to draw Mohammed Day?

disagree. lefty media is falling out of favor as people with 2 brain cells to rub together are seeing that the "media jew" is bullshit. It tarnishes the credibility of the media when they pick a side instead of attempting to do unbiased reporting.

Charlie Hebdo massacre

Just sit back and let the Chinks take over Leafland. You're fucked, but at least the Muslims aren't the ones taking over.

I don't live in an area with muslims I didn't meet one until I was in high school.
It wouldn't be effective

Hey, at least chink girls are usually fuckable unlike niggeresses and mulattos.

Wrong Chang you fucking slant eye mother fucker.

>muslim chinks aren't a thing

Ask the deeply indoctrinated left for help. Spin it like "We need to let people know that it is okay to be gay AND muslim". You might be able to get the LGBT organisations to help you have a diverse pro-LGBT sign. When it comes to putting up the sign, just make sure a few get sprinkled up around mosques. As for the second poster option you can spin it like "We need to let people know that love transcends even religious boundaries". If you get the left on board for this and nudge them right, they will do the work for you.

No sweetie, this is a crime. A hate crime. And you degenerates will be dealt with accordingly to the full extent of the law.

LOL, based China keeps those fuckers under control

See the thing is, even though they might be delusional, a lot of them aren't stupid. If we get them to post these near mosques, they'll see through the charade.

The picture shown is lewd and vile. Something like its ok to hate islam would work.

Dude you're fucking Chinese aren't you?

Actually with the importation of Muslims, the Muslims are actually starting to be a major threat to the Chinese take over.

People shit of jesus christ all the time, Thats a hate crime, Its attacking the religion, you will face the extent of the law, when you're dead.

You don't tell them to put it near mosques. Just make sure you quietly place a few near a couple of the local mosques.

>they have so much ego invested in merely "being muslim"
That's basically it. There's a very clear distinction between people who regularly read/study quran and those who don't. The former are chill, the later are easily excitable because they see criticism of islam as an attack on their own character, when obviously they're two separate things.

Just wondering which way the shit is flowing in the OP's meme

>tfw it actually would be illegal here
Our hate speech law bans "missaktning" which is a very, very vague word and can be extended to extremely minor shit like just not showing proper respect. People have been convicted for writing nigger, and a granny got charged for talking about how gypsies shit in the streets(they do, they're originally Indian). Up to 2 years in prison, 4 for severe though I'm not really clear on what's necessary for that.

Either a chink or a poo or an ex-mu*lim or a Rebel media watching conservitard.

Nobody else cares about Muslims in Canada, they happen to one of the msot well itnegrated communirites due to Canada's merit based immigrant laws. It's all manufactured outrage to scrape goat Muslims instead of the people who are actually causing problems for the working class i.e. corporatiions.

Because they get away with it. Call a spade a spade and see how it reacts.

Idk about that Muzzies are a problem everywhere they go but I agree it's more of a safe thing for people to say they don't want muzzies around than to say they don't want blacks around.

t. Mohammed Tariq

Where are the Muslim ghettos in the United States or Canada ? Muslims are underrepresented in crime statistics in both coountries and earn more than the average American.

Europe is a different case because we are dealing will illegal immigration. It is the same kind of problems that the United States has with hispanics (who'e catholic). The problems associated with mass illegal migration have very little to do with their religion.

That is why even the "far right" party in Germany wants an immigration system based on the Canadian or Australian model.

Don't try to latch on to IOTBW with this shit. You would make it vastly less effective by posting something that actually is pretty fucking racist or whatever. Use a vastly different typeface like fucking comic sans if you're going to follow through with your original idea otherwise you might as well be a shill. The chimp outs might be funny but you'd risk making uninformed people sympathize with them.
This user has a really fucking good idea and it's 100% what you should do if you're going to do something like this. No leftist can get angry about it without proving their own hypocrisy. It forces them to actually hold their own opinions instead of just get them from others. This breaks the leftist mind as it requires multiple brain cells rubbing together in a way that isn't arbitrary.

Oi! Bin that hate speech mate!

Yeah there are idk about Canada but in the US there are many when less than 2 decades ago there were effectively none there are parts of Minneapolis and there is one that is a literally no go zone and sharia controlled area called Islamville.

This.

Dude, Somalian and Lebanese organized crime include human and drug trafficking is a major problem in Onatrio and Quebec.

Muslims are in the big cities in Canada. Toronto has a massive muslim population.

You're either a Jew or a moron who has been brainwashed by the Jews. In either case go fuck yourself.

>check out this absolute madman
>double dosing at The Cube

They clash and piss off normal Canadians all the time. Most Canadians are too polite and/or scared of roaming bands of raging leftists to say anything. Also the Muslims are not being let in on merit but on bleeding heart mentality. This means we let in crazies who don't function well here. Since they are not here on merit they often don't speak English or French, which pretty much removes them from most of Canadian society.

In my country when people poured pig's blood or pig's heads onto upcoming Mosque soil they For Charged For racial hate

The muslim-kike gay COUPLE could pass, although it would be better something from irl

Muslims are brought here as refugees, not skilled immigrants you dumbass.

wait what?
dont muslims deny the messiah?

if you actually went outside and recorded yourself doing this, preferably in a somalian neighborhood, that'd be funny.
but you're a pussy canadian that won't do shit, of course.
keep sticking it to those muslims from behind your keyboard, my man!

We get scared looking at your cucked condition

The flyers should be about something like fake proselytism, depicting Mohammed and allah itself.

Also i'd work on "Islam's acceptance of the LGBT community". Remember the left marched against islamophobia, showing them their true colours would be catching two birds with one stone.

Laser printers have tracker dots on them remember.

much much based

bump

So? You think they are going to laser tracker dot you back and make you their goat?

This shit is hilarious. Thank you, /pol, for making me laugh today.

this is a good idea and it also might shield you against accusations of racism from the law

Lol start with the Mall of America..

It's the fucking mall of Mogadishu these days