WTF!!! Thousands of Polish Women Leave Poland for Turkish Men

video:
youtu.be/iMkHHS0QZUY

I thought you poles are based

PHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

POLESHITS BTFO

bump

Bulgarian man here, I can barely hold myself back from immigrating to Turkey. It's basically Germany in terms of economic power - and it's very close.

Toll Payment Status: pending.

“Vblogger “ lol so one polish roastie/SJW speaks for polish women now. Typical loxism. KYs op you are a faggot

The average turk is more manly than half of europe what else do you think it would happen?

You Still have time to peacefully convert user

Pic related average turkish man

Movie sponsored by Soros media. They try to weaken Poland and first step is attack on women. From what I know, no decent Polish woman want a Turk. Turks are low status men in the eyes of Poles.

>poles leaving poland

Why is this news? BASED poland has shit gdp, and really high suicide rates. It's not a great place to live, and people only like to pretend it does because they don't let in refugees and that somehow supports their argument.

Pic related average European male...

Kek you mean those gay little oil wrestlers? Yeah right

Its bullshit, sandniggers are treat quite bad in Poland, and especially now Poland got even more radical. Including women.
But then there are always some dumb sluts, like this SINGLE case.
What can I say, serves her well, shes gonna get it.
Sannigger roa hes treat women really bad, so whatever.

What about Turkish girls?

It's that steppe warrior blood in those women.

Just jettisoning the coalburners out of Europe.
Hopefully their stronger genes will bleach the roaches.

this

they're making turkey whiter one coalburner at a time

Poland is rising. Economy is booming. People are happy. Poland has future, leaf will be muslim and chink country.

This is nothing new. Eastern European woman love North middle eastern men.

Poland BTFO

If only it was that simple.

wow, this is a small town polish girl as well hahaha

can you imagine how a hole from warsaw or krakow would act? amazing...simply amazing how the white woman can reject her tribe entirely lol

oh well back to video games kek

Turkish women are getting bleached in Poland. Many female turkish students, far from family and controling fathers and brothers ...

Goddamn, I can smell the jew in this production

I know this kind of woman.
They're the first who suck nigger cock when their right wing friend's aren't around.

totally agree with you they're just as degenerates as liberal women if not more

But that's all women, which is why they couldn't vote or have money back in the days.

sure thing faget

We have saying here in Poland about whole fem-topic: "W każdej kobiecie kurwy dwie trzecie". Which literally means "In every woman 2/3 of whore". No matter how "redpilled" one you'll find, she's just a bag to throw inside ideas and views. No woman alone has her own views, they always look at the others, or what's "fashionable".

Cool,less traitorous women in poland and less chances of voting for some gay ass leftist government.

If a guy that looked like this stepped in eastern Europe he would score pussy like crazzzy.

They´re gonna back when Turks beat them up for not cooking right.

For some odd reason, they love Mediterranean looking men.

Oh Kurwa türkish boyz get all the polish kurwas :DDDDDD

Once as subhuman always a subhuman

yep, unless they're in prison, than they're licking nigger clit
its always the quiet ones who pretend not to have an opinion that are the critical thinking ones

hahahaha try to be bigger KEKS than us in Sweden, just try, you will never succeed