Reminder that Lithuanians are Nordic and the whitest people on earth

Reminder that Lithuanians are Nordic and the whitest people on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3f3c571723c8894ac66582f987eddde6
i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/11/25/1385383404106/a8373d69-78a5-4ca9-b163-d7fb374d3d7e-1024x768.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course they are nordic, but what makes them whiter?

Weez white n sheet.

T. Nojus Khan

Hahahahahaha

Look at the graph ITT my friend.

Lithuania was never conquered by Mongols.

T. Mongol

Were the whyte wymon at?

Balts are not Nordic, and that women is not even a Nordic phenotype.

Come back when you have a basic understanding of genetics and physical anthropology

See

Oh and Americans are not white.

Nice source retard

Romanians are the whites and purest of all Europeans

>b-but UK is whoite

whiter than you, muhammad

stop infighting :)

Kek

We are definetely NOT Nordic. Geographically we are Central Europe.

Politically and socially and economically we are anything but Nordic. And thank God for that. Nordic people have a tendency to completely fuck up their countries and their people (cuck mentality) and I do not wish to belong ti such group

Lithuanians like basketball, thus they are black. Checkmate, Vytautas.

the nigger eyed savages are closing in

See

wow british and irish are almost identical

>Come back when you have a basic understanding of genetics and physical anthropology
in what way are Baltics less "Nordic" than any other European? in pretty much any test where a north European specific component emerges, Balto-Finnics are almost always at the top
Scandinavians for instance have a higher archaic mediterranean/neolithic ancestral component

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M

And (((who))) do you think is behind Euroleague (and any other major sports league in the world) and basketball american importation into Lithuania???

My dad and mom came to America from Lithuania in the 70s. They used to send jeans to my cousins near the Poland border. They said it was bleak but they miss the fresh foods (berries mushrooms and meat mostly). They love America tho, but my dad hates jews. His father killed a bunch of jews in WWII. I'd love to visit the motherland one day.
Also I'm 6'4 but i hate basketball. My cousins play it non stop tho

Looks like a Latvian man.

This looks niggerish

White pill on Lithuanian women, they don't even look at niggers. I'm currently studying tourism and in my course there's Me, a lithuanian chick 2 russians a guy and a girl, a Swiss chick, 1 nigger and 2 kebabs.

Everyone forms up into a groups: Lithuanians and Russians and the shitskins with the swiss chick.

Yeah. Only roaches and kikes seem to like it too. Owned.

>I'm currently studying tourism
>studying

The less mixed groups in europe are lithuanians in the north and sardinians in southern europe , but they are less mixed in terms of mixing between europeans.

I've worked with several Lithuanian people. The guys were the manliest men I've ever met and they were married to the hottest women I've ever seen.

Lithuanians in Norway steal less than Romanians, but more than poles, in spite of being a much smaller demographic.

>they don't look at ****
>have **** in their country
blue-pilled

>come in expecting hot females
>Get an African flag saying he’s white

that is clearly a nigger

they're more like germanic, but whiter

Your country should be part of Russia.

I'd argue better that than shitposting

picture completely unrelated

I am happy you feel right at home

DEUS VULT INFIDEL!

>have NIGGERS in their country
Scared to say it bro? Don't worry I fixed it
All my life living here I have seen in total 5 blacks and 4 of them were in school.

Anywhere asside from our capital is a deniggerized zone. There are no niggers here. Unlike some shit-tier country I know...

> stop infighting :)
How the fuck do we know it's infighting? Fucker has a meme flag! For all we know it's ISRAEL again.

Basketball was promoted extensively by few hardcore enthusiasts as it was as american as it could been during short time of independance between two world wars. Later on as USSR was extremely competetive in sports the talent hunt resulted in generations of people finding their call in whatever sport there is. Common joke was that it is easier to win olympics then to get through the competition to get into USSR olympic team. In exchange those talented people would play in local basketball clubs wich was civil disobedience form to bite Moscow during Capital/Anything else mwatches. After collapse it's sort of traditional sport who helps community to have common interest.

>insulting somrones flag while hiding their own
Now thats just pathetic

I hear there's a shortage of men there.

Their flag colors are African too

There are niggers in Kaunas, just few years ago I read an article about some nigerian being arrested in kaunas (maybe it was drugs or something not sure exactly)
Police went to a flat, broke in and found him inside having an orgy with 3 lithuanian girls.

BRALIUKS WHY U DO DIS?

Lithuanians are honorary Finno-Ugrics.

Black power tho

Do you want a medal or something?

They were considered part of the nordic/northern branch of the white race according to madison grant's system
>The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown (or red) hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.

Plenty of Lithuanians still give their children pagan style earthy/elemental names

Lithuania is the most preserved piece of authentic Europe, I really hope they keep the non-Lithuanians out

My grandma used to sing a song about the Lithuanian flag. The green yellow represented the fresh crops the soil yields, the green is the prosperity of the people and the red is the blood upon which their independence was built

Finns are the whitest but people mistake them for Asians due to jaundice from all that Koskenkorva.

Some of us technically are. Curonians were highly influenced by the Finns.

Facts

Lithuanian mafias intentionally send criminals to other countries. They send footsoldiers, while the leaders stay in Lithuania.

They are international students.
The flag represents the sun, soil, and blood of the Lithuanian people.

I can't imagine any non-European wondering around Kaunas. That's the most beligerent place in Lithuania. At night street huligans would beat the shit out of that nog.
And that nigger probably had prostitutes dude. That or Russian chicks.

You do not understand. Every year around 100 000 people leave the country. That doesnt seem like much but the population is less than 3 million.
Not letting shitskins is a very important but keeping people in or rather retaining people is a much higher priority now

>mfw Balts get called aryan

Baltic power! We will not go the way of our Prussian brothers. We are Baltic and this will be our land till the end of time!

That's awesome. Is she Lithuanian?

We wuz regional powers n sheet.

And when they finish studies they stay or manage to leave some nog bastard behind.

What? Go to any club on friday night and you will see niggers. No one is beating them up, they manage to stay out of trouble and also sell or have drugs available so user buddies are always around them.

The same is true for Koreans and Japs the hate is just bantz

Finns are whiter than Lithu*nians

Not sure where you got those numbers from. Because even if that many leave, about 2/3 come back after they've saved up for whatever.

see
Very close to each other though.

Yea she grew up in punsk when it was ussr territory then moved to some mountain town i can't remember. They all live outside of Kaunas now.

Finns are most blonde
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3f3c571723c8894ac66582f987eddde6

They have the lightest eyes
i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/11/25/1385383404106/a8373d69-78a5-4ca9-b163-d7fb374d3d7e-1024x768.png

That's a big country.

Some Belorussian diaspora gonna come in claiming it was theirs in 1...2...3

Sulle.

Who cares about nationality, our biology is what matters. I'm 6'3 with blue eyes, blond hair and wide shoulders and I know that I'm superior to 90% of germans, nordics or whoever else. Shitskin manlet that lives in lithuania is not aryan and lithuanians are well known to have mixed with slavs in the past soo

lithuania is just another fake countrylet. Europe is cuck central - WW3 will be over some new 'muh lebensraum'-book it

You're soft like all the other grits. Bisping is your greatest white fighter lmao

>6.3
Lithuanian children are about that tall kek

*Doubt* The drug part makes sense, but even I know that people from Kaunas attack guys from other cities, I can't imagine a nog that can't speak lithuanian surviving Kaunas at night.
I've had degenerate roomates who got locked up for fighting in the streets. They would leave Vilnius, go to Kaunas and fight the local street gangs man.

This
Also it's retarded to say that Lithuanians are Nordic when they're the furthest from Nordic countries. You might as well say that the Polish are Nordic.

4u

>fake country
>predates yours by almost 800 years

>lithuanian
>manlet
Pick one

Also British are known to have mixed and are currently mixing with all kind of shitskins. Sort out your population first then disrespect others.

except that im not even brit

>greek
>le facing

like petory

>fake brit
>triggered as a brit

i'm on a green text roll

you're not white esé

meme flag makes your claim invalid

Lloyd Llewellyn: We tried to blow up a dam.
Lana: A dam?! What, to flood another bunch of people out of their homes?
Lloyd Llewellyn: Not real people, just English ones!

I am sure the article is still on delfi or lrytas. Look it up. Also its not 90s or even year 2000, shit still happens in Kaunas but its nothing like what it used to be. Its usually just village marozai that fight and cause trouble and foreigners espiacially le exotic basketball man are left alone

Are you a member of Skydas?

Lithuania everybody

gay parades here have more cops than participants