Yes.

Salia's fetish.

Fuck no, don't remind me.

I miss best meido Momoka

I want one of my very own

>Reminding everyone that Hilda didn't win the Angebowl
Why are you doing this to me?Why!?

No.
The naked bodies without nipples or genitalia still haunt my dreams.

Cross Ange second season when?

More than you know.

Cross ange will always have a special spot on my favorites list

Not that.

No second season, we need an OVA or movie

as I would miss a vasectomy

Mind me not. Just posting the best girl.

Thank you for posting this. I had deleted this shitty series from my HDD before I realized I needed that particular screenshot for easy baits.

Best girl and my wife.

I could never fully get back into anime since then. I mostly pick up 12 shows and drop at least 9 each season. And I watch the niche shortie/puppetshit ones.

Momoka is unironically the best meido in anime.

Yes. It was the most fun since Samurai Flamenco, there's only been a few modern anime I've been able to get into the same as CA since.

I miss Chris.

I think that's supposed to be a praise considering how much children will fuck up your life

I miss the whole first squad. They pretty much became family in that half year the show aired.

I'll just take this opportunity to repost this image. Because this image makes me happy.

>no nipples

Yes, I fucking love it and think it's unironically good, like, not great, but good good.

No, I'm glad its over.

New Sunrise original when though?

>a tiny graphic detail makes the story, writing, voice acting, music, and everything else bad

I need to get the OSTs for this. Akiko Shikata needs to work on more anime.

I have all of them. Most of them are part of my regular Playlist. I love how they used the classic instruments.

Sunrise is going sequel mode next year with a new CG anniversary project, a new Mai Hime series and more Cross Ange.

We can believe Nana mus have cosplay Ange again on Halloween this year to remind Sunrise.

it was a pile of shit.
but it was entertaining sometimes.

>Cross Ange SEED Destiny

Will it happen? The shitpostocalypse?

2016 is a prelude, 2017 is it

It's gonna be biblical

I really do. It was such entertaining trash, I laughed until I cried at some episodes. Fukuda's misguided tweets about it were the icing on the cake.

I hope she gets to live in srw

>Cross Ange PSP game she dies
>expect her to live in SRW

Ha look at him, look at him and laugh

February 23rd is too far away.

I don't miss Cross Ange in particular, but I haven't seen a show this funny-bad since it ended, and I do miss that.

Maybe I should have gotten on the Mayoiga train.

Mine too.

I have lost most of mine motivation to watch anime.

she was too good to die after one episode

Wait so more Cross Ange is confirmed? Season or just OVA?

No

I mostly watch shows for the VAs who voiced characters on CA.

>Fukuda's misguided tweets about it were the icing on the cake.

What were the misguided tweets

He kept praising himself for things and making pronouncements that were (intentionally?) misleading. He was super proud that he'd forced that accidental dick-choke scene in, for example, and tried to hype it up as some game-changing moment for the entire industry. He also baited Ange x Hilde shippers super hard (like "don't give up, I've got some surprises in store for you"). I actually don't follow him enough to know whether he was doing it all on purpose or not, but it was fucking hilarious either way.

There was also the thanksgiving to Kuwashima, and similar trolling.

>He also baited Ange x Hilde shippers super hard (like "don't give up, I've got some surprises in store for you")

This guy is amazing, well at least in the next series he can work on HildaXSalia crack love pairing to amuse hopes on Saliafans

Pls no. Hilda deserves happiness and Salia deserves loneliness.

True but they deserve each other

Fuck you, Salia already got loneliness, she deserve love more than anyone.

STILL MAD

>vulvarapefag whines about Cross Ange on getting an OVA or second season.

Sad.

She was too sexy for this world.

The SRW announcement was fun. It was entertaining to see /m/ bitch about CA getting into SRW before series like VVV and AZ.

Shitposting with Sup Forums was the best part of CA, and the threads aren't 100% gone yet.

So no I don't miss anything.

The threads were clean, the only shitposting was the Salia hating.

She was. I would have loved sitting in on Zola's hard massaging sessions with her and Molly.

I miss Sunrise actually making more than a couple TV shows a year.

I would so save her from that place and turn her into my princess if I was a handsome mana prince. But she's lesbian.

Same but I'm not convinced she's a lesbian. Her behavior may have been because she was awe struck with Ange.

Yeah, and that's why her lesbofriend Mirelle was so jealous, also they were best friends with Naomi who was the biggest womanizer on the island.

>cosplay Ange again
Has nana cosplayed as Ange? any pics?

Oh you played the game. How was she like? I need more Coco in my life.

>This season has Classicoid and IBO s2

This year has been fair to Sunrise. Next year might be their finest year.

Bump

Basically the same, but they cheer on Naomi because they were best friends in the Arzenal school. I didn't get it, because Naomi is one year older than them but she got promoted later.

It's on her blog, shitty flipphone quality. She also recently made a reference joke to Ange in Sumire's radio show.

Maybe Naomi was found later on like Ange. Did the game ever go into her back story?

>70 posts in
>thread's already dying
Cross Ange love is DEAD!

Sadly I don't know since I can barely speak any moon. Probably mentioned though.

>there will never be a localization on this game
>i will never have any more coco in my life
I just want a 12 yo norma to protect.

I still don't get the practicality of those suits, but fuck me if I don't want to run my tongue all over that tummy for hours.

>the only shitposting was the Salia hating
It was the best part of the threads.

wait till February when the SRW game comes out

Their regular uniforms were great too.
I hope we get more Zola, Coco and Miranda.

Vita game translation when?

Did roster reveal says it will have Ange and Hilda playable?

I have no idea. I'm just going off of what you guys are telling me. I can understand spoken Jap to an extent, I can't read it for shit.

I like how both shows off that delicious navel.

Did you buy the English BDs? Maybe if we buy enough of them they will localize the game.

>Vita game translation when?

No we need a Cross Ange open-world strategy game from creators who did Rome Total War and Homeworld.

I want to see Norma and ex-Mana humans together in arms to fight in the most bloodiest conflict unimaginable.

I think Miranda has a more defined abs than Coco. She must be fit as fuck. She can probably kick same ass if she wanted too.

From the /m/ threads indicates its only Ange and Hilda playable. Go and see for the SRW threads yourself.

>Cross Ange love is DEAD!

No...., it's growing and growing big.

>who did Rome Total War and Homeworld
Relic? They got sold off and the best of their employees left to a new company that made the newest HW. Gearbox will shit on every thing you love.

Didn't watch it until earlier this year, so my only point of reference was noticing the massive shitstorms each week's episode caused back when it was airing.

Was better than I expected, in a good way. Especially the music. NANA WILLS IT.

I keep forgetting about /m/'s existence. I'm looking but I don't see a thread. I just want to see Coco again.

Shit, I shouldn't have to mentioned Gearbox did the recent Homeworld. I should have said StarCraft or Dawn of War as a mentioned.

>You will never see beautiful Norma getting slaughtered while seeing those lifeless bodies spread everywhere in the battlefield.

That was so unrealistic. Biggest shock absorbers should make the recoil less, right?

No fuck you. I don't want to lose Coco again.

Plus it's .556. It shouldn't have a kick back like that.

Miranda was clearly the boy in their relationship and most likely was the one actively moving during sex. Except the times when Coco mounted her in cowgirl position to practice paramail riding.

yeah, wish it'd been 2-cour

Nobody won Ange, Ange won everyone. Ange just prefers Tusk because he has a penis.

>implying zola didn't make them do that to her and dommed them both

Garbage QUALITY trainwreck, flopped so hard Sunrise literally erased Fuckuda after it.

Also lesbians are desperate creatures that will keep pining for her, so she can have put them on hold as side pieces.

Stop hating Ersha Ersha's because your are triggered over her tits