Is it forged?

Is it forged?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this

Even if it is not forged, how the fuck does it prove he raped someone?

Err dont you know anything, if you put your signature on a piece of paper your admitting guilt to raping someone. This shit is tought in criminology 101. Also saying you were in the same country as a woman at the same time is proof of rape too.

yes, but your average retarded normie wont give a fuck

People often add stuff to photos and notes, to remember details, like the year and who Roy was.
OP and other children are dipshits.

Good thing Alabama is all out of average retarded normies.

It doesn't. But the forgery proves that she's a liar.

Alabama wasn't buying it to begin with, but now it won't matter how many "accusers" they drag out.

Badly and bigly

maybe he ran out of ink when he wrote Roy.

>Adding a note to remind her who it is
>Does it by forging his signature.
Cool story, bro

Your shilling is going to need to get better than that.
This is pathetic.

>Clinton foundation accusation
yes. yes it is.

Plausible with such a long name

Large if in charge

Why is the location written in standard print while literally everything else is cursive? Did they say that they had added that themselves?

the printed "Olde Hickory House" definitely has the look of a woman's handwriting.

is there a way to date the ink? not that i exactly trust 100% everything "Science" says, but could they determine if the black ink was "older" than the blue ink?

lol

I'm pretty sure they can

Cunt, find a pic of this blue writing. Do it, faggot. You can't, because it doesn't exist.
The date and location was added. The rest was Moore.

Understated kek

>It was forged... but ONLY PARTIALLY!
How sad that this is your job. It must make you tired.

I made the OP picture by the way.

>Dear Eunice,
>Thanks for being a good sport about that rape thing
>Have a great summer! Keep in touch!
>Sincerely,
>Roy Moore, District Attorney Who Will One Day Be Governor
>23-Skidoo

Slant of handwriting doesn't even match.

Consistent upward black ink, inconsistent downward with blue ink.

This.

Yeah, could have been any Roy in that case

There probably aren't that many Roys in her class in 77.

Guy could be easily found.

>This kills the kike shill

>mfw he's gonna win big league

Even if that was his signature is it illegal to sign a yearbook now?

No but apparently it does prove that you raped someone if you do sign their yearbook

What's the wording on the upper right edge of the photo?

By the way, this image needs to be spammed at Moore, his staff, and every friendly news outlet.

Apparently Moore claimed he didn't even know this ancienthot, but she used this old yearbook to prove that he indeed knew her.

The handwriting is different too.
Compare the "o"s in Moore and the blue "7"s.

who the hell signs a yearbook in fucking december?

article makes interesting points
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

it's all about intimidation against primary challengers. they don't want to lose control of the republican party and have all of their corruption exposed.

So, every random person who's yearbook I signed 25 years ago is now someone I "knew?" I went through one of my yearbooks not long ago and couldn't remember having interacted with 4 out of 5 of those people.

It says Merry Christmas in the photo. Is it even a yearbook or just one of those generic Christmas cards many offices send out during the holidays?