>can't/won't have children
>liberal
>cuckold tendencies
>bluepill dispenser

How do we solve the soy boy conundrum?

Disgusting beta cucks. Send them to Auschwitz

Mandatory tren/test injections

if you're an alpha chad like me the best thing to do is ignore them broski

I don't think you should have kripp as poster for soy-boy. He has been having health issues since early adulthood. Its not just testosterone.

Kripp has more money than all of Sup Forums though, for what it's worth

Probably because he subsisted on OJ and loot during his early adulthood. Veganism, not even once.

Lifting, diet improvement and nofap are the immediate steps to be taken.

After that it's a question of cutting out a lot of the manchild shit in your life, getting a better wardrobe, and finding a purpose beyond consumerism.

t. recovering bugman

>premature balding
caused by testosterone, try & meme better.,

/ALT-REICH GEN/

>fat
>greasy
>disgusting
>resembles a hamster
>larps as an aryan
>looks like something from a untermensch brochure

Don't solve it.

They will all die lonely and cucked. In a generation or so they'll all be gone.

aren't you busy prepping your bull sven

you just described the average wh*Te “””””man”””””

Sup Forums is basically a bunch of unemployed betas and teens trolling each other in between jerk off and gaming sessions

The vegan diet is the healthiest diet a human could ever have.

You don't HAVE to have fucking soy, Jesus.

He is suprisingly white. People just hate him because he is fat, which is fair.

Cause by excess test in your system that isn't being absorbed and used by your body properly

Total bullshit. Children die and get fucked up on the vegan diet

Eat meat.
Go outside.
Excercise.

He was not vegan back then. Becoming a vegan he said made him healthier.

I have crohn's. I know other people who have IBDs and pretty much everyone with severe disease engage in all sorts of weird diets. I know a girl who eats only raw food. She says it helps. I don't eat sugar\dextrose\laxtose (well as little as possible) so i would not suffer from all the pain.

There are all sorts of conditions that cause inflammation of intestine, and they can cause all sorts of symptoms. Nobody knows how it works. But food diary is advised by every competent md, because it has been proven over time that diet restritction do work.

Its not correct to shame person for being vegan if his health issues gets improved by diet.

>tfw narrow shoulders

How do I solve this? I eat red meat every day, sometimes twice a day, but I still feel like a soyboy.

TURNS OUT ITS PRETTY GOOD

>0.1

ONE DROP
N
E

D
R
O
P

>After that it's a question of cutting out a lot of the manchild shit in your life
Like meat and dairy.

This sounds exactly the same as alt-right except for liberal.
>Physically weak
See HWNDU
>Poor health
Same
>Emasculated
Can't defend their country or fight
>Premature balding
bigger sample size needed
>Play videogames all day
Yup
>Can't have children
Too smelly
>Cuckold Tendencies
Complains about Tyrone BLACKing white women he "deserves"

do NOT bully the Kripp he is a weak, spineless pussy not because of his diet but because he does shit like compete for top DPS ranks in WoW, world first inferno HC diablo and stream hearthstone all day

although he is also a massive loser for being a vegan

you forgot
>eats meat every day and makes funny haha bacon XD jokes

this soy boy meme is really stupid

try exercising your shoulders

Do something else than sitting infront your computer.

Lift, faggot. Your shoulders will be the first thing to be noticeable.

>How do we solve the soy boy conundrum?
we don't. we let them die out. it's up to right-wing men to save the race.

This is what peak testosterone looks like

>0.1% south asian
fucking gypo

t.soyboy

Meat is not magical fairy that will cure everything. You should eat balanced diet, there everything is, to avoid deficiencies.
Shoulders are bones. So you are stuck with them. But its not over. Size is less important than ratio hips\shoulders.
If you get some muscles mass on your upper body, your shoulders will seem broader. If you lose fat, your hips will seem narrower.

By making the whole world burn, so no one will have any more problems

eating meat doesn't make people manly. duh.

why would replacing irrelevant phytoestrogen with potent mammalian estrogen be helpful anyway?

kripp is a vegetarian

>Cause by excess test in your system that isn't being absorbed and used by your body properly
umm, not really, caused by hair follicles which are genetically pre determined to respond to dht thus

you can't do shit about the width of your frame, but you can pack muscle onto it.

t.milkboy

DOESNT MORE TEST MAKE YOU BALD?

Balding is not a charcteristic of soy boys.
Testosterone literally contributes to patter baldness.

Quiet! The soyim know!

that's bone structure, nothing you can do about it.

exactly. these fucking autists have no clue

Not every man can play the game and get laid.
And if you can't, putting in effort to look more good and attractive is generally a waste

>mfw my hair is starting to look like that

You just described the average Sup Forums poster

>try exercising your shoulders
that won't help him, he'll just have narrow shoulders with a little muscle at best, can't fix poor bone structure.

I was s vegan for awhile (I could fit into urban outfitters skinny jeans). Actually ended up getting into lifting through this chick I met at yoga (still do yoga, and if you don't you're an idiot). Ended up eating seafood 3 times a week to increase gains. Then ended up adding whey protein shakes for breakfast. Then went to a mostly veggie but some meat diet. I can bench 310 10 times now. Feels good man.

Fucking nailed it.

get hair plugs like the muse bassist

/thread

digits

>Meat is not magical fairy that will cure everything.
Just to point this out. Meat literally kills you from the inside out. So limiting it and substituting with alternatives will only help you. Talk to high performing endurance athletes on what the best fuel to perform is. None will say meat. So be a Chad all you want, but start by educating your Chad meat eating self. And be a Chad at the next level.

Just nuke the entire goddamn planet.

/thread

Simple solution, we put the Super Male Vitality to the chem-trails

lift and cuck them

Natural selection will rid the world of these fucks faster than we ever could. It’s a trap designed to embolden betas into thinking they’re a threat to alphas, and they clearly aren’t.
Don’t buy into the bait- let them self destruct on their own>we sit back and warm our souls on the smoldering embers>world is a better place.

>1 post by this ID

>implying anything bad happened at Auschwitz

>high performing endurance athletes
They're not powered by brussel sprouts and carrots, I can tell you that.

Yeah but most of them now don’t do it for severe health reasons. They do it to virtue signal (you heartless meat eater) and because the people on TV tell them they should.
I have a friend who was pretty fuckin jacked, got brainwashed by some cuck that all meat is horrible and unnatural. He lived on fruit for months. Lost all of his muscle mass, went to skin and bones, and is still convinced he’s a better person even though he can barely lift a toothpick. Shit is dangerous.

yoga is a joke, tai chi or qigong are infinitely better.

You cannot cuck the eternal virgin.

He is self employeed, def makes more money than 90 of losers on this board. Has a beautiful home qnd qt waifu rania. Does what he loves for a living.

How many of u fags can even check one of those off? Its pathetic honestly, considering i know most posters on this board are probably unlikable unfuckable unemployable in real life (aka the one that actually matters)

Incorrect. Male pattern baldness is a factor of your hair follicles getting fucked up by DHT a by product of testosterone getting hit by enzymes in your body. This mostly happens to men with LOWER testosterone. So yeah, mpb comes from test, but not in the way you're saying.

T.Google

Try masturbating less

>endurance athletes don't prefer protein and generally do not seek muscle mass over a certain % because they are ENDURANCE athletes
You're a fucking retard dude, why don't you go ask a fag for his opinion on butt sex, it will blow your mind

>The Alt-Right is too dumb to understand genetics

male pattern baldness is genetic.

So then tell him to eat lots of potatoes, beans, and rice you dumb nigger.

>>high performing endurance athletes
>They're not powered by brussel sprouts and carrots, I can tell you that.
Yes, they follow a balanced diet and have noodle parties before running marathons.

>This mostly happens to men with LOWER testosterone
And yet oddly not before puberty & yet oddly to female to male trans folk AFTER they start on testosterone.... so you can stop pretending balding is caused by low T or Joe Rogan will come round & kick yo ass.

Did. Do you understand what brainwashing is, Pedro?

wrong

And everyone who eats meat risks heart disease. One isolated example of a vegan dying means nothing when the only risk factor of heart disease is dietary cholesterol which is only found in animal products. Educate yourself

I lose faith in Sup Forums when these stupid trends arise.

What is markiplier doing there??

>women talking about Alt right nazis
They play Vidya all day
>women posting slide threads about soy boys
They play Vidya all day
>this is a denial of hole slide thread.

Premature balding is caused by a byproduct of testosterone binding with something else to make DHT, it is almost entirely reversible within the age groups of 18 -40.

You can buy procerin on amazon which is an all natural product that blocks dht production and reactivates those hair follicles that stopped growing.

It takes about 3 months to notice due to the slow growth rate of hair.
Other than that, hair loss is typically caused by poor dieting, high levels of cortisone.

Most people are too retarded and think their premature balding is just a part of becoming a man™
Or you can always start hrt and become a qt goth trap

Wow that looks bad

Yeah, but i was talking about kripparian(fella from op pic), who does that because of health reasons.

>They do it to virtue signal
There are different reasons.
To some i think its just because they are mentally weak, to the point that they get afraid of eating meat.

Atheletes eat meat, well most of them anyway. They don't eat meat before performing because having something digesting is disadvantage. So in that day they eat fast carbs, that quickly get transformed into energy.

Lift you idiot

Jesus tap-dancing Christmas, you really are retarded.
The process involves an enzyme that converts testosterone into a substance called dihydrotesterone, which causes the hair follicles to shrink in some people, possibly by choking off their supply of blood and nutrients. Stop perpetuating myths, you fuckwad.
This myth started when James Hamilton did a study of boys who were castrated (mental illness dictated this at the time, circa 1960) he only followed 20-some boys and none balded, and somehow this took hold into the horse shit you’re peddling now.

what kind of pizza is that? looks disgusting

>physically weak
>poor health
>play video games all day
>can't/won't have children
>bluepill dispenser

you just listed the entirety of this website

>procerin
Yeah that shit blocks dht (a potent androgen) and makes men lose their sex drive, look it up

He's not white its better if he doesnt have children in the first place.

>hips wider than your shoulders

wew lads

This is complete fucking unsourced bullshit.

dietary cholestorol firstly doesnt correlate exactly with bodily cholestorol.
Secondly, if youre gonna claim smoking doesnt increase your chance of heart disease, youre retarded. and you cant claim cigarettes are an animal product. so your ridiculous sweeping statement is complete fucking bullshit top to bottom. there are loads of non-animal products that humans consume which heighten your risk of heart disease. Stop bullshitting with stuff you read on veganlove.com or whatever

or just go fuck yourself while I eat a burger that works too, you fucking numale

I haven't masturbated in 5 months bro, and my test is high.

You aren't an alpha Chad though, doughboy

classic sign of ESTROGEN deficiency.

Yes and its bc to much test blocking your hair hormones or some shit causing hair roots to die

what? im pretty sure estrogen deficiency would not give you those symptoms

>>can't/won't have children
Hey man, alot of people can't have children and there is nothing worse than really wanting some not being able to have your own.
Oh I'm not talking about me, but the gf of a good friend of mine.