Chino and Yuno are getting married!

Chino and Yuno are getting married!

Why is the pastor so fat?

Are you the same faggot who posted this shit last week?

Me in the middle.

They decided to get married over their holiday in Las Vegas

post template

They converted to islam?

delete this please.

I don't have one even if there is one.

racist

Chino looks so beautiful.

Keep your hands off my wife.

To each other

Fuck off beaner.

>Pastor

kek

Yes. Aren't Chino and Yuno are getting married to each other?

Why would you use kek instead of lel? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you dont feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that youre not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? oh damn there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? Thats always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even oc? Tsk tsk hard to say dont want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette

they are in a polygamous relationship with the >pastor.

Not quite friend, but they are both involved in the same wedding, can you guess why?

kek.

I prefer "top shelf" like esteemed gentlemen such as myself.

He should have used 'geg'.
'geg' is an all purpose memeword that works in all situations. It beats 'kek', 'wew', 'vev' and many other poor imitators in multiple regards.

intriguing numbers