Why can't she just get a gun? Only an idiot would fight with a knife, what the fuck man?

Why can't she just get a gun? Only an idiot would fight with a knife, what the fuck man?

What kind of a retard made a script about a girl fighting with a knife or katana in a modern world when firearms are existing?

>inb4 it's Japan and you can't have a gun

Please, she's a daughter of some Yakuza family.

anime

I don't think guns are gonna do anything against ghosts. Plus gun fights are just boring to watch compared to melee fights.

>against ghosts

Ghosts are for loving and caring

best girl

Try to cut something with a gun without wasting hundreds of bullets
I dare you

How the hell would she be able to use her MEODP with a gun? That seems stupid.

>gun fights are just boring to watch

Go fuck yourself. Gun fights are the best.

Consider how her power works, then come back when you realize how stupid you are.

Lol

Like anyone would dispute that. Touko is a close second, but Shiki a best.

Just put a bullet in that dot, you morons.

Because a big part of Shiki's character is her doing things because she things finds pleasure in it rather than being effective.

Same reason why she outright warns Fujino in 3 before jumping at her, because Shiki is not a rational person when it becomes to fighting.

Shiki is a NEET

Shiki uses a dagger because fun things are fun!

What about objects that don't have dots?
How does she use her alternate persona, who was created by ritual use of cutting weapons?

2nd best girl

>What about objects that don't have dots?
[citation needed]

new movie never ever

While it's implied that everything has lines and dots, Shiki can't always see them. Tohno often couldn't see dots, at least at the beginning.
But it's pointless, as Shiki won't use guns because of the ritual thing.

Dirty Red.

Shiki has big boobs now

We really need more of long haired void Shiki.

whats dis?

>he doesn't know

i dunno senpai
enlighten me

It's Aoko, Touko's sister.

That's from the vn Mahoutsukai no yoru, she also has a similar role to Touko herself but for the other Shiki in Tsukihime.

oh, thx
is it translated?

Not fully. About 6 chapters out of 13 plus side stories I think.

Only partially, I think 5 or 6 chapters are out.

thank yuo

Got you covered pham

also nyaan wont take me anywhere
download to the game?

delete this

Try nrvsqsr.

Why a revolver, though?

Because a clip would get knocked around during a sword fight and either become loose or get knocked askew and not be able to fire.

With a revolver setup you don't have to worry about your enemy's sword clashing with your clip and breaking it off.

>clip

Also there are guns with flush magazines. hell, in the gunblade's case, a tube loading mechanism would be even better.

>i want my tsukihime remake now
>2013

Sorry, busy milking Fate/Shit.

Do you even realize how absurdly hard that would be?

Ryougi doesn't see points

Not sure if anyone cares, but volume one of "Faust" was scanned, and contains an official translation of Kara no Kyoukai's first chapter. It's MUCH better than either of the fan translations, a shame Del Ray went defunct.

Get good Shiki you lazy NEET

Gun/bow fights are often more strategic and less flashy, which I can understand why most people wouldn't be into them.

Anyone know if any place has the newest parts of the manga?

All sites I find only have up to the start of part 4.

This is a woman, mate.

>has a power that lets you cut anything
>thinks a gun would be useful at all
I know you americans have a gun fetish, but do some thinking please.

put a hole in a spectral entity, not slice it in half.

it's a bullet hole, I'm sure they'll feel pain in their non existent organs, ricochets inside their spectral body, right?

What a shame

>Why can't she just get a gun? Only an idiot would fight with a knife, what the fuck man?

Guns are shit tier

1/2

2/2

I don't like Fate but I liked KnK
Should I read Tsukihime?

>all that bullshit

How do you read something like this without getting a headache?

Imagine this is a blind MC too

Human mind can process a lot, as babies we just learn to tune it out because focusing on few important things is more efficient.

DELETE THIS

I saw this earlier on the panda, more KnK OC is always great

>tfw you used to have a ryougi gf but you dumped her because she was too like ryougi

yes

But user
Figurines can't show emotions even when they want to
She probably loved you and you dumbed her into trash

I loved you user but you threw me into the trash.

>got a Shiki nendoroid coming at the end of the month
I'll need to find 10 days to not eat, but it was worth it.

nothing against KnK, but it's pretty sad that nobody gave a shit about it for roughly a decade before realizing "oh, the main character is a cute girl" and proceeded to go nuts

It wasn't translated you fucking idiot.

People didn't really care about it in japan either till ryogi started getting cameos in everything

'sides, how long did it take for HA to get translated but people still knew roughly what stuff happened in it.

Best Fate girl.

Shiki was my very first nendo.
Pic related.

but that's not Lio__

How freaky is Shiki

Depends on when in the story you're looking, she goes from kinda freaky to really freaky to almost normal.

Should I watch these movies? I remember DLing them a long time ago and finishing the first one, then getting into the second one and there was some kid who she let stay in her apartment and it wasn't really that enjoyable, are the other ones better?

I don't know if Shiki can shoot "lines of death"

Rate the garden of sinners movie from best to worst

5>3>7>4>2>1>MF >6 is the only I would call bad though.

Nasu is a 'weeb' and hates guns.

>Plus gun fights are just boring to watch compared to melee fights.
Factually wrong.

2 > The rest of them.

When did the scene at the bottom happen? I never recall them showing the aftermath

What anime is dis

Tsukihime
In episode 7 Shiki turns into a girl and it sticks until last episode

Sphere's art is really good but the divergences from the movies are often jarring. Unless that's how it happened in the novels?
>Shiki wearing trousers in Mujun Rasen

I mean, she looks hot. Dem hips. But somehow it ruins the mood when she's fighting the dolls.

Scans where?

She got licked in the movies

That's the plot of the 5th movie you're describing, you should probably double check the order before you have another go.

>she's a daughter of some Yakuza family

Trope always gonna have the sword bro.

2nd movie even has that scene with her father teaching her how to sword fight, it's required.