Pol is wrong

The bible doesn't say that interracial marriage is wrong. POL BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

christiananswers.net/q-sum/sum-g003.html
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Parable of the wheat and tares.

The Bible doesn't say that people born male can choose to be female. Counter BTFO.

Doesn't say slavery is wrong either.

As if we relied on the Bible for that idea or for the proof of it.

>The bible doesn't say that interracial marriage is wrong. POL BTFO!
covered under beastiality

christiananswers.net/q-sum/sum-g003.html

Doesn't say they can't either.

Yes it does. Look at the 10 commandments you dumb nigger

the word adulterate has always meant to mix a sample together with a lower quality sample, it's a chemistry term

"no race mixing" is literally in the 10 commandments, churches are just retarded and believe their traditions, which are based on centuries of bad assumptions

sleeping with your neighbors wife is covered by the last commandment, 'you shall not covet your neighbors wife, etc'

It is physically impossible for you to follow the ten commandments.

How much Judaism are you going to swallow, honestly?

WHICH ONE?!!!!!!!

The bible doesn't say that OP isn't a faggot.
OP BTFO

The story of the tower of babel tells us explicitly that God doesn't wish for a homogenous culture, but several separated cultures.

Therefore, interracial marriages would have never occurred in the fist place if people with different languages had not mingled.

and yet we still bear the consequences of our sin

no amount of reasoning can change that, or the authenticity of God's word

All of them
Just read between the lines
It's a part of gods great plan

>and yet we still bear the consequences
No, /we/ don't. YOU do because you worship a Jewish devil that demands human sacrifice.

It's just granting your wish at the moment, across the world.

Leviticus 19 19

>God doesn't wish for a homogenous culture, but several separated cultures.

wat

Why does the OP always ruin threads? All OPs should be banned. Then we wouldn't have shit threads anymore.

Inheritance is outlined in the Bible to pass on from a man to his firstborn son. If he only has daughters, his eldest daughter must marry within the father's ethnic group or else lose inheritance. This is done explicitly to maintain in-group cohesion and trust in the nation.

But wait! There's more!
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons"

Go back to your thread bitching and moaning about Anglin

Where in the Bible are Christians demanded to perform human sacrifices?

Do you think Abraham and Isaac are a model for how we conduct our church ceremonies and liturgies?

i wipe my ass with bible pages, no one cares what it says

The most popular version of the bible was translated by a jew.

Worst ziotards are Amerimutts still believing in jewish mind control from Roman times.

The jews have progressed into ideology and PR, but Amerimutts still worship the jew on a stick.

Die already Ameritards. And take them joos with ya.

You don't know of the story of the tower of babel?

A homogeneous culture gathered around the building of a tower that would reach the skies, this did not please God, so He made it so that the people would start speaking different languages, and the people did not understood each other from then on, so they separated and moved away from each other and the tower was never built.

God knows the products of a single homogenous culture are undesirable, so he made several different cultures that should be kept separated as he made them.

Globalization and mass immigration was not an issue back then christcuck.

>leviticus
Well according to lev if you eat shellfish, cut your beard/hair incorrectly or wear mixed fabrics/blends you're going to hell.

"Well, you asked for cheese on the side didn't you?"

I think the problem here is with the usage of the word "homogenous" in reference to the tower of Babel. It was more of a (I hate this term) "Melting Pot" of all peoples under Nimrod to build up a giant cosmopolitan civilization. "Homogeneous" would be more applicable to the nations formed afterward as they were unmixed as a society.

I used the wrong words, I see now that might've been his questioning.

But yes, it is exactly as you said.

The bible doesn't say anything, it's a collection of contemporary tales and letters.

In genesis 11 we were scattered to different nations and given different languages because we tried to overthrow God when we were altogether. It is why the UN bldg looks like the tower of babel, to be nimrod. We are not supposed to be mixed.

Acts 17:26 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place.

Deut 7:3-4 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Deut 32:28 When the most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of the Gods.

>East is east and west is west and never the twain shall meet
Til earth and sky stand presently at gods great judgement seat
But there is neither east nor west, border, nor breed, no birth
When two strong men stand face to face, tho' they come from the ends of the earth

Kipling is right. (This is about the west v islam btw). The cultures will never be able to mix, but a man from each culture can appreciate and respect the strength and courage in the other and find common ground to be friends. 2 people can be friends, 2 cultures cannot.

No, but it does tell you to wait for marriage, and last I checked interspecies marriage is not legal.

The bible also says jews are gods chosen faggots and also to gouge out your opponents eye whilst turning the other cheek, i assume so you don't get his blood in your vacant eyehole? saged

actually, it sorta does.
The Old Testament is full of reprimands for any of God's Chosen people intermarrying with Canaanites, Egyptians, etc.
Of course, it could be argued that in modern times, the stricture now only applies to marrying a Christian.

Are you retarded?
In the Old Testament god basically turns a family, into a tribe, into a race. At one point god smites a guy for pulling out of his brothers widowed wife to nut on the floor because in their culture it would have been considered his brothers child.
Race and blood-line is the main factor in the Old Testament.
Read the fuckin' thing.