Sessions Hearing

Jeff Sessions refuses to appoint a special counsel to investigate the DNC/Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=L3br0klRqF4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zObiglKZKZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sessions swamp confirmed

CAN'T CLOUD THE GOWD

These fucking sleepy retards -ALL OF THEM.

Time for sessions to stop bitching up about not prosecuting the clintons and start using RICO to seize Soros and the assets of the fed families and return them to america.

Get your balls together Sessions.

Build the Wall
>Build the Wall
Build the Wall
>Build the Wall
Build the Wall
>Build the Wall

this, he says it right there

Robert David Steele always said Sessions was a pedophile and has been with over 100 kids. LOL

>inb4 the storm

>RICO
yes pls

>recess
damn now what do I do to avoid work

R E C E S S

what is Sup Forums eating?
i got me some chicken with pepper sauce, peas and carrots

RECESS

Good timing on your thread, OP...

>Sessions is a puppet too

>roll tide

sessions is absolutely not /ourguy/

Garlic, hot peppers, onions, mushrooms mixed in to my fried eggs.

Worthless little manlet. Why hasn't Trump fired this faggot?

hes a war on drugs neocon

Recess thread

cheese

dude weed

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zObiglKZKZc

Why?

That's how I read it - dossier is shitsandwich, it is known

We should’ve overthrown fhe government by now, this is bullshit

>Yes I do believe Judge Roy Moore raped 6 million children and needs to be hung by the neck

Based Sessions

I had crescent rolls with sections of hot dog in them
Pigs-in-a-blanket if you will

Jeff Sessions is 5'4" tall. Never trust any male that short

>nu-Sup Forums can't read in between the lines of political talk
Mueller is already investigating Clinton you tards, there is no need for a second investigation.

Now whether Mueller is /ourguy/, who knows.

sage this thread and anything else linking Washington Post

The swamp protects its own.

He is part of the swamp.

Yeah, this pissed me off. Jordan did an excellent job pressing him, at least.

He is clearly a cuck who is worthless

Go back 9-10 minutes.

Jordan asks Sessions if any investigation into Clinton for a second counsel.

Sessions says there is no evidence for an investigation or second counsel in relation to Clinton.

Its over, we can go home now.

>10 minute break

Him and Mitch McConnell sure fit the fucking bill.

clinton puppet confirmed

I agree, good we got to see this side of Sessions
He's a traitor.

he technically says that what jordan is saying doesn't meet the standards, but it's close enough. but i believe trump is vindictive enough to go after these fuckers

fire sessions
replace with gowdy

go back to elementary, you need to work on your listening skills.

>A falsified document is enough evidence to open an investigation into Russia meddling but not enough evidence to investigate the people that made the document

wtf

Hey brainlets,

It will be interesting to see if any of the others have the intellectual merit to try to tease anything more out of that. If there is a secret investigation going on then it should be possible to drop some hints or at least be confident about the answers rather than getting spicy.

Replace Robert E Lee with Shiela Jackson Lee

is that what you got out of this?

he says he won't talk about whether there are investigations or not, but openly says he's not going after clinton and she doesn't deserve a special counsel. he was even pissed that jordan brought it up.

Gowdy was asked, didn't want the job
If remember correctly

I like how Fox is saying this is moments ago when I read a transcript of this hours ago.

for director of fbi

there is no investigation into Clinton.

Take off the tin foil alex.

>but openly says he's not going after clinton and she doesn't deserve a special counsel.
Why do people lie on the internet?
It's not like we can't listen to it.

does this mean my bae miller is also swamp???

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

The Democrats would gladly drop the fake Trump-Russia investigation if they can sink the Clinton investigation with it.

It is a big mistake to try and equate the two.

he sent a letter yesterday asking for review if special counsel is needed you degenerates, his answer to jordan wasn't saying the facts aren't there

>muh 17 agencies
>b..but clowdstrike told us so

also, i'm pissed about the way sessions just described our refugee program.
>refugee comes in
>claims rightful fear for his life
>now it's a new case for our courts
why the fuck doesn't the US declare which conflicts and who within those conflicts counts? don't let the refugees clog up the system. is our government really this retarded? i don't know why i'm surprised. better yet, "fuck off, we're full" should be the official position.

its just for show u dumb cuck. If he even tricks some of Sup Forums it means its believable enough for democucks. Would be stupid for the investigation to be out in the open

>Drumpf is a racis-

No, simply an open investigation of voter fraud and Russian collusion in the 2016 Presidential Election, of which Hillary Clinton was a part of.

Totally not being investigated, though!

Mueller is absolutely not investigating Clinton
He's on a witch Hunt to find any sort of imaginary collusion that will implicate trump

Sessions at FBI headquarters: "Andrew McCabe, is it true you were in charge of all of the Clinton investigations, that your wife ran for office and took $700,000 donation from the Clintons?"

Andrew McCabe: "Yes Sir."

Sessions: "I've heard some disturbing rumors that Hillary Clinton may be corrupt, that Obama may have staffed all of the FBI/DOJ investigations with Clinton loyalists, and that notwithstanding all of this, there is still publicly available evidence of corruption at the FBI/DOJ related to all of these investigations. Do you have anything to say about this?"

Andrew McCabe: "Sir, I concluded there was nothing to see here."

Sessions: "Alright, well I think that wraps it up then. Thank you Andrew for the great work and for your dedication to honesty and justice."

Some serious shilling going stay vigilant

The HillVerified account
@thehill
1m1 minute ago
More
JUST IN: Rand Paul to introduce amendment to repeal ObamaCare individual mandate in Senate GOP tax bill

BASED RAND

>mfw Sup Forums made the document

Wtf is with all the anti-Sessions shilling in here? Are you faggot shills afraid of something?

I was hearing that there's a plan floating around in the wake of the Roy Moore thing, to send Sessions back to his senate seat and replace his AG position.

And the consensus was that if he's pushed, he will probably cave and nominate a special counsel, or risk abject humiliation, since when someone doesn't do what the president wants he drags them through the mud and shits all over them, which affects public opinion, meaning the base will view him as a traitor, and being sent back to the senate after landing his dream job would be the biggest humiliation for him.

I mean honestly. There was no evidence yet we got Muller to investigate the collusion nonsense, but investigating the Clintons, no matter how nonsense it is- isn't an option? Fuck this guy, he's been nothing but a wet noodle since becoming AG.

sounds about right, wouldnt be surprised if true.

chicken noodle soup

im comfy af

...because they're already being investigated. Why tip them off by appointing a special prosecutor?

I don't know... Sessions was awful coy about any ongoing investigations into Clinton.... Seems like big works are going on behind the scenes

This.

A leftist lie is enough to investigate republicans, but ACTUAL evidence isn't enough to investigate democrats.

Not only is there one set of laws for "elites" and one for the rest of us; there's different sets of laws for Donkeys and elephants.

They would know through back channels whether or not there's an investigation. The point of these hearings is just to get statements on record.

He is heading an investigation into voter fraud and Russian collusion into the Presidential Election of 2016, of which Hillary Clinton was a part of.

If he weren't looking into Clinton, he wouldn't be doing his job and can easily be replaced.

literally nothing can stop that manlet

Q was lie, abandon ship we are gonna have to do this the old fashioned way

>Jeff Sessions refuses to appoint a special counsel to investigate the DNC/Hillary
When did he say that? All I heard is that he can't comment on whether there is or isn't an investigation into this.

Sausage egg and cheese on a toasted plain bagel

what did i lie about, memeflag?

lal
Gridlock! And here even the NPR Jews as of last night were sounding like they were about willing to roll over on the existing tax plan if it were just tweaked a little bit so all the scams could keep running.

Fruit loops and pizza combos
fuck /fit/

The fact that he isn't doing his job? Trump rewarded him for his support and he can't even TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Green bean and pork stue

Not to mention depending on the circumstances publicly revealing classified info on a case is an offense in and of itsel that they're probbly trying to goad him into committin on purpose.

this.

we're back live niggers

DEUTCH

>one post by this ID

nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GAS THE KIKES

We're back boys.

you do you user, but know that being unhealthy is not a lot of fun
>t. unhealthy

Fire that MOTHERFUCKER.

GAS THE KRAUTS! REICH WAR NOW!

Why do the Democrats always put the most retarded niggers and kikes in their panels and committees?

They do not have any articulate or rational members?

RACE WAR NOW

Gowdy when?