/OS/ Operation Swedistan #7 - Social Jihad

Note: We are fast approaching 2k signatures on our petition. Now that infiltration into various normie platforms has begun, we must focus on methods of propagation and diversion away from any association with Sup Forums. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even Left-Leaning normies will come to realise how Cucked Europe is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden alongside our created movement of Tumblr SJWs seeking to defend rapefugees from an oppressive flag reminiscent of genocidal Christians during the Crusades.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Ideally we get Tumblr to do our dirty work for us. Post as much as you can about the 'Hidden meaning' of the Swedish flag and how it is promoting genocide and fueling Hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo)
infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole idea is to make it happen and actually change the flag so it creates a massive undeniable wake up call for normies and it will make them begin to question wtf is going on in the world trust me this will wake up the normies.

ADD THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO THE NEXT THREAD SO PEOPLE GET THE IDEA AND DON'T HAVE TO ASK NEXT TINME

I like how this is basically the power of Sup Forums - About 2000 people circlejerking terrible memes trying to get one or two extremist lefties (Real or not) to post something so they can screen cap, 100 comment kek about it and act like people are buttblasted.

Low quality trolling, sad.

Good thinking, user.

Half of these threads are us having to explain that we aren't trying to destroy the west and it is in fact rather more like taking medicine to immunise yourself. Yes, there are side effects, but you will be an awful lot better once it has run its course.

LEFTYPOL IN THE HOUSE

GOT YOU THIS TIME YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNTS

can't believe you morons fell for this one xD just proves that right-wing simpletons will fall for any subvertion easily and start to destroy each other instead. You're sad, angry little people

I made an anti Swedistan flag

Fell for what?
I created the petition.
It was a small thread originally and I took the idea and expanded it. No kikery at all, no Lefty faggots using divide and conquer tactics. Just pure Sup Forums ministry of truth.

Brilliant work, user.
We need more anti-swedistan material but preferably with white nationalist/ natsoc flags in the corners to show that the 'Alt-Right' are against the idea.

>He thinks that we haven't out jewed the Jews
You gommies are really new to this game aren't you?

The new oppressive flag of KEKDEN

Cuckedenistan

God dammit the retards on the fake thread fucking it up

it's from plebbit. ignore it and it'll go away. ignore the kikes too who keep trying to put you off. people on social media far and wise must continuously see that their homelands are under threat. even if it doesn't do anything its still lulz.

Awesome. Great job.

What fake thread?
A Swedanon made thread #6 and I was fine with that. I've said that the next thread is his to make if he wants to also.

Or is there another fake thread?

D

Keep this up guys, I fucking love it when for once you actually do something that will help us. This is gonna crush any loser nationalist neckbeards in Sweden who still hold racist belief and make them realize that it's time to give up. For once Sup Forums, you have my blessing

Sweden Dies Edition.

My god you are an easy puppet

The fact that there are swedes on Sup Forums not autistically saging these threads at every chance just shows how cucked they are: even the "radicals" are willing to risk shitting on their flag for keks

so you think swedens oppressive cross has to stay?
are you some kind of nazi?

Hundredth monkey effect. With enough people an idea can spread fast.

This is good actually, post more of them and we'll cover our tracks

Meant for

Make sure to tell the other muricans, they've been revealing it all.
Pure autism.

Thats the point ;)

bump for visibility

To do that I would need to claim the tittle of Mutt King

Okay. For those of you that don't understand why there are two threads simultaneously. This thread is "Pro-Flag Change" and the other thread is the Scapegoat that we can screencap and use against anyone that associates the movement with Sup Forums on twitter etc, yes?

The other thread is fake opposition so that we can claim that Sup Forums where always against this movement and that it was legitimately Lefties that created it.

Needless to say, please continue posting to Twitter etc. We need as many hands on deck as possible.

My family is here.
My future is here.
So why don't I feel at home?

A flag for a multicultural Sweden.
#DetNyaLandet

(the hashtag refers to this infamous video: youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo)

I'm noob in graphic editors but would gladly help you guys with some creative shit like ideas/slogans/texts
Let's do smth great

God dammit some t_d fuckwit fell for it
>mfw it's working

simple

Why are you spamming up the board and creating new threads when the previous ones barely get over 200 replies? And it's only like 50 posters in here

No cross, the sjw's wont be happy with western symbols

bump

Fuck off, either contribute or gtfo

Go away with that racist flag!

No crosses! BIGOT!

Use any normie platforms you have under a pseudonym etc to spread this. Like the idea and I might change the flag in the petition to this if I can find a way to implement it nicely.

Anything you can add would be a great help

Dude those black shadows behind letters aren't looking good, please replace them with strokes

It was more like 300 and the replies stopped coming in so clearly it was sliding a bit.

It would be hilarious if Trump retweeted it! KEK

Already done can't wait to fight the racists #standwithislam

Full jail sentences for 14 year old girls
daaaayuuuum

If the replies stop coming you bump the thread, you don't make a new one, spamming multiple copies just fucks up the whole board for those of us that aren't interested in this shit

idk how to make strokes though, my Paint skills stink

infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/

This board is suppose to be about more than gay sweden shit, some of us don't want 50 threads on the same subject

Okay glad to hear that

Do you think that storming such pictures all of a sudden would work? Imho we should create more content and distribute it slow and wide

If any guys who are well with graphic editors are here, try making some posters out of this shit bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391
Add lines like "Let's return to faith of our ancestors!" "Sweden was Muslim and it will be" "Back to our roots" and stuff like that

>infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/

Thats a GO GO GO!

HAHAHAHAAH INFO WARS RETWEETED IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Changing your flag doesn't stop people knowing its the same ID by the way.

I created the petition and the original threads, after #5 a Swedanon decided to make the following thread and I was fine with that but I wanted to get the next thread in earlier to ensure that it was kept on track and not made by yet another user. People have very different ideas about the actual aim of this and it is important to keep it down to two or three posters that actually know what the plan is, in detail.

Sven here, I wanna say that: I hope your operation works. Thanks

You're wasting your time. You know media outlets read Sup Forums these days don't you? And you're not helping yourself by creating fucking images that explain that this is a troll.
Fucking Reddit. If you want to do this shit you need to go somewhere less well known. There are other chans.

>support

pls stop