Is it a coincidence that the decline of chav "culture" coincides with the rise of mass immigration in the UK?

Is it a coincidence that the decline of chav "culture" coincides with the rise of mass immigration in the UK?

I'm not saying that we don't still have chavs, but I remember the good old days of 1997-2007, when every park or bus stop would be inhabited by toothless white teenagers having a drink, smoke and a cheeky shag. I haven't felt endangered by a white person in the UK in ages and it makes me quite sad.

What the fuck happened lads, did the Muslims put a stop to this?

The moment the chavs died, British culture died. Honestly, can you be proud of anything your country has done in the recent 10 years? I don't think so, either.

I think videogames went mainstream.

A lot of these guys play CoD and stuff now

>chav culture decline
those boys are now men working hard trades supporting a family
>what replaced it
"Lad" culture, I really dont know what else to call it. It doesnt seem as scummy as chav culture but its still pretty "ehh bruv"

tbf chav culture was getting a bit horrific and im glad the cunts have mostly died off, but i dont know if youve noticed but we have some 2nd wave ''ellese roadman'' chavs now

Yep, it was the muslims. Your country is a refugee camp now.

Roadmen are more annoying than chavs but less funny and dangerous. Idk if the trade was worth it. Roadmen (white ones) also love immigrants and Corbyn

Migrants held a mirror up to degenerate behavior

>hooligan football enthusiasts
Tbh ever since euro trip i've wanted to go an enjoy a manchester united game with some of those blokes.

>correlation
>causation

I asked whether it was a coincidence, I wasn't ruling out the possibility of another causal factor. Get the fuck off Sup Forums Molymeme

>those boys are now men working hard trades supporting a family
Haha locked up or living in a flat on bennies with a fat bird and 6 kids more like

Powerful stuff. Keep baking breads of this quality.

3 paths - armed forces, fat gf on bennies, tradesmen.

Amen, organic food consumption also went down a TON since the GMO stuff isn't terribly old.

You forgot 4 - in jail getting shanked by Mahmoud if he won't convert.

They started to add estrogen to food. Result : men turned into cucks.

That's the weakest excuse I've ever seen cuck

This

Pathetic Brits. You call that culture? A bunch of skinny punk ass pale skinned little dicked British boys getting high and cracking unfunny jokes with crooked yellow teeth? What happened is those boys got pushed off the block by 26 year old African and Muslim immigrants who took aloha status. No wonder so many British women flock to the migrants.

The changes to the benefits system, combined with gentrification of certain areas, and extreme taxation on cigarettes and alcohol

All of this has meant that a large chunk of the UK's white trash population has had to actually get a job for the first time in their life instead of spending their fortnightly jobseekers pay on Tyskie and 12.5's of Amber Leaf

The police had dispersal orders and it worked. They couldn't hang around in groups over a certain amount and police started handing out tougher sentences to them. It was just decent police work and government action.

all european countries have become cucked at the same time. i believe it was the politicians getting bribed & political correctness that cause the mass flooding of non whites etc

They've turned into bugmen. Just sit in watching netflix and playing video games, while getting all their food from an array of takeaways on JustEat.

I don't miss chavs at all but they were kind of the last expression of the white working class rage. Now it's been snuffed out.

Isn't lad culture just a middle class version of chavs? From my understanding a lad is a college student who's parents give him money to travel and to get piss drunk. A chav seems like a poorer version who has to resort to drinking cheap beer at his council estate.

Hit the nail on the head. Lad culture requires money that chavs dont have. The funny thing is our best regiments usually consist of people from lad and chav groups. One of the first things the Gurkha's do when coming to the UK for training is go around council estates and poorer areas since thats where their peers come from.