>knows programming
>flat butt and chest yet sexy as fuck
>two chou kawaii imouto
>plays console and PC games
>incredible personality
>can cosplay with class
>humble poorfag and class-conscious
>voiced by best voice actress in the anime adaptation
How can literal perfection be second best girl, Sup Forums?

because Sup Forums is incest

Let's not get carried away here.

You genuinely prefer Ayana over Kana? I can't even imagine any of the other actresses being in competition for best. I'm a big Kana fan despite being a Kirinofag.

What? When did Sup Forums acquire good taste? Source?

Ayana is shit, I'm talking about Hayamin

Could never really get attached to her because I couldn't understand her.
Still think the series should have gone full harem end though. Girls liked each other well enough.

Harem route was never a possibility. Ruri can catch a few sympathy fucks before she finds someone possibly. KyouxRino was intended from the start.

Her vocals are really nice in OreImo, I'll give you that. The way she says Onii-san is heavenly. But Kana is top tier and she's also got the best ED's. Plus her saying Nii-san the two times she says it completely blow Hayami out of the water.

Eh, the volume of the LN where they all got chummy seemed like it was going places. I also think it fits better with Fushimi's absurdly idealistic view of interpersonal relations.

i would fuck ruri's butthole aggressively but kirino is most delicious

What are you some kind of patrician?

Is Kuroneko the biggest cuck in all anime?

No because she hates it.

>hates it
>dream was to be their pet cat

>Chuuni
>Otaku
>Poorfag
>Good

No.

>Implying the last episodes of the anime / light novel volumes are canon
>Implying Ruri didn't win

>i'm a big kanafag
ok then, that is your preference

I honestly think Hanazawa voice was unfit when I first watch the anime

Reminder that Ayase won that life size figurine vote

>tfw kuroneko beats you at a game and rubs it in so you remind her that she is a kissless virgin and you've been too occupied with sitting on her ex-boyfriend's 7" dick to practice video games

So, kurofags are fucking leftcucks. That explains the shit taste.

Not getting with the uninteresting guy who fucks his sister does not make her second best.
Honestly, besides his childhood friend and sister, nobody had any good reason to show any serious interest in him. The rest of the girls can do better in love and dodged a bullet by not pursuing a petty crush.
Kuroneko is bae.

>flat butt and chest yet sexy as f***
Not child-bearing hip
Dropped

Anyone who likes OreImo has shit taste regardless of their politics.

>I'm seriously a saint. If I were my little sister, I would have fallen in love with me a long time ago. It would be a straight line to one of the good endings.
Kyousuke could bang your wife, mom, or sister, Sup Forumsnon.

What's wrong with being poor otaku?

please no, I can't handle the truth, she's to good to exist as chemical charges boucing within the neuro transmitters of my unworthy self

I donĀ“t know why this Chuuni got me so hard, i still remember the breakup scene everyday and ask, why?.... Fuck kirino, Love to Kuroneko The best Grill ever who can get deeper than the disgusting incest couple Kirino/Key..

>Honestly, besides his childhood friend and sister, nobody had any good reason to show any serious interest in him.
Agreed. Even he's surprised by it.

He was an older guy who thought of them before himself, possessed a reasonable amount of common sense and didn't expect anything in return, that's probably enough to put him leagues ahead of most guys.

She's not kissless or a virgin you know.

what proof do you have of this?

Ruri is a very good girl. I prefer someone else from the series, but Ruri is wonderful.

I want to fuck Ayase and Kirino

Ayase wants to fuck Kyousuke and Kirino

Not saying they didn't have a crush on him, but love seems silly.

You're forgetting something OP: she's lives in poverty.
You need to seriously reevaluate if you think a commoner can be "literal perfection".

I just don't get why people are saying the girls could have done better. He's a dependable, legitimately kind and considerate dude with a great sense for tsukkomi. I'd be happy to have my nonexistent daughter date him.

Of course. Rich women are entitled bitches with standards you can't possibly meet. Attractive, feminine, working/middle-class women are ideal.

Saori seemed pretty down-to-earth.

Because they could date someone who:
(a) desires them
(b) shares interests
(c) has similar personality
Also, they're how old? I think they've got grades to prioritize over penises.

She's of a lower caste. She's inherently inferior and I don't see how a mere prole can be feminine. her hands and body probably already bear the marks of the physical labour she has had to do to survive.

>Kanako had that kid at like 16

>t. I have a glandular problem

(a) I'd assumed we were talking about a hypothetical situation in which he picked another girl.
(b) He's curious about and engages in their hobbies, which I think is good enough. He doesn't have to be independently passionate about the same things (sometimes a relationship works even better if you aren't).
(c) Most of the girls are so quirky that's asking for trouble. He's a good counterbalance.

>Also, they're how old? I think they've got grades to prioritize over penises.
I wouldn't get into that.

Hnnnngh.
Poor Sakurai, left out again.

i'm so happy

>chuunibyou
>otaku
>flat butt and chest
How are these positives?

>educated
>incredible personality
She's an annoying and self centered prick, did you even watched the show? Nobody stand her aside of Kyouske, Kirino and Saori, and doesn't even give a shit about it, she give you shit without thinking it twice. She do have a change of heart way later, thanks to Kirino of course.

>writes and draws her own doujin
Which are categorically bad.

>two chou kawaii imouto
Alright.

Not sure how is this positive, but she isn't humble at all, just autistic as fuck and no other place to go outside her house. Again, this changes after meeting Kirino.

Stopped reading right there.

The VN a shit anyways, the only canon routes are Sakurai and Kirino.

>>chuunibyou
>>otaku
>>educated
>>writes and draws her own doujin
>>knows programming
>>flat butt and chest yet sexy as fuck
>>two chou kawaii imouto
>>plays console and PC games
>>incredible personality
>>can cosplay with class
>>humble poorfag and class-conscious
>>voiced by best voice actress in the anime adaptation
>How can literal perfection be second best girl, Sup Forums?
WAIFUBAIT

Reminder

Because Kirino is a miracle of the universe.