One Piece

How will the wedding go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/docking_live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything will be fine.

How will SaNa fags ever recover?

>How will the wedding go down?

>Sanji leaves the crew to stay with Pudding.

Who's the best character this arc and why is it Judge?

>Best character
>Not Reiju

Ideal English voices:

Yonji: Jason Liebrecht
Niji: Todd Haberkorn
Ichiji: Justin Cook
Reiju: Laura Bailey
Judge: Richard Epcar
Carrot: Cristina Vee
Pedro: Matthew Mercer

me too

they'll swap the groom for a bride

>watching dubs

>watching the anime at all

you get it

Speaking of which...

Shh...
Weekend anime stream
It's finally here! The end of Dressrosa! Ahahahaha!
original.livestream.com/docking_live
Bring snacks for sanity recovery.

the glass...it's smiling

How many Chapters until the Straw Hats finds out that Sniper Island is real?

Raftel is Sniper Island.

Sanji, marries Pudding. But when Big Mom and her crew gets defeated, Pudding stays behind to rebuild and rule the kingdom.
Likewise, when Sanji's dad and brothers gets defeated, Reiju tales over to rebuild that kingdom.

Two more kingdoms to support the strawhats.

She's not evil, she's only following orders.

She's totally evil.

Sanji gets cold feet and decides he can't go through with it, Pudding goes full bitch mode and calls him worthless. Everyone else basically physically forces him to get married to her. At the final moment when the priest is about to wed the two, he suddenly goes 'So, does anyone have any objection to this shitty marriage between this bitch and this shitty cook, please say Aye' and peels off the fake face he is wearing.

Do you thing Big Mom insists on marriages just because of tradition, or is there some Devil Fruit shenanigans involved? Like the priest has the power to force people to follow their wedding vows, or something.

How long will the day before the ceremony last? 10 chapters? 15? 25?
We know that the wedding is when all the shit will come together for the climax of the arc. But how will it go down?
My guess is, after they've ensured Zeff's safety and beaten the crap out of the Germa, Sanji and Pudding will elope to get married somewhere else outside the control of Big Mom.
then Pudding will stop somewhere while Sanji continues the journey.
Alternatively, they get married but Sanji has to escape, after making a promise to meet agai at some later point.
Or they have to separate before they can go through with the marriage and they'll promise each other to meet again to get married.
We all know that won't happen.

and all blue is when the red line comes down.

>end of next chapter
>luffy looks completly beaten, white eyes, etc...
>nami is beaten up too, but still awake
>she says "sanji, he is still waiting..." while softly crying.
>zooms out to luffy passed out on a mountain of defeated enemy's
>zooms even farther out to see a the entire place filled up with all of big moms army, defeated.

This will hapen, oda will deliver.

So
>Nami with Luffy hat and scar and Sanji cigarette
>Fox Su from FakeMugiwars (represent Chopper) wears Rabbit Foor (carrot)
>on the way to Germa 66 (G66) or Diablo Sanji (666)
>empty can with no food (Luffy now?)
>"Where ever" for Nakama?

>Сhurch (Wedding)
>Sanji remember happy days (Mugiwaras?)
>Wine and Smoke (Vinesmoke)
>HANDCUFFS
>Damaged Chopper-Fox want nice quality bait
Chopper reveal Big Moms plot?

no

Yandere Pudding reveal when?

does anyone actually take Sanjis dream to find the all blue seriously?
It hasn't been important to Sanjis character since the East Blue or mentioned once in this arc despite it being about Sanji

>autism
>autism (autism)
>autism?
>AUTISM
>"autism" autism?

>or mentioned once in this arc
hi speedreader-kun

maybe, but the idea about the grandline and redline turning out to be man made and that all blue is the combination of all seas around the world also fits in with the part about fishman island getting wrecked in the future by luffy.
Hint: fisman island is under the redline.

when is it mentioned?

I know, all of you love Vivi, Carrot, and Monet.
But what's general opinion about Pudding? Is she a good girl or not?

sanji said: "this is my all blue!" when he reached fishman island

the all blue will be there in the future

>odaa

just for you user

slow down next time

She's basically a "damsel" character so far, but she still manages to be interesting because of how suspicious she is.

She's a well meaning but mostly incapable princess who's on good terms with the Strawhats and has an inhuman companion, just like Vivi, Shirahoshi and Rebecca

Nothing will happen.

she's very sweet

>LuNa damage control

Also in the Sanji vs. Luffy fight. Luffy has a flashback of when Sanji told him about All Blue, which is one of the main reasons Luffy knows Sanji is bullshitting.

Next Nakama

First, Sanji must fail to protect everything.

Do you think that Big Mom will actually go down in this arc? I seriously feel like that'd be too rushed and that this arc is just setup for how strong she is, the antagonists being just Germa in the end.

congrats, you are a sane individual

what is context

I believe marguerite is best girl
but other anons can think otherwise

Yes, what is the context? Please elaborate?

the context is the conversation sanji and pudding were having, during which sanji never voiced his intention to marry to her

I do. Oda's getting more anxious about his health. I think he wants to finish the series with as few arcs as possible.

>anxious about his health.

Is Oda dying.

I wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom attempts to turn Luffy into candy and eat him after Fishman Island.

Big Mom = Buu?

I think he's taking diabetes medication.

so when will we see post-timeskip asura from zoro?

Possibly

when he fights the shogun

The food talking was really creepy

I say this without shipping being involved,
Either something is up with pudding or Oda is just doing shit writing.
Something seems off about pudding.

it's perospero who turns people to candy and (apparently) eats them

But Pudding said he did voice his intention to marry her, but he also voiced that he had to return to his friends. So he technically did utter a word about marrying her.

>I wasn't sure even know existed

technically it was about not marrying her

>the context is the conversation sanji and pudding were having

that was a mangastream mistranslation new friend

What translations are Sup Forums approved?

Viz, and powermanga when they were consistent.

Just imagine what it'll be like when it's animated.

Marguerite is a cute girl.
But Robin is the best in my opinion.

>at least half an episode is the food getting excited for dinner, arguing about who is more delicious

Robin is best strawhat girl

Big Mom won't be having nice kids.

Lola is nice

Sha sha sha

She just ate pekoms though
Hammerheads love turtles

I bet she give some mean hammerhead

if you catch my drift

what?

I love her

no, you don't

I think she's going to be psycho for marriage. She's coming across as literally perfect right now because Big Mom is in control. They just have to entertain the Strawhats long enough for the vows to clear. Once the wedding becomes less certain, we will see her horrid side come out.

>sanji looking longingly out of the window
>"what's wrong Sanji you seem upset. I know things are bad but let's try to have an amazing ceremony to take our minds off of things"
>"i did all of this to save everyone and now it looks like I'll have nobody"
>pudding looks to the ground
>"...im...nobody..?"
>snaps, third eye opens
>"no, n-no, I didn't--"
>mysterious df power hits Sanji
>he barely escaped
>She spends rest of the arc nonchalantly chasing him down while whispering psychotic threats about killing and loving Sanji

Would actually make Pudding even better.

Yandere Pudding is best Pudding.

She's jealous watching all of her other sisters marry. Now she has a perfect fiance and won't let anything get in the way of her big day.

does big mom marry off her sons?

It's impossible to read Dressrosa without getting a headache and speedreading. Shitty arc.

How else are they going to defeat the Celestial Dragons if they're on the other side of the world?

Didn't she imply that she also really wanted to marry him, but couldn't?

in the worldwide war

Pretty sure eternal poses are still a thing and a number of them have marie jois/fishman island poses. They can just sail there.

yes she said she could still forget him. and "maybe the next guy will be even better"

Well she said that to the shs. After her monologue to Sanji last chap, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I think Jimbe is going to show up, defeat Big Moms army with his fishman karate and protect Luffy while Nami runs off alone to crash the wedding.

>Those 10 chapters of running after the birdcage started
>Those 4 chapters where Luffy had to rest

There's no way there's more than maybe 25 poses to mariejois. One for each CD family and maybe a few for the WG. They don't want commoners just showing up.

That's what the narrator was talking about when he mentioned the grand fleet getting famous but that was a story for another day.