Brazil

Is there a sadder shithole in the world?

Literally every minute someone gets killed , military everywhere with tanks and fully automatics just to keep the illusion of order...why not just let all the chimps kill each other?

It would be the right thing to do desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHBl2cGbLBs
youtube.com/watch?v=rZpinA-WTWA
youtube.com/watch?v=VRn6CDwAZp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil isn't Rio de Janeiro only.

Yeah, there's plenty of other nigger enclaves.

Is Rio dangerous? I want to go during Carnaval now that I still can (when I graduate I won't be able to go on leave in fucking February)

...but I'm kinda worried about the safety situation

No, but it is on display for the world to see ,and it's really sad

Why not just let all the gangs kill each other?

>one of the greatest F1 tracks ever
>surrounded by slums
>every day at least 1 team member is robbed at gun point

Not as much as you'd expect

In the name of my country I apologize to the world for creating such shithole full of thirld world monkeys

Yeah, they combined and formed Brazil.

Do this

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

lol

Carnaval is only in February so... what?
The main party is in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo is the second.
It's plenty dangerous... Be able to watch the whole street, all the time. Look strong.
You'll get mugged anyway.

Probably the most dangerous state.

They already do, silly. They are territorial.

Stay safe Brazil bro's

They?

I fucking hate this country so much.

Rio is hell. Stay away

Research before shitpost.

Because leftists protect them.
"muuh poor violence"

At least they host the Miss Bumbum contest

> Sup Forums still thinks that is the country who rule the life of people...

WHAT
those chimps need to get gassed m8s

I'm 1/64th German

The problem with Brazil is a problem with the current world: Race mixing.

The Templars that used the brave Iberian Nations to build their ports to conquer and re-discover the rest of the world (some of the land, there is more we are not being told) used the blacks as beast of butden but left the beast free to roam and procreate with the whites.

Blacks are the problem with Brazil and all Americas.

whites and indians = works

whites indians and blacks = doesent work.

They are weak. They need Brazilian Stalin who will sent all the criminals to death camps and bring the order.

Get rid of government , annihilate the violent chimps

We really do.

But we dont have guns and our military is full of gommies

He’s saying he can go this coming February, dingus. Then he’ll graduate and will no longer be able to take leave during future Februarys.

We have 15 million negros, USA has 40 million

Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, former Yugoslavia states, Russia, and Canada.

Tell me about Ouro Preto please

U M A

We have 271 millions whites you have 10 million.

all of those countries are heaven compared to brazil
you must be literally retarded

yeah 10 million "whites"
actual white numbers are probably 2 million

This, stay out we are full

Listen dont come the fuck here already

IF YOU GO ANYWHERE HERE YOU WILL GET MUGGED? UNDERSTAND? GOOD.

100 million* (in a population of 200 milllion)

Historical city, not much to do, just see some churches and shit.

Calaboca filho da puta deixa vim e se fuder

I'm 1/64th German btw

>Le 0% Face

youtube.com/watch?v=oHBl2cGbLBs

Brazil could be fixed in a month but in current state it's better for looting.
Round up all people from favelas, sent to work-camps under guards, shoot criminals and anybody who makes trouble. Fixed. You have too many people there anyway and you are eating the forest.

Is it true Brazilians have been living in squalor so long that they started growing fur and a tail?

Thank you, 'murican.

Brazil is the ultimate proof against race mixing

Give it 5 decades and even those who live in Germany will say the same. So don't laugh you half russian

Haiti.

Seriously, people forget about Haiti all the time.

Hatians kids are eating mud, Brazilians might eat some delícias here and there, but at least it's actual meat and not dirt with sugar.

Dont forget to kill the leftists.

And against gun control.

I want to experience brasilian women(male); being robbed is a small price to pay

Literally our future.

Because there are no favelas or violence in any other state amirite ?

>Probably the most dangerous state.
Not even close, but it's pretty bad compared to first world countries

>Rio is hell. Stay away
Tbqh that's the advice I'd give to foreigners, but then again I'd say that about Brazil as a whole. MAYBE São Paulo if you really wanna visit the country. The whole "south is just liek europe" is just a meme.

>I want to experience brasilian women(male)
i don't understand how you can not be utterly disgusted by yourself

Vir*. Fala direito, porra.

>Brazil isn't Rio de Janeiro only.

You're right, go to Brasilia to discover the biggest favela in Brazil, or to the north, where things are an order of magnitude worse. Rio pales in comparison.

We need a right wing death squad alliance.

You will be robbed by the travecos with aids

>not even close
youtube.com/watch?v=rZpinA-WTWA

Brazil stumbling around managed to round up all the chimps in favelas, when the day of reckoning comes, it will be a easy house cleaning day.

And the fifth empire will come in southern brazil.

Wait, I'll definetely get mugged you say? Even if I stay out of the dodgy neighbourhoods?

Shitty countries are the best you can kill or rape anyone you wants and still free doesn matter if some niggas die

We had the "pitboys", but they are dead now.

SP has some neonazis, but they only kill homeless people.

>out of the dodgy neighbourhoods
Literally everywhere in Rio is near a favela

>claims it's the most dangerous state
>statistics prove otherwise
>b-but look at this video
I said it was pretty bad, but your claim that it's the most dangerous state is simply false

MIXED RACE PARADISE!

THE FUTURE GOY!

>t. Full fledged sandnigger.

>Talk to Brazilians
>Sit at home and play videogames
>Hear people getting murdered outside every week
>Don't care because it's normal

Your country is a nightmare and every single day I fear it's reality will become Europe's.

I just find it hilarious how blatantly kike-y the Brazilian elites get to be and so far very little to no substantial pushback.
Like, isn't the current president's approval rating somewhere within margin of error from 0%?

My state is 89% white, whiter than all eurocuck

>statistics
do you really think people are going to tell the police about the drug dealers? kek

no, thats what the leftists want you to believe, presidento temer is doing really well

If Brazil is such a hell on earth, why are Brazilian posters always so civilized and polite?

>whites and indians = works

yeah because Mexico is such a functional nation, with its cartel beheading and all

because we are the white ones

found the 1%

The beach at copacabana too? There'll be more policing during the carnaval right?

>89% white
>proud
top lel
i have never seen a nigger
stay assmad monkey

True,they can certainly join the competition for hell on Earth

let's look at the causes why these countries are so horrid

>whites and indians = works

yeah because Mexico is such a functional nation, with its cartel beheadings and all

Dude Brazil is fucking cyberpunk as fuck. In 50 years its going to be like Deus Ex with gangs in power armor and mechs stomping around.

Hold out just that long Brazil! You can do it.

He is, yet any brazilian has something in them you can't get anywhere else.

Your reality is already a nightmare, user.

89%""""white""""

>trying this hard

Pretty shitty track actually.

Yours is way better.

Armed white man watches niggers have sex in public

Vai tomar no cu

You know nothing about Russia.
All the efforts of the nation to rise up and do some good is always met with typical bolshevik ultrabrutality. People are jailed for decades for visiting a peaceful meeting or just sitting at home being against immigration as terrorists. Constitution with all it`s flaws has no direct power and in fact is constantly overruled by state attorneys, who work together to protect (((Russian))) mafia and that is the only thing they protect. Aside from that their motivation in court is direct orders from FSB (federal security beauro). Executive power and """justice""" are never separated. Anyone entering a court as defendant would be found guilty in 99.8% cases. Everything is made in ideological stalinist guideline, that declares, that if KGB would not beat and rob Russian slave every day, he would not fly in space or win the ww2 for the international party. The savagery of ethnically east-european (non-Russian) officials, who implement that, is justified by projecting their ruthlessness onto Russians by finding examples of executions in history and twisting it to fit the narrative. "One Czar once killed that one guiltless man and that fully justifies anything we do to (you)."

>actual number is equal to the total number of makedonians

Feeling insecure?

>the beach at copocabana too
yep, they are near cantagalo, cabritos and tabajaras

>there'll be more policing during the carnaval, right?
wrong, Rio is bankrupting, they dont have money to pay their corrupt cops

niggers rob at the daylight and dont give a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=VRn6CDwAZp0

>lmao iceland is so assmad to have a 100% white population of 300 000
you must be functionally retarded

>like brazil because pretty white girls in the south of the country
>can't go to brazil because it is literally more dangerous than all those countries

Oh well

You have to apologize to exist first

Well considering Iceland could be conquered by fucking Norway maybe they should be

even though i know very little of the current russia i very much doubt it's still stalin levels of totalitarianism friendo

>Being assmad
>Why? Cuz a macedonian said so
Kek

>indians = works
kys

That doesn't mean they're happier than Br.

they are

>The beach at copacabana too?
I used to live right next to the beach and yeah there are 3 favelas close by. if you stick to the nicer areas the risk is mostly someone yanking your gold chain or your phone from your hands. If you stick to the "zona sul" you will (likely) not get shot. I've lived in Rio for 25 years before moving (still live in the RJ state, just not the city) and I've never been mugged. Try and befriend a local that can show you around. And don't go the beach at like 3am.

pic related, blue spots are the favelas

I actually am 1/64 German pretty funny

But none of that is the fault of the Indians. The leaders of the cartels are all of Spanish-descent. If Indians are involved at all it's as foot soldiers.