Soredemo

I fucking cant believe this is how it ended.

So many things left unresolved. We didn't even get to know why Zanari pushed Kon down the stairs.

Is it fully translated?

Yes

A lot of comedy manga get cancelled without much warning.

>We didn't even get to know why Zanari pushed Kon down the stairs.

But we do. Kon got pushed down the stairs because she "stole" Zanari's spotlight.

>We didn't even get to know why Zanari pushed Kon down the stairs.

Zanari is a good girl

Holy mole-y

The events of the flashback in chapter 71 happened after the events of flashback in chapter 111, though?

She is also the reason why kon started playing guitar. I don't believe she can just suddenly turn into a bitch after losing her ping pong spot.

>I don't believe she can just suddenly turn into a bitch after losing her ping pong spot.

It's because she's fake.

keeping a story going is easy. ending one is hard.

So what's gonna fill the void now?

Hinamatsuri is still running

Not if you begin with the end in mind.

>And yet... the town refused to move

What did they mean by this?

I fill a different void with Hinamatsuri.

It's finally starting to sink in.

Small time grocers, market, butcher and coffee shop still alive and well. No supermarket chain, any franchise cafe or huge global corporation in the town whatsoever.

This, You should write the beginning and the ending first and then fill in the middle with whatever.

well the problem with that is that is it kinda restricts how far you can and in what direction the story can go. People don't like feeling restricted.

SHAFT animating the remaining manga ;_;

They'll have to find some new voice actors first.

I get the feeling that the manga got quietly cancelled. Which is a shame, because it leaves so many open ended plot points.

I thought it would at least go through Hotori's graduation.

I guess that one chapter where Hotori imagines everyone's future is the closest thing to an ending now.

Complete dogshit, I hope whoever decided to end this lives a painful life from now on.

This. Almost all mangaka should be hung.

Great, this series was painfully pretentious.

I think he intended to end it pretty soon. I don't see reason for YKO to end a long running manga without some good reason and I think author was readying up to end it soon

The ending is the dream where Hotori never existed, that's the new future after chap 137.

Maybe we we will get more Mokuyoubi no Furutto.

Chapter 136 was the ending. Chapter 137 was a ruse. Chapter 138 was meta. I'm interested in what's gonna be in the Volume 16 afterword.
The thing is, I don't think Ishiguro expected to have a 16 volume series (plus an anime)