Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Reminder that in this anime Chitoge and Onodera are an almost yuri couple and Onodera sill fucking loses

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
imgur.com/a/fom1M
may.2chan.net/b/res/443954872.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold me, I'm not ready for tomorrow

I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow should be fun, we get a new episode and hopefully a new chapter

>tomorrow
you mean tonight

I'm on EST, so its tomorrow morning for me

50 percent done with Chapter 10 of Limited, Hope we get it tonight

Top Speed
Top Girl

Most bottom right must be the villain

He is my waifu.

That arc outta be a blast, nearly all of them have broken as fuck powers or enough experiences.

>He

yeah, Limited makes is clear that there is a huge difference between new magical girls and veterans. Even Hana was able to 5v1 the new girls

He(female)

And she was a tracker mostly.

Must be since she is shadowed.

Bottom Right is Snow White

Can't be. They should put Snow White and her power instead of some last boss question marks.

They also blacked out Ripple in Limited, so I'm pretty sure its her, you can see Ruler in the silhoutte

Are you saying the magical girl hunter isn't worthy of being a last boss?

I heard that Pfle, Pythie Fredericka, and Ripple also appear in the arc, but aren't part of the immediate situation

MGRP fighting game when?

I'd main Mao Pam and Melville, and Punished Snow

It's to prevent spoilers of who survives I believe

Chapter 10 is done.

So fast.

Please don't lie

All of them seems OP, she doean't fit.

I wish, I need to see how this shit goes down

To be fair, being OP doesn't mean much in this series, The OP ones always die, its the ones that use their powers creatively that survive

This translator is insane, man.

It's only 50 percent done as of 2 and a half hours ago, so hopefully it gets done at some point tomorrow, tonight if we're lucky

>Be Snow White, purest of Magical girls filled with idealism and only wanting to help
>Get suckered into a battle royal deathfest
>Have her childhood friend whom you also got a crush on get ripped to shreds to the point where he can't even be recognized
>Fall into depression, what's the point of living, wanders the alleys
>Gets saved by a Magical Girl who was a girl that she saved before
>Finds some hope to cling on to
>Goes to school one day and finds the decapitated body of said girl lying right in front of the school's gate's
>Tries to stop the death game before it's too late
>Fails and almost everyone dies with the exception of one Magical Girl
>Actually manage to save her though with the power of love and luck though she lost an arm and an eye
>They both take down the stupid fairy that started all this mess literally for the lulz
>Get accepted into the Land of Magic and brought in under the guidance of a new mentor
>Hope to heal and make right all in order to prevent the same death scene from occurring again
>Your mentor actually turns out to be a twisted psychopath that had other plans for you from the very beginning
>Get literally mindbroken
>Somehow manage to overcome this and with the help of her friend who lost an arm and an eye they both beat down the Magical Girl mentor and put her in prison
>Distance yourself from this friend because you are too messed up
>Two years go by and you don't say a word to anyone, literally just spend all your time hunting down rogue Magical Girls and putting them in jail
>A new crisis shows up and it seems your old friend managed to become mind controlled and you'll now have to fight her.
>All this time over 5 years you were thinking over and over and over about your childhood friend
>Still have to put a nice normal and happy girl attitude every day for her normal day life despite all of this

Why don't you want to become a Magical Girl, Sup Forumsnon?
It seems pretty fun, right?

Also, reposting the LN link for anyone who still hasn't read it:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

The translator is going absolute nuts. One chapter every day.

And some official artwork covers:

imgur.com/a/fom1M

We actually need more of these for the latter volumes, a lot is still missing.

What are the odds of getting a 2nd season with the next batch of Mahou Shoujo?

>What are the odds of getting a 2nd season with the next batch of Mahou Shoujo?
Zero.

The ones who walks aways are those who are cunning, lucky, competent or adaptable ones. Never the Op ones user.

Remember the cheap shots, flukes and sneak attacks.

If it sells good it might happen.
But for some reason everything in this Season is bombing.
Maybe it's due to the Yen recession, because this Season has so many good shows that I can't understand why this is happening.

So I have translator-kun on my discord.

Chapter 10 is still 50% complete according to him. He gave me the ok to post screenshot here.

Ask him when does he plan to translate Peaceful Days.

That's by far the best volume.

So we can expect it by the end of the night?

Cramberry best girl.
Tama best girl.

You do know what happens between these two, right?

This.

From what's been translated so far I'd say Limited has been the best, but Restart and Episodes are also really good, and I've heard good things about all the future volumes, the series seems to steadily improve in quality

Probably after Aces and Episode phi.

Doesn't Jokers come before Aces too?

I am calling this series, JoJo: Magical girl edition.

Yeah, Jokers is before Aces.

I'm not really much into Limited to be honest, just like I wasn't much into Restart.

The severe lack of Snow White is really noticeable, which is why I hoped the translator would jump into doing Peaceful Days since it tells the story of the Vol.1 girls.

This way we would get a bit of Snow White since we have a long way still into Aces before she becomes relevant again.

I think Limited does a really good job of capturing the action thriller vibe, plus I really enjoy the villains in it and a majority of the new girls are great, plus we get Ripple in it for some arc 1 recurrence. The character drama was pretty well written so far too, especially with Captain Grace and Funny Trick, and its cool to see Ripple's development

Futaba thread.

may.2chan.net/b/res/443954872.htm

I agree, specially on the Ripple parts.
Though I feel that Ripple is literally carrying the story for me. As in, the main reason as to why I'm following and hope to see what happens next.

Here's his response. I also got some art.

Well yeah, if Jokers got translated those two are sure to come. So peaceful days is either after those 3 or before.

Holy shit, he's doing Snow White Raising Project next?

Great choice, man!

Also, tell him to post the Peaceful Days art please. At least we'll have something to hold onto while we wait for the translations.

Above all Magical Girls in this series I really like the Vol.1 girls the best, so this to me is amazing news.

This guy is my hero.

Holy shit SW raising project is after limited.

user she is in Jokers too.

Peaceful Days art 1

>she is in Jokers too.

But is she relevant?

Peaceful Days art 2

Is this /u/?

is that Cherna ?

Just look at this

I don't get you user, she wasn't that relevant until the end of the first arc.

I guess we're just invested in different things, personally I think Pythie Fredericka is going to be a recurring villain and I think most of the Restart and Limited characters were interesting and they worked better as standalone stories than arc 1, but everyone has their own views on things

Onee-san magi-coolooh!

That Alice though.

I liked Snow White since she first showed up.
Reading through her development then made me like her even more.
Snow White is my favorite Magical Girl in this series.

Peaceful Days art 3

>that fucking finger on the left

MAO PAM'S MAO PAMS

Snow White beating up 4 magical girls by herself

MY FUCKING DICK HOLY SHIT

Is tha sum breast envy?

is that from episodes phi, I hope Pam kicked Cranberry's ass

HUGE!

This is so good, man. Cranberry x Mao Pam is a great pair.

Peaceful Days art 4

This is also a nice pairing.

Seems like it's a pretty long Volume. Tons of artwork on it.

I am invested in the series as a whole already, so I am happy with anything we would be getting.

yeah, which volumes are favorites comes down to personal preference in the end

This.

I am thankful enough that we actually have someone who is dedicated enough to translate stuff for us.

Translator-kun is amazing.

is this legit? ...well thanks now i dont know if i want to keep watching this

He also sent me Snow White Raising Project art as a sneak peek

Speaking of Limited, what are everyone's predictions on chapter 10?

It's 100% legit.

Snow White had a hard life.

Are they sparing each other?

Really happy he is translating this next.

god damn...well im not going to end the ride im just going to go all in

Do you have an image of grown up Koyuki?

Smart choice my, man!

Just go all in like Snow White does in Boipucelle.

I only have this.
I guess it's from Jokers?

I think that Rain Pou is going to die, maybe Pukin and Postarie too

>Rain Pou getting BTFO by Ripple and hopefully dies since the chapter was titled over her name
>Mei catch up with Wedin or Funny Trick
>Hana chasing Pukin while dragging sensei and 7753

So I asked Translator-Kun about the JOKERS Punished Snow images, and he's got the full spread page.

so a lot of shit is going to happen theres going to be another season? seems like it

So good, man.

So fucking good.

I hope sensei doesn't die, she's too nice to die in this

Rain Pou better die.

I could definitely see this going all the way. Provided there's interest and budget of course.

I think the LN is well received in Japan, right?

>Reminder that in this anime Chitoge and Onodera are an almost yuri couple and Onodera sill fucking loses
I don't get it, VA related?