Muh dick. Another semen demon joins the party. How long with our hero insist on holding back?

Muh dick. Another semen demon joins the party. How long with our hero insist on holding back?

"Our" hero refused to fuck the childhood sweetheart that loves him and he loves back, who he legally married, in a cozy inn in a fucking fantasy land with pegasus and dragons and shit, an act which one should remember would give him greater powers to save the world, because "the time and place wasn't right".

This fucker isn't herbivorous, he's a fucking vegetable. He is a sterile homosexual and I hope he dies alone after watching the demon king take over the world and marry his wives and have children with every last one of them.

New Ookami chapter when?

This purity meme has become too much.

Dragon doesnt care all that much

She's right, having to beg your husband for dick so he can save the world is fucking stupid.

Elf is kinky as fuck.

Shes an unexperienced old hag

Reminder that kekkon yubiwa will never be remotely as good as a story about a 12 year old boy being molested by a stacked ghost.

Wasn't there a fade to black threesome? Or did the author retroactively say that nothing happened?

Where is everyone finding the new chapters?

I enjoy harem Lotr

crunchyroll or nyaa

>Frodo, to defeat sauron you must marry and lie with all these beautiful princesses
>We would have had the men or the elves do it but they insist the time isn't right or get really embarrassed about it.

The same place as anything else.
>crunchyroll
Fuck off.

You can read it for free so why not

Fucking crunchyroll

Hobbits, known for their remarkable sexual eagerness and fortitude. And you know what they say about disproportionately large feet.

fucker beat me by one second

>Not bad?

Never gonna win.

>harem
Into the trash it goes.

Months, sadly. At least not until next year.

She's already married to him. Whether or not they're gonna fuck is a completely different story.

Go back to MAL you underage imbecile. You don't belong here.

>haremshitters calling people underaged
My sides.

I stopped reading when one time scans stopped bothering scanlating it when crunchyroll picked it up. Is CR readable or it's trash?

>harem
Picked up

>harem
This again, huh.

>How long with our hero insist on holding back?
You are new as fuck if you dont know already. Its just another perma blue balling manga.

Why do nips do this bullshit, making your characters fuck once in the entire manga, offscreen, would be enough to give the needed development.

Is there a reason he can't fuck them all?

Like, a plot point that forbids it?

Shows how much of a newfaggot you are. Enjoy your shitty edgy animu you fucking MAL trash. We all know Sup Forums doesn't watch or read for the plot.

He's a ken doll.

They are too cute to fuck

He's a japanese herbivore self insert. He's not that one guy who woke up in a world where all the men died and won't fuck women, but he's almost at that level.

None, well, there is one, MC needs to fuck his childhood friend first if he wants to fuck the other girls, thats the agreement they got. Not like its such a difficult task, he could get the job done literally anytime, fucking nips and their blue balls.

souce?

The art looks much worse than Amnesia's. Maybe has lost their touch.

>They are too cute NOT to fuck, impregnate and start a loving big Family with
FTFY

Stupid granny elf

>The art looks much worse than Amnesia's

Nah

Edgy shit is definitely better than this haremshit, newfag. Stop trying to pretend to be an oldfag already and kill yourself.

Quads for truth.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS.

Kinda disappointed that she is the only girl that will never have feelings for the MC. While the nigger cat girl is a disposable trash.

Dammit. Another manga I won't be picking up, I guess.

I remember that manga. It was shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is this?

It's one of the those bait bitches that authors constantly try to piss off the virgin NEETs. Reminds me of fucking Negima where Eva the blonde loli vampire did not fell in love with the beta MC then got cucked by the alpha MC on the spin-off manga.

Nope, the contrary: he has every reason to get it on but makes lame excuses not to. Partially it's just comedy (everyone gets on him for still being a virgin, girls wrestling over him out of dicklust).

Outside of that, the protag is actually pretty cool. But it's non-h manga so this is what we get. We'll just have to enjoy the girls.

SAUCE!

Negi at least had the excuse of being only a kid.

Denpa Onna Seishun Otoko

Holy shit this chapter. Literally everyone and there mother is trying to get MC and Krystal to fuck.

Gramps gives them money for an inn. All the other wives are cool with waiting until after they bone to wrestle him for his seed. (Special mention to Granart for taking elf under her wing and educating her about some worldly things)

Then Sato can't even muster up enough testosterone to kiss a girl in public. Holy shit this guy is killing me here.

At least new wife knows it's her god given right to bully the elf.

>the two thousand and sixteenth year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
>still reading haremshit and expecting something to happen
When will you people learn?

How come 22 isn't up on kissmanga?

Why bait him with that particular one?

he later said that nothing had happen, the "hero"
refuse his wives again.

new chapter?
where?

Hero keep saying he would give the D but chicken out everytime or cockblock or faint.

Demon King is actually MC from alternate world

Can we get a side story about the prince and his wife ? Much more interesting then blueballing

Spoiler tag that shit you fucking cunt. Though somehow I'm not fucking surprised since this is such an overused cliche. Tsuyokute New Saga actually did the same with the MC being the Demon Lord from another timeline generic plot twist.

So cliche but justify since the true enemy is always yourself