Bitcoin is a market for criminals and millennials, Dennis Gartman says

"This is a market ... for criminals, this is a market for millennials," Gartman told CNBC's "Fast Money" on Monday. "This is a market for pure punters, but there is no value here whatsoever."
Even the cryptocurrency's tendency to bounce back in a big way from steep declines is not swaying Gartman.
"How can you buy or sell a painting using bitcoin, when the change in volatility is 20-30-40 percent in the course of a week? It's nonsense," he said. "I shall not trade it."

archive.fo/ukGHI

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcoinindex.com/coin/trumpcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seeing as how it's crashing yes. It would be a criminal act to not buy as many bitcoin ad possible right now. I just sold my car today to buy more. If you guys were smart you would do the same, it's going to hit 18 now.

LOL pussy. I remember when bitcoin was 8 bucks. Even falling in value if I had thrown a pay check at it then I would be rich. Even now. As if the stock market is any better.

wouldn't touch them now, it's great if you can still make money off of them but anyone getting in after 2k is risking a lot

You are nuts, I already took out a loan against my house and bought 350k worth. I'm going to be fucking rich and you will stay poor

>I'm going to be fucking rich and you will stay poor

ok good luck then

>I don't know what a bull and bear market is
Good. Stay the fuck away from markets you moron.

Say it, say how I'm smart. SAY IT

>irrelevant to my post

yes I remember high school too, what else are did you learn today, sweetie

If your can't afford it don't fly. Does that sound familiar?

>not run by a central bank
>bad goys sell ur bitcoin now

>it's another daily anti-cryptocurrency thread

SAY IT NOW YOU KEK!!!

>Irrelevant to your post
Bitcoin is heading into a bear market. It was artificially inflated and the bubble burst. It will regain and in even greater numbers. Now is literally THE time to buy. But yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about "sweetie". Now go be dumb somewhere else.

Can you pay of that debt say if you delete your bitcoins?

It has no applications other than money laundering.

On a side note the highest GDP countries also tend to strongly correlate with legalized money laundering.

Weird right...

It's not really crashing. The coin is in flux because of a fork creating bitcoin gold The two coins are struggling for supremacy and so the price will be fluid for a bit. Will likely stabalize and climb to 10k if it follows the trend. I just bought 100 dollars worth during a dip and we'll see how it plays out.

Because I couldn't withdraw my btc to cash I had to buy a £30 gift card for £46 because of fees. Tell me again what's attractive in bitcoin @6500
The only people making money from it are wallet providers and whales.

>It has no applications other than money laundering.
Buttcoin?

Anywhere that takes visa will take bitcoin as payment. ever heard of bitpay?

No I can't

I'm going to be a fucking millionaire and you will be fucking poor

Blockchain technology will have a bigger impact on the world than the internet had. This guy is fake and gay

And here come the no gold brigade to defend their bit-tulips

Last time I sold bitcoins I was scammed back when they were going for a hundred a coin.

Guy reversed his paypal payment and snuck off with 10 of my bitcoins.

Sucks cause at the time I was poor as fuck and now I still am.

Even worse was paypal demanded I pay them back the money that was reversed and fucked me over completely by never being able to get another paypal account.

Never sell anything using paypal without an escrow, is the lesson to be learned from this.

how much do you figure that pile of gold is worth today?

I've always been interested in collecting coins but all of mine are silver

Works for me, always short gartman

w

cant wait to watch all these geezers lose because of complacency,

The market decides what works not your structured framework for how everything has worked during your lifetime.

Bitcoing isnt going to fuckin stop blowing up because a bunch of old money investors tell people bitcoin is going to fail and thats its a bubble. Theres already too many people figuring this out, technology is about to take these people from hero to zero in the blink of an eye.

meanwhile the smart people are accumulating the currency of the future and getting ready to start the real race.

>bitpay

You mean using an app to convert bitcoin to dollars, then using the dollars to buy prepaid Visa vouchers? Tell me more. Can I do this with things besides Bitcoin? I have a lot of beanie babies and Pokemon cards. Can I convert those into dollars, and then into prepaid Visa vouchers?

It's about 18 ounces and gold is going for about $1280 per ounce right now.

What I don't get is why your bank will let you invest gbp into say, blockchain , you buy bitcoin, sell bitcoin and try put that gbp back into the same bank-no deal .you have to pay several more fees. Possibly losing a third in fees(as they are volatile too!)
Worthless now, worthless in 20 years.

Surprisingly working.

Tips

Don't gamble unless you can afford to lose it. I really should have bought bit coin years ago.

so I'd pay $1280 for one of those 1 ounce blocks?

fuck me, I can see why it's a great hedge against volatility in the economy but how do people manage to make a living off trading gold? How can you "get in" without spending a shitload of dosh in order to resell for a profit?

I, for one, respect you.

>40 yo techfag
>mine with unused hardware
>get paid in btc, cash out, lots of money
>im both a criminal and a milenial
ok

The only people who make any real money off of gold are people like soros who can trade to the tune of billions. Gold and silver are mainly just a hedge against inflation and a good way to store real (ie. none fiat) currency.

can't hurt to have ~$20k in gold if the economy hits 2007 levels of kek, I'll have to remember my safety deposit box full of silver coins I've gathered over the years incase shit goes down.

I don't get bitcoin. How do I pay my mortgage with it?

>an alternative to jewish banking
SHUT
IT
DOWN

>having a mortgage

Well shit nigger, how the fuck else do you buy a house? I don't have 400K to drop flatout.

>400k

How fucking big is your house, user?

Diversify and take profit when you can
Do not put all your heggs hin hwuan baskwet

10% in ETH

>buying a house

lol

Destiny BTFO Sup Forums once again!

One question I never got answered is, how Bitcoin justifes it's value. With real currencies there atleast are some dudes with guns,telling you it's worth something.

if only you had listened and bought in when the price was $500-1000. trump and china made the perceived value explode.

I'm a Canadian stripe posting, so 400K gets you like a two bedroom bungalow in a shitty neighborhood.

idk bout you guys, but I'm buying TRUMPCOINS.

it is real. check it out:

worldcoinindex.com/coin/trumpcoin

>but there is no value here whatsoever.
Try and buy cocaine with your Wells Fargo card then you faggot.

>mortage
hahaha you fked up
i bet you needed money fast and you had never saved up anything in your life

>mortage a house to buy another house
wut